Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley's picture thread.

You dont have to have an expensive camera to take good pics. Practice with whatever you have, you may be surprised.

wow... after looking at all of these wonderful new additions to the new Best of Matanuska Vallery Gallery, i was wondering when you will start a new thread for these new LARGER photos...;)

when you do, i'll make it a sticky as well...;)

love and respect.

I am going to print the pics and put descriptions with them. When I get the descriptions then we can talk about a new thread. I want to make sure I have the right labels on the right pics! I should be able to have most of them done by the end of the month if everyone can wait just a little longer. Need some help with that and can only do that when we are together. Thanks so much for your patience.
:smokin:

Ms Alaska Lady and Mr MV...I see your great work continues.:peace:

those were some beautiful outstanding pictures. kudos to all the photographers :peace:
Only one photographer and that is MV. He is the picture taker in our family ;)
I just help to post them all and make sure they are the right size for uploading.

Great to see you also Pinch! Will be uploading more pics into the large size gallery. New ones today! Yippee!

looks like there will be some great smoke for those lucky few soon eh? i do like your angles and camera work ,obviosly helps when you have worked hard enough to have such great models. ill wait a bit to be sure of safety and start posting myself:cheer:

Thank you and yes it is hard work. I am glad you like them.

What kind of cam. did you use and what speed of film? Great pic's great job on lighting fore and aft ground to! Keep um comeing

The camera he uses is a Kodak digital with a telephoto lens. I dont have it here at the moment so I cant tell you specifically which one, sorry. It is the 7630 or something close to that. It does take really good photos tho. Sometimes way better than my Cannon but I think that just comes from practice taking photos. He sure takes alot of them, thats for sure! He never changes the Fstop or exposure or anything on it, although it does have that capability. Just straight up shoot and the close ups he uses the telephoto lens, he has 3 different ones used at diff times.
Hopefully he will be able to start more plants later and or get more to photograph anyways. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for stopping by and having a look. We appreciate all your comments. ;)

mmmmmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom