Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

A good weed to you and Miss Loadie.:)

Thanks 4twenty! NO yield.....I gotta do something!

gonna have to get those hps ballasts brother or the 1k lol just dont do what i did a run them on anything higher than 100% if they end up having "turbo" settings im in a pickle my lights are not putting out much usable plant par output and my yeilds are suffering badly after nearly a year of 12/12 , i think its best to change out after 2-3 harvests i screwed up and did not change em out and should have had a few spares, and the one backup bulb i had died after 90min, so something to think about, btw i love the b&w shots, dont you hate it when your so ripped you fall off the ground/planet lol been a while since i had anything that potent, guess i been smoking to much herojuana jack-33 :thumb: fine cannabis to you sir

gonna have to get those hps ballasts brother or the 1k lol just dont do what i did a run them on anything higher than 100% if they end up having "turbo" settings im in a pickle my lights are not putting out much usable plant par output and my yeilds are suffering badly after nearly a year of 12/12 , i think its best to change out after 2-3 harvests i screwed up and did not change em out and should have had a few spares, and the one backup bulb i had died after 90min, so something to think about, btw i love the b&w shots, dont you hate it when your so ripped you fall off the ground/planet lol been a while since i had anything that potent, guess i been smoking to much herojuana jack-33 :thumb: fine cannabis to you sir

Thanks for your comments bid, I've been mentoring a grow, and I have just about given up, everytime I see it, and it looks like shit I tellem whats wrong, and they seem to think that weed will grow under any conditions.....it WILL NOT, another guy thinks that weed will grow in soil that never dries out. From your posts about the light, and some things I know about heat stress......oh well, when they fail they will be comin to me for smoke...........the funniest thing is another guy I know never grew in his life, and just finished some of my genetics outdoors and got a coupla zips of pretty good weed! Ya know it's funny as hell too, non growers think that weed just falls out of the sky.......you know....can I have a joint?, or a bud?, after we've been tending the shit for four months.....all that energy....all that time....oh yeah, they can have a bud.............just make a nice fat donation.....and they can have all the bud they can smoke! This is one of the main reasons why I am a recluse......the same people always do it to me....I f'n hate it and I avoid them like the plague! LOL...BTW, another person I know is growing in a greenhouse...with no cooling......this person also claims last summers grow failed from following peoples advice......wtf, the problem was they wouldn't follow sound advice and let a male diesce or whatever. If you can't tell a male from a female or know that plants won't live in 120 degree greenhouse...just pack it up..........these are the same people that say they won't pay for weed, but want me to give it to them..............I can't have a relationship with people like this and I'm sick to death of them!

Thanks for your comments bid, I've been mentoring a grow, and I have just about given up, everytime I see it, and it looks like shit I tellem whats wrong, and they seem to think that weed will grow under any conditions.....it WILL NOT, another guy thinks that weed will grow in soil that never dries out. From your posts about the light, and some things I know about heat stress......oh well, when they fail they will be comin to me for smoke...........the funniest thing is another guy I know never grew in his life, and just finished some of my genetics outdoors and got a coupla zips of pretty good weed! Ya know it's funny as hell too, non growers think that weed just falls out of the sky.......you know....can I have a joint?, or a bud?, after we've been tending the shit for four months.....all that energy....all that time....oh yeah, they can have a bud.............just make a nice fat donation.....and they can have all the bud they can smoke! This is one of the main reasons why I am a recluse......the same people always do it to me....I f'n hate it and I avoid them like the plague! LOL...BTW, another person I know is growing in a greenhouse...with no cooling......this person also claims last summers grow failed from following peoples advice......wtf, the problem was they wouldn't follow sound advice and let a male diesce or whatever. If you can't tell a male from a female or know that plants won't live in 120 degree greenhouse...just pack it up..........these are the same people that say they won't pay for weed, but want me to give it to them..............I can't have a relationship with people like this and I'm sick to death of them!
i know EXACTLY what you speak of, and agree partly,i do give away my meds to deserving ppl that actually need it,and have $ probs,illness etc,for me its about compassion and quality,i mean if they offer a donation ill take it,but for most ppl i deal with (very few 2-3 ppl) its up to them, funy thing is they almost never want itfree,sometimes i get interesting things like rare coins,food,electronics, all sorts of things, i guess its just good karma, i just like helping ppl , i dont interact with healthy freeloaders either,so i guess that helps, and of course my 70 yr old mom and family members get meds no strings, not saying its the way for all,just how i roll:Namaste:

i know EXACTLY what you speak of, and agree partly,i do give away my meds to deserving ppl that actually need it,and have $ probs,illness etc,for me its about compassion and quality,i mean if they offer a donation ill take it,but for most ppl i deal with (very few 2-3 ppl) its up to them, funy thing is they almost never want itfree,sometimes i get interesting things like rare coins,food,electronics, all sorts of things, i guess its just good karma, i just like helping ppl , i dont interact with healthy freeloaders either,so i guess that helps, and of course my 70 yr old mom and family members get meds no strings, not saying its the way for all,just how i roll:Namaste:

LOL, ya...I have the money probs cuz I invest it in grow supplies, so they can smoke weed that I can't even afford?....I don't think so! If I could afford to buy the quality weed I grow, I would stop growin right now, it's risky....these hillbillies have no regard for the law they are supposed to be enforcing........I could just find some sucker like me and get my weed from them! Just like tthe people I know who go to the food banks, they can't afford food, but they live in the bars and I KNOW some of them are quite wealthy, it seems like everything goes ok for ya here as long as you're poor.......or at least act like it, this is the strangest place I ever lived...no money here....no parks...no sidewalks...where did all that tax money go?...it's in the pockets of the hillbillies at the church on wedensday for the food giveaway! I have been trained in the private sector and the military to pay strict attention to detail.....peoples lives depended on my skills, am I confused bid?, or is this an accurate description of arizona?

to be honest i have no idea where the $ is, i see ppl driving new cars (i drive a 25 yr old truck) and living in new houses that are constantly being built, i go to the food banks becase we need it, my bills go up up up,and they cut my income every few months , i worked hard and payed into the system for 30 yrs, then when i became broken, they act like im some welfare case asking for a handout,i sold everything i owned to stay afloat till i ended up with a duffle bag and my truck living in my sisters spare room before i asked for help, i live in constant pain,miserable most every waking moment, no friends, all i have is the love and support of a fantastic woman, that can see past my disability to the real me, i have not had a drink or been in a bar in over a decade, ,we live in a garage remoded partly on my moms property, my girl is in school persuing a masters,we live very humbly far below the poverty line,but were happy,and get nice things when we can, i dont feel poor, i feel blessed and lucky for all that i have,ppl think i have money but its just becase i dont give into the "poor" mindset, and yes az is one odd duck of a place, but i love it:thumb:

to be honest i have no idea where the $ is, i see ppl driving new cars (i drive a 25 yr old truck) and living in new houses that are constantly being built, i go to the food banks becase we need it, my bills go up up up,and they cut my income every few months , i worked hard and payed into the system for 30 yrs, then when i became broken, they act like im some welfare case asking for a handout,i sold everything i owned to stay afloat till i ended up with a duffle bag and my truck living in my sisters spare room before i asked for help, i live in constant pain,miserable most every waking moment, no friends, all i have is the love and support of a fantastic woman, that can see past my disability to the real me, i have not had a drink or been in a bar in over a decade, ,we live in a garage remoded partly on my moms property, my girl is in school persuing a masters,we live very humbly far below the poverty line,but were happy,and get nice things when we can, i dont feel poor, i feel blessed and lucky for all that i have,ppl think i have money but its just becase i dont give into the "poor" mindset, and yes az is one odd duck of a place, but i love it:thumb:

I'm glad for you bro that you and spiffy have each other, and I'm glad you take the opportunity to get stuff at the food banks, I should be too, but then I have to go look at thse fu--ers who have money and still get food there....LOL....If I went I would be satndin there thinkin of you and probly sock someones eye out.............you don't feel poor cuz where it matters you're rich, I pray that your health is better bid, my guts are healthy enough but my bones suck hard. I just made my first batch of tincture and I'm about to give it to the patient, or the patients husband in this case of alzheimers. I hope to see some improvement in their lives....it broke my heart to see this person going in and out of knowing wtf was going on around them, I hate alzheimers, cancer, and diabetes real bad. Ya know what the first words out of these people was when I said I may be able to help?, how much is it gonna cost?, We are forced to pay big pharma........who are the ones that made us sick in the first place, but when we see a viable option...or at least hope, we are so poor we may not get treatment because of monetary issues. The first dose is on me, I had to buy coconut oil, and bro trust me, I know how hard it is sometimes just to eat, we live not check to check, but day to day......and that's why it's better for me to stay away from the food banks....bro, I will kick someones ass if I think of you while I'm standing in line.....MY BAD!

its not just AZ I'm in TN and its the same here, Id say about 70 percent of the populations on food stamps and driving brand new cars carrying 600$ phones got big stereo systems nice houses meanwhile I live in a shack work my ass off break my back literally get denied disability and hounded for free-bees now there are some out there that are deserving of compassion but they are few and far between its all bullshit if you ask me but what can we do

its not just AZ I'm in TN and its the same here, Id say about 70 percent of the populations on food stamps and driving brand new cars carrying 600$ phones got big stereo systems nice houses meanwhile I live in a shack work my ass off break my back literally get denied disability and hounded for free-bees now there are some out there that are deserving of compassion but they are few and far between its all bullshit if you ask me but what can we do

I live here in TN also, They give all the non americans everything and we tried to get help they refused us.
I suffer from diabeties, neuropathy, and copd. I won my disability from a dr. I tried 7 yrs and finaly got it.
If cannabis was legal to grow here I would grow it to help
the people who try to get off the big pharm bs.

i feel blessed truely that i found spiffy and cannabis, im thankful for the az mmj law however broken it is,if a dispensary opens within a 25 mile radius of me(not very likely) i will move further out till im 30 miles from any form of a town! lol i would never have any medicine if i had to pay for it and neither would my mom and spiffy and my brain damaged brother, we all depend on my growing to have normal lives, tradional medicine has done nothing for me except give me a nasty pill addiction i hate on them daily with every lil blue demon i have to eat! my joints are all shot bone on bone i hobble around every step is hell but i just laugh and keep going cuz if i stop ill die ! i dont see ppl where im at driving new cars getting food stamps and food boxes,they all look pretty legitimatly poor as far as i can tell, but im a hermit i stay home as much as i can, it makes me crazy when i go out on the roads and see ppl driving like they got their license in a box of cereal,and the road was built just for them alone! in general ppl piss me off, i think a bubble should be put over every town and 3 times a day cannabis smoke pumped in to fill the bubble, so everyone will chill out and mind open,creative thought started and relax, or vapor if you prefer, it would take away pain and ppl will be nice and curteous again, the world needs to slow down we are running as fast as we can straight to our demise! now you see how crazy i am lol oh crap!

i feel blessed truely that i found spiffy and cannabis, im thankful for the az mmj law however broken it is,if a dispensary opens within a 25 mile radius of me(not very likely) i will move further out till im 30 miles from any form of a town! lol i would never have any medicine if i had to pay for it and neither would my mom and spiffy and my brain damaged brother, we all depend on my growing to have normal lives, tradional medicine has done nothing for me except give me a nasty pill addiction i hate on them daily with every lil blue demon i have to eat! my joints are all shot bone on bone i hobble around every step is hell but i just laugh and keep going cuz if i stop ill die ! i dont see ppl where im at driving new cars getting food stamps and food boxes,they all look pretty legitimatly poor as far as i can tell, but im a hermit i stay home as much as i can, it makes me crazy when i go out on the roads and see ppl driving like they got their license in a box of cereal,and the road was built just for them alone! in general ppl piss me off, i think a bubble should be put over every town and 3 times a day cannabis smoke pumped in to fill the bubble, so everyone will chill out and mind open,creative thought started and relax, or vapor if you prefer, it would take away pain and ppl will be nice and curteous again, the world needs to slow down we are running as fast as we can straight to our demise! now you see how crazy i am lol oh crap!

Not crazy bro, this country is poised for a meltdown...govt. too big....people too small.....today is a good day to die, this time it IS for freedom!

yup if i have to die for my beliefs then so be it! (but....theres alot of stuff i wanna do im still young i think ..44soon) but yeah 6billion humans is about 5 billion to many for mother to support,tipping point very soon..bummer (time for a ride on a atv) gotta shake off the negative , its so easy to slip into depression these days

You don't have to die for your beliefs....the oppressors do!:love:

Back
Top Bottom