Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

yup if i have to die for my beliefs then so be it! (but....theres alot of stuff i wanna do im still young i think ..44soon) but yeah 6billion humans is about 5 billion to many for mother to support,tipping point very soon..bummer (time for a ride on a atv) gotta shake off the negative , its so easy to slip into depression these days

there are a lot of folks in this world that are oblivious to whats going on! and its not that they care but don't even know who you or I even are. not that they would not like to meet you or me but they have a life that they deal with and enjoy.
if left alone they would be happy doing what they do even with out modern medicine or genetically modified foods. hell they have lived that way for thousands of years!
its just when folks think they know better on how one should live that things start going haywire. be it for religion or world domination.
if we would just share the world and not try to fuck with everyone that seems to be on a different page mother nature would take care of the rest of the stuff .
end of fish cakes rant.
now back to your program already in progress

there are a lot of folks in this world that are oblivious to whats going on! and its not that they care but don't even know who you or I even are. not that they would not like to meet you or me but they have a life that they deal with and enjoy.
if left alone they would be happy doing what they do even with out modern medicine or genetically modified foods. hell they have lived that way for thousands of years!
its just when folks think they know better on how one should live that things start going haywire. be it for religion or world domination.
if we would just share the world and not try to fuck with everyone that seems to be on a different page mother nature would take care of the rest of the stuff .
end of fish cakes rant.
now back to your program already in progress

Aint that the truth! Fishcake for president!, the prob is that the bloodsuckers need victims....I had my social security number deleted at one point when I was young and f'd it up!

Random photos of the main, are these ever gonna finish?
0011325.JPG
0031262.JPG
0051117.JPG
A small yeti, super skunk to the right.
007921.JPG
Northern lights x big bud.
008850.JPG
1 month old yeti.
006972.JPG
Unloadies pepper and tomatoes.
010709.JPG
009753.JPG
These plants get NO fertilizer, they are allowed to wilt, the dogs piss on em, BUT, I can see the potential if I was holdin the reins...LOL, I can imagine the grin on the boys in the triangle, there are 5 of these in 400 gallon pots,,,,,ooooeeeeeyyaaaaaaa!, next year, the seeds aint free!

That nug on the second pic is going to be huge! not that the others wont be:)
outside girls look yummy too
and that pepper and mater plant look like they cant wait to give their love!
what kind of pepper is that Mc?

That nug on the second pic is going to be huge! not that the others wont be:)
outside girls look yummy too
and that pepper and mater plant look like they cant wait to give their love!
what kind of pepper is that Mc?

Simmer down sir...it's only a bell pepper!:circle-of-love: There is another one that is bigger than that one, it's copletely white with pistils........I never saw plants do this before....they looked done.......then I put that bpn liquid blue to em and this is what happened......I am only at 2/3 minimum dose, they are getting just the right amount.............They are cut off nutes now too, they have enough juice to finish. Man, the weed I have taken out of this grow is sure smooth, I whacked one yesterday that had boy things coming outta the bud, I need to get pics of these, they look weird.....different than what I've seen posted, but there's no doubt what they are, and when I looked near the petioles...sure enough...balls x2!....whack!

you got an outdoor one going!? awesome. sadly your flowering room needs at least another 3-4 weeks.

you got an outdoor one going!? awesome. sadly your flowering room needs at least another 3-4 weeks.

I'm just tryin my plants outside...not my plants, they would be way nicer than that......that same yeti is over six feet tall in cali! Those plants in flower are at 62 days today!....F!, I need that space bad...plants in veg are about to touch the t5 at it's highest adjustment, IDK what to do, they won't fit in with the ones finishing!

super crop!

super crop!

When those plants went outside from bein under 24 hour light...they all went into flower! Ya, supercrop would blow that baby out! People can't even afford 20$ wirth of fertilizer if it will bring em 10,000$! Fishy, this place I live is different....these people are inbred or somethin, they are backwards as hell....I've been to alot of places...in and out of country, I've NEVER seen anything like it......and most people here are like that. They just bought a 2005 harley for a cop bike from another agency....that piece of shit has been worn out for 5 years! They act like they are really thinkin....they saved money.......hillbilly mfers! I need to get a ways further outta town, I just don't like to play with these idiots! No sidewalks, parks, nothin, where'd all that tax money go?, In billy bobbs back pocket......I like a bigger city...or no city...I can disappear either way! Just in the past 20 years they stopped LEGALLY pouring sewer in the river, they never had a building permit til the late 70s...you should see the houses..........shacks! If the whole country is like this...we are in serious shit!

