Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley's picture thread....

so nice to have you back bro!
we got all of your pictures moved to your gallery and are anxiously awaiting your newest additions..;)

welcome back mv... i remember in my earlier days on this site, you were the idle around here for alot of newb's like myself

:adore: :adore: :adore: Hay home boy
Could not what till sunday to talk with you. your THREAD is fucking nut cracking the BEST I HAVE EVER LOOKED AT nice work M.V.

Thank you Bill....:smokin:
Thank you 420 all so... :adore: :adore: :adore:

Thank you all for that matter here are some new 1,s White Widow enjoy all... :cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin3:

MV... :smokin:

MV-97_2508261.JPG

MV-96_3483831.JPG

MV-98_8745631.JPG

so frosty....*drool* wonderfull as usuall MV

Thank you
Really sry every 1 I am working so much no time for pics right now plants are doing sweet shot a nice bear but some 1 will bitch so I wont post pics of him but I shot him at 15yds in the eye mother fucker...! he wont get any more Moose...!

MV...

wow mv glad to see you still around.... how's alaska trating you?

Works a bitch, but you gotta make some of that cash money while you can.

I would love to see the moose.

you know the funny thing about this artist? he does everything, he grows, he takes pictures, he's a geek. all around amazing artist.. u know something funny, i just about moved to alaska, and still thinkin about it, more options to grow....plus i love the country, i think, no one will screw with me up there(gov't and my felonies) ultimately, i just want to be left alone. hey mv you should give me some tips or tell me good places to live. i think i seen a house or something in matanuska valley.

Actually I was thinking about moving up there too, try crabbing, deck hands start at 15000 a month, and yes I did mean to put 3 - 0's behind the 15. Plus Alaska is beautifle, I can snowboard and hunt all I want.

420 said:
nice to hear from you bro...;)
as always we anxiously await your return...:headbanger:

Glad to here from all of you really...
I work so much the money is good but no time for the real fun stuff like pics and talking shit...
This is my first bowl of the day and its all most 8;30 pm my time....!
I still have all 24 plants and that a real bitch let me tell you...!
I haft to water them in the dark and I only get to see them in the light on my day off yes thats right (( Day )) what a bitch but I have a new airboat and 7 new guns nothing is free in life...

LIFE IS EASY,People Fuckit up...!

Well some people stop by be back later if I can stay up...
Thank you all so very.... :adore: :adore: :adore:

MV...

For thos that know what I am talking about...?
I don't know how many pics are saved on dis...
I have hell 300 to 400 MB saved give me time, I am getting ready for work now...
Thats all I do now is work and if I don,t get my toys ready for fall now, it will be raining and really shitty weather but MRS MV has put her foot in my ass and to get it out of my ass, well I haft to get some pics done, ok ok ok they even had me working on mothers day now I get to work this 1 too and the mother fuckers told me I had to work fathers day too get the picture...
THATS 1 PIC LOL

MV...

Grower extraordinaire! Mr MV.. you never fail to amaze!:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom