Matey's Perpetual Year Of The Aussie

And this next one from another Aussie breeder heavy dayze. Its his Rasberry Mumma × Chernobyl Aka Pitanga. Ive Seen Some nice results from his genetics and am lucky enough to test these
c42d0004955563fd7961551fe92a80a7.jpg
4c75e7d66c969100abc98663c4e703be.jpg

Beautiful Matey!

Just a gorgeous sight and an awesome start! ....

Gosh my memory lastely has been atrocious. I just checked the last mix for the SS was 360. I don't know why I had it in my head 260 lol. I'm supposed to be going up not down lol. Im a dumbass sometimes lol. I gotta keep a little note pad in the tent for things like that

It doesn't look it in the pics but the fan leaves on the Purple Skywurkle and Violent Queen are massive

You are doing an awesome job bro, damn they look good :) The Killer Queen had massive fat indica leaves, they were like 10" from memory :rofl: Id say the PS would be getting the big leaves from the cindy genetics in the cross as I don't remember the skywalker throwing big fans, the father of the initial cross (P75) would have been more dominant in the genetics by using a male from his offspring due to the fact that's the only place a Y chromesome can come from, p75 being 75% princess, c99 is 99% princess ;)

You are doing an awesome job bro, damn they look good :) The Killer Queen had massive fat indica leaves, they were like 10" from memory :rofl: Id say the PS would be getting the big leaves from the cindy genetics in the cross as I don't remember the skywalker throwing big fans, the father of the initial cross (P75) would have been more dominant in the genetics by using a male from his offspring due to the fact that's the only place a Y chromesome can come from, p75 being 75% princess, c99 is 99% princess ;)
Thats the kind of stuff I like to hear. Never tried anything cindy hey. I love all the traits from the different crosses and what they bring. But honestly this is the first time I've been worried about the neighbors smelling something. Might have to put a small carbon filter in the veg tent lol

Thats the kind of stuff I like to hear. Never tried anything cindy hey. I love all the traits from the different crosses and what they bring. But honestly this is the first time I've been worried about the neighbors smelling something. Might have to put a small carbon filter in the veg tent lol

lol yeah I was running a 4" filter in veg at one point, far enough away from the neighbors though and they are cool anyways so I put it in the pollen tent instead :rofl: I was more worried about it stinking up the house :rofl:

Looks nice over here matey! Think the little bump is a good call :morenutes:

I planted some strawberry seeds for the misses in jiffy pellets and man they took a long time to do anything so I just left them in a little clone dome. I just saw before that They finally started coming up so I put them in the veg tent

Back
Top Bottom