Mcloadie's Fourth Grow Journal

Re: Mcloadies fourth grow journal

Well, mcloadie is still at it...LOL. My first hydro experience; root slime eradication. I cleaned and changed a res, 25% nutrients, and some aquashield. There is tons of good news....I have a consultation scheduled for a commercial op, and I will be going to cali to get the spring work done. I may not settle anywhere if I can work at different locations. Sometimes things look terrible, but we need to hang on and what we really need may be just around the corner. I love you all and am nowhere being shut down....bro told me that I don't need to worry about equipment or this and that.......the most valuable thing is already in my brain and I can apply it anywhere!

Great news. You da man Mac.

Great news MC.
Hope things go well with the consultation!
:cheer:

THE REPS ARE RIGHT Will Start AT 6:00 pm EST... Approximately 1hr & 20mins from