Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

dont worry, the strongest plants take long, as im sure you know.

I didn't know that B, but I have to let these amber way out, I don't care for this weed, but maybe if I amber it out it won't be so wirey, three hits of this weed and I don't want to even talk to anyone I'm so loaded........rushin, shakin, sun too bright, paranoid....everyone else loves it and asks for it over the indicas. I WILL NOT EVEN attempt to drive, I forget that I'm drivin, like thirty down the freeway.

I didn't know that B, but I have to let these amber way out, I don't care for this weed, but maybe if I amber it out it won't be so wirey, three hits of this weed and I don't want to even talk to anyone I'm so loaded........rushin, shakin, sun too bright, paranoid....everyone else loves it and asks for it over the indicas. I WILL NOT EVEN attempt to drive, I forget that I'm drivin, like thirty down the freeway.

I used to get high get in the car put on a metallica tape and speed down the fn road. Look at the speedometer
and say wtf glad I didnt get pulled over lol.

I used to get high get in the car put on a metallica tape and speed down the fn road. Look at the speedometer

While doing bong hits!!! Loved it in the eighties man....I had a Buick Elektra... What a beast.. We would throw on some heavy music and mosh in the back seat while flying down back country roads..

Good thing huh vick?...LOL...On a bike you better pay the F attention, or you will be a statistic...real quick!

You got that right buddy.
I only smoke mellow uppity weeds when I ride.
Where I live, it's traffic central, and nobody sees motorcyclists.
Could have gotten myself dead hundreds of times over if I was on the heavy shit, and too high to react.

wiw!

:loopy:

Good weed my fellow horticulturists, we used to have a saying in college; you can lead a horse to water, but you can't lead a whore ta culture ( you know...the pun thing )....haha....anyway it is FALL in the grow!, they are starting to mature more rapidly now and I estimate that they're around 2 weeks out now, it smells lovely in there. These aren't skunky bold smells.....the mexikush never smells like that, but a mixture of fruit, spice, and sweetness. The mexikush has a very complex smell when aged properly, howver, this will be my first non-organic haul, and with that hermi plant I pulled, I hope the flavor got better with the long flush. These plants have been on water/molasses for two weeks now, and they are faring pretty good without feeding, my timing on when to cut them off nutes was much better this run, I starved em to death last run and probly lost half the weight I should have had.:peace:

i think i found out that chemdawg is a mexican sativa. maybe you have a chemdawg mix? she does take long. youve smoked this before, right? does it smell like citrus when you break it up?

Yep, lovely citrus and spice, how long is it supposed to take?

idk, mine has gone 11 weeks from pistil. hopefully itll be done by 12. i cut it down 10 weeks last time, big mistake. it gets stronger and stronger.

The yeti came down with 50% amber trichs, this is my breeding and I am completely satisfied, We'll see what it does at three feet or so now. It has a sickening sweet perfumed finger nail polish remover smell...like acetone, and a hint of musk. It will yield over an ounce dry. I need to take some cuts off the one I just put under the hps, I know where there is a skunk plant that's just about ready for cuts too, I'll have em runnin in the aerocloner this weekend.
0011341.JPG
0031276.JPG
Alot of shitty bud (not dense) at the bottom of the plant, I cut everything off that wasn't 100% covered with sugar.

Looks yummy my friend :Namaste:

I forget that I'm drivin, like thirty down the freeway.

You guys ever hear of cruise control? :rofl:

When I'm really loaded, I tend to drive too slow. Cruise control helps keep me moving along with the other traffic :winkyface:

Back
Top Bottom