Matey's Perpetual Year Of The Aussie

43c? That's insanity!! Hope you're having a good, relatively cool day Matey!

43c? That's insanity!! Hope you're having a good, relatively cool day Matey!
Yep a couple of months back it was the hottest day in history. Almost 50c, nearly half boiling point lol. This heat can make it hard sometimes to grow certain strains. Unless your running constant AC

I love the winter here. It can get icy outside but I never feel cold like everyone else. In the winter u can put a jacket on. In the summer even if u stripped down naked, you'd still be sopping wet. BTW my mums having surgery today, if you guys could send some positivity this way in a prayer or any form I would really appreciate it. My mums the kind of person who can be in the worst pain in the world and still be positive, smile and soldier on

I'll put your mom in my prayers Matey
Thanks pw. She's probably the only person who never gave up on me. Dad was ex military, just a cold hard man. No emotion so when I was around 12 13 I left home and didn't come back or make contact until around 5 years later. Mum used to drive around the city leaving food and notes at places she'd heard id been. I went through hell back then and im sure she felt the same

Back
Top Bottom