Matey's Perpetual Year Of The Aussie

Purple Skywurkle in the left tray first pic and Violent Queen on the right
2184a3f1fd6e42a522d5b6ba3133aa30.jpg
179b1b9a538710ee2bd067b70d347667.jpg

Awesome, The leaf ripples and deep vein spacings look a lot like the KQ, I just thought it was the skywurkle cross because they were looking like the more sativa dom plants :rofl: Man the skywurkles are looking more indica dom than the VQ's :rofl:

Awesome, The leaf ripples and deep vein spacings look a lot like the KQ, I just thought it was the skywurkle cross because they were looking like the more sativa dom plants :rofl: Man the skywurkles are looking more indica dom than the VQ's :rofl:
Your right except for that PS closest to the rear and one other one From the begining those looked a bit more sativa

The leaf ripples on the violent queens look mad. Like a nice G shape

Hey matey, subbing in if ya don't mind. They seem to love the QBs. Funny, they might be cheaper to run then hps but the amount of $ on nutrients you'll be spending when they're in flower may make up for it haha
Will be cmh in the flower tent. Worked well last time and sol sense had great customer service after a problem. But definitely for this tent maybe one of the little veg qb's. There cheap as and I think their back in stock

Nice strains and looking great Matey. How high do you have the hole in those henpy cups?
No probably more like 4. There the bigger plastic cups from wollies, they call them college cups or something. I wanted a decent resevoir because I water twice a day so im putting new air in their all the time. I try keep my mix as aerated as possible. Even if I just shake the crap out of some in a bottle for each feed

Yeah i have started watering my veg plants once a day like my flowering plants and they seems better. Used to do 1 or 2 times a week. Just normal pots atm on mine tho. I was always scared of overfeeding but i have probably been underfeeding all along. Out of curiosity whats your nutes at ppm wise?

Yeah i have started watering my veg plants once a day like my flowering plants and they seems better. Used to do 1 or 2 times a week. Just normal pots atm on mine tho. I was always scared of overfeeding but i have probably been underfeeding all along. Out of curiosity whats your nutes at ppm wise?
Last mix was 480ppm. But as soon as 5 litres is gone their showing signs of needing more food

I only run my flowering plants at about that level. But different brands of nutes are all different. I find with my henpys the runoff creeps up in ppm as they are flowering tho, even tho i put the same in each day. PH somehow and thankfully stays consistent at that feed rate. So i sort of have been sticking to what i know works ok and playing it safe. But man your plants are looking awesome.

I only run my flowering plants at about that level. But different brands of nutes are all different. I find with my henpys the runoff creeps up in ppm as they are flowering tho, even tho i put the same in each day. PH somehow and thankfully stays consistent at that feed rate. So i sort of have been sticking to what i know works ok and playing it safe. But man your plants are looking awesome.
Thanks bro. Really appreciate it

I find cyco is very chelated so they'll probably run a bit different

Just started a fan aimed just above the canopy yesterday to give them a bit of circulation in there also strengthen up their stems more

Back
Top Bottom