No supercrop your girls that are getting out of hand!
your new edition that is reaching for the light is a prime candidate:)

when I did it to that 2046 some of the largest and most abundant flowers were on there.
your girl looked to be younger in flower and would almost like it:)
as far as my scrip thing goes I have the money just have to go back to my docs for him to write me some new Rx. they only let me refill five times a year before I have to get doc to write new ones. but to do so I have to make a office visit and I aint paying till I have too:)
I'll probly have to, I wanted to grow some huge colas this run, this is how I got my biggest yield ever off a plant, 1/4 pound!...indoors!

when I did it to that 2046 some of the largest and most abundant flowers were on there.
your girl looked to be younger in flower and would almost like it:)
as far as my scrip thing goes I have the money just have to go back to my docs for him to write me some new Rx. they only let me refill five times a year before I have to get doc to write new ones. but to do so I have to make a office visit and I aint paying till I have too:)

Same thing unloadie goes thru...they want the money for the visit! If I supercrop em, how far down do i break em, I'm afraid if I do they wont fit in my space, I KNOW I don't have room under the t5 to do it!

just feel them out after a good watering, they will be their most pliable.
but 3to4 inches down should buy you some time and send them girlie hormones in a frenzy:)

The girls in flower are cut off of nutes, I'm seeing deficiencies and no amount of fertilizer is going to stop the natural occurances as these girls are ready to wind down, finishing their life cycle and give me some fruit. They will get tap water and 1/2 tsp/gal water/molasses, and probly another min. dose of calmag or two.

I can't recall who brought it up, but someone was saying that Mg can linger in the plant material. Mg will burn with a lighter, so he (she?) was saying they thought they could taste if they fed Mg too late in flower. That being said, I used calmag all the way to the end with my last batch, and it tastes good to me. Of course I don't do a flush either. I'll drop to 1/2 strength for the last reservoir, but that's as close as I get.

When those plants went outside from bein under 24 hour light...they all went into flower! Ya, supercrop would blow that baby out! People can't even afford 20$ wirth of fertilizer if it will bring em 10,000$! Fishy, this place I live is different....these people are inbred or somethin, they are backwards as hell....I've been to alot of places...in and out of country, I've NEVER seen anything like it......and most people here are like that. They just bought a 2005 harley for a cop bike from another agency....that piece of shit has been worn out for 5 years! They act like they are really thinkin....they saved money.......hillbilly mfers! I need to get a ways further outta town, I just don't like to play with these idiots! No sidewalks, parks, nothin, where'd all that tax money go?, In billy bobbs back pocket......I like a bigger city...or no city...I can disappear either way! Just in the past 20 years they stopped LEGALLY pouring sewer in the river, they never had a building permit til the late 70s...you should see the houses..........shacks! If the whole country is like this...we are in serious shit!

Which part of AZ are you talking about? That doesn't sound like the AZ I know, but I was in Flagstaff and Mesa. What you're describing sounds like where I live now though. I think you're pretty much describing what's happening in all rural communities. I always thought Flagstaff was a small town. It is, but it depends on your perspective. The town I'm in now is 1/10th the population of Flag! I'm discovering all sorts of issues relating to rural communities that I had just never considered before, but now I can understand why things are they way they are. They are trying to apply a lot of the 'big city' models to these communities, and it doesn't work. There is a population threshold that needs to be met before the local markets behave normally. There aren't enough people around here to support a lot of businesses, and the businesses can't find skilled employees, so they don't come here. Then you have all these kids growing up here that know there are no good jobs, so they don't bother to learn any marketable skills unless they plan to leave. The 2 forces just keep reinforcing each other, but there are lots of forces like this at work. You can't see them though unless you live in one of these places.

I can't recall who brought it up, but someone was saying that Mg can linger in the plant material. Mg will burn with a lighter, so he (she?) was saying they thought they could taste if they fed Mg too late in flower. That being said, I used calmag all the way to the end with my last batch, and it tastes good to me. Of course I don't do a flush either. I'll drop to 1/2 strength for the last reservoir, but that's as close as I get.

Which part of AZ are you talking about? That doesn't sound like the AZ I know, but I was in Flagstaff and Mesa. What you're describing sounds like where I live now though. I think you're pretty much describing what's happening in all rural communities. I always thought Flagstaff was a small town. It is, but it depends on your perspective. The town I'm in now is 1/10th the population of Flag! I'm discovering all sorts of issues relating to rural communities that I had just never considered before, but now I can understand why things are they way they are. They are trying to apply a lot of the 'big city' models to these communities, and it doesn't work. There is a population threshold that needs to be met before the local markets behave normally. There aren't enough people around here to support a lot of businesses, and the businesses can't find skilled employees, so they don't come here. Then you have all these kids growing up here that know there are no good jobs, so they don't bother to learn any marketable skills unless they plan to leave. The 2 forces just keep reinforcing each other, but there are lots of forces like this at work. You can't see them though unless you live in one of these places.

That is very true, I live close to flag................

OK, this is what I have, I hope this bulb is ok, but I probably will get one asap so I get the real feel of this light. HAHA, it's funny to me all the shit I gotta do before I can run it! I need some 6" hose, and I guess I have to run it out in to the living room. My other gear just plugs in and it's on! Can you tell I'm excited? Any suggestions are most graciously accepted.....
0031265.JPG

Just one suggestion. Put the bong down and get that sucker runnin:rofl:(Ok keep the bong but get to work):high-five:
I have basically the same set up, and yes, its a pain when you're in a hurry, but that gear will do you just fine if you set it up right. Good luck and good vibes to you:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom