Maui Wowee!

20190728_193958.jpg

Coming along nicely.

I don't know your area but in the northwest it is completely absent from dealers/dispensaries, like, I've never seen the bud for sale. Lots of seedbanks have it however.
So my experiment now is flavoring, I'm going to give some Maui Waui pineapple flavor in the last hour before harvest. Get some Pineapple Hawaiian!
My plan of action is:
½ gallon water
½ ounce glucose pineapple flavor
Real good soak on near dry pot
1-2 hour
Cut stalk and minor manicure.
Hang dry 7-9 days.
Full pedicure.
Jar cure.

A male Maui Waui and a male Blue Dragon Fire. In their own tent with air circulation but very little ventilation. Plastic down to catch pollen so I can use my lil' paint brush to do some cross breeding.
Was thinking
Maui Waui x Bruce Banger
= Hawaiian Hulk :ganjamon:

Or

Dragon Fire x Blue Dream

= Nightmare Dragon
20190912_104523.jpg

I don't know your area but in the northwest it is completely absent from dealers/dispensaries, like, I've never seen the bud for sale. Lots of seedbanks have it however.
So my experiment now is flavoring, I'm going to give some Maui Waui pineapple flavor in the last hour before harvest. Get some Pineapple Hawaiian!
My plan of action is:
½ gallon water
½ ounce glucose pineapple flavor
Real good soak on near dry pot
1-2 hour
Cut stalk and minor manicure.
Hang dry 7-9 days.
Full pedicure.
Jar cure.

Really? Lol

Ive seriously thought about this this many times, but with Vape juice.

Just feed the plant as normal, but add in "any flavor you choose" of concentrated vape flavor from a manufacturer called Capella.. only because I know its safe to vape or drink.

Capela makes concentrated liquids for human consumption and its what alot of people use as a vape flavor. Ive drank and vaped it on a regular basis for over 5yrs, totally safe.

Anyways let me know if this works for you. Im super intrested.

Id say water it with the flavor as you described, and after you cut it down, stick the stalk into more flavoring for 1hr so it can really suck up the flavor. Keep in mind you will need to dry your plant out sloww cause its now full of water...

Back
Top Bottom