Mcloadie's Fourth Grow Journal

So sorry:Namaste: buddy! Absent with the body is present with the Lord.

so sorry to hear that MC hope all turns out well for all of your family loss is hard but good things are always around the corner thanks for all the info and help i would not be the grower i am today if not for you and a few others on here

:circle-of-love::thumb:

Good weed everyone, I will try to get some pics up soon. I DO have a grow growing...LOL.....I have ten plants under the induction light vegging. I also have the bucket that's growing capn style....it's doing well, it was topped and is catching on after the stall. This work is in a pretty large, fairly undeveloped area......like twelve hundred sq. feet. I have a lot of freedom there to do what I'd like, however, I'm handing over most of the responsibility to the owner. They have less than a year in the passion and are doing well beyond my expectations. We have two separate dwrc units running, a bubble..........ponics unit, and the aerocloner has been running........and has even been used in a growing configuration.....just like I designed it to. Oh, and also the capn style top feed. I am interested to see how easy the capns bucket would be for a beginner to run......the current person running it doesn't make it a fair trial though, they may not have experience with the cannabis, but they are an expert at skills that correlate directly to growing and moreso to the operation of hydroponics. The capn style plant is a mexikush, and is approx. 8" tall. I took it from the aerocloner. There seems to be alot of differing opinions as to ppms and pH, and it probably has alot to do with genetics. I still must say that I prefer to run a single strain in a mass configuration.........running the same strain just makes your life so much easier. Running dedicated res's may be a good option for small...or hobby grows....but is absolutely impractical for a large commercial run. When I have all the different res's I feell like a tweek running from res to res, and I'm much more comfortable with just one large res per area. The res's are so easy to control....we're using gh nutes, ph updown, and calmag......and aquashield. The aquashield has eliminated the slime........which trust me.......just use the aquashield and weekly tea treatments and don't ever get the slime to begin with. The slime is not fatal........I cleaned and treated and it went away and hasn't come back. I need to talk it over with the owner and see what we will and will not photograph and publish. There is a ton of interesting stuff going on, but atm I'm mstly disconnected while prepping for my change in locale. I would like to have an indoor at my new abode....and facilities are available, but I must have a medical market and pre donate the product before I start........I plan on seeking a dispensarie somewhere that has a market for the quality of product I produce. I tell ya, the microgrown weed is still the best! I love you all.......I'm not gone, just transitioning.....and excited as heck!

Good weed everyone, I will try to get some pics up soon. I DO have a grow growing...LOL.....I have ten plants under the induction light vegging. I also have the bucket that's growing capn style....it's doing well, it was topped and is catching on after the stall. This work is in a pretty large, fairly undeveloped area......like twelve hundred sq. feet. I have a lot of freedom there to do what I'd like, however, I'm handing over most of the responsibility to the owner. They have less than a year in the passion and are doing well beyond my expectations. We have two separate dwrc units running, a bubble..........ponics unit, and the aerocloner has been running........and has even been used in a growing configuration.....just like I designed it to. Oh, and also the capn style top feed. I am interested to see how easy the capns bucket would be for a beginner to run......the current person running it doesn't make it a fair trial though, they may not have experience with the cannabis, but they are an expert at skills that correlate directly to growing and moreso to the operation of hydroponics. The capn style plant is a mexikush, and is approx. 8" tall. I took it from the aerocloner. There seems to be alot of differing opinions as to ppms and pH, and it probably has alot to do with genetics. I still must say that I prefer to run a single strain in a mass configuration.........running the same strain just makes your life so much easier. Running dedicated res's may be a good option for small...or hobby grows....but is absolutely impractical for a large commercial run. When I have all the different res's I feell like a tweek running from res to res, and I'm much more comfortable with just one large res per area. The res's are so easy to control....we're using gh nutes, ph updown, and calmag......and aquashield. The aquashield has eliminated the slime........which trust me.......just use the aquashield and weekly tea treatments and don't ever get the slime to begin with. The slime is not fatal........I cleaned and treated and it went away and hasn't come back. I need to talk it over with the owner and see what we will and will not photograph and publish. There is a ton of interesting stuff going on, but atm I'm mstly disconnected while prepping for my change in locale. I would like to have an indoor at my new abode....and facilities are available, but I must have a medical market and pre donate the product before I start........I plan on seeking a dispensarie somewhere that has a market for the quality of product I produce. I tell ya, the microgrown weed is still the best! I love you all.......I'm not gone, just transitioning.....and excited as heck!

Hey loadie! Hope things are looking up!

A question about that Slime, if the slime is left untreated and the environment is cleaned out do you think that would greatly effect the outcome of the plant? Do you know if it left untreated, just cleaned from time to time, would it has adverse effect on the plant?

Hey timmy man, the issue here is a waterborne bacteria or some living thing...but I believe it's bacteria without research. Now, there are things we can do to minimize the chances of our plants being infected AND affected....such as making sure that our res is dark, and maintains acceptable temperature levels.....the darker the better as most of these lifeforms require light to live and multiply. What we do is this; we take every precaution we can to prevent the infection, and use the products designed for treatment...IF WE CAN.....however....I see no reason why washing the slime off the roots would have any detrimental affect on the roots, as long as we don't take a pressure washer to them...LOL, causing the destruction of healthy roots. Once you rinse that slime off you will get an explosion of new root growth.

How right you are Mack.

Hey timmy man, the issue here is a waterborne bacteria or some living thing...but I believe it's bacteria without research. Now, there are things we can do to minimize the chances of our plants being infected AND affected....such as making sure that our res is dark, and maintains acceptable temperature levels.....the darker the better as most of these lifeforms require light to live and multiply. What we do is this; we take every precaution we can to prevent the infection, and use the products designed for treatment...IF WE CAN.....however....I see no reason why washing the slime off the roots would have any detrimental affect on the roots, as long as we don't take a pressure washer to them...LOL, causing the destruction of healthy roots. Once you rinse that slime off you will get an explosion of new root growth.

Cheers Loadie! The res has a water heater and is at a constant 26 degrees celcius (78.8 degrees Fahrenheit) and got a cap on it to prohibit light. The algae itself is growing on top of the platform that the plants sit on. I've taken your advice and things are looking good, not that they showed any effects yet but I didn't want to see any adverse effects at all!

Once again, cheers Loadie for your much needed advice,

I'm so sorry to hear the news MC.
My most heart filled condolences go out to Loadie.
All the best to both of you through these tough times my friend.
:circle-of-love:

Cheers Loadie! The res has a water heater and is at a constant 26 degrees celcius (78.8 degrees Fahrenheit) and got a cap on it to prohibit light. The algae itself is growing on top of the platform that the plants sit on. I've taken your advice and things are looking good, not that they showed any effects yet but I didn't want to see any adverse effects at all!

Once again, cheers Loadie for your much needed advice,

did I mis read something?? your HEATING you're water?? most of us are trying to keep water at/or below 70

I'm so sorry for yours and Loadies loss. My heart goes out to you. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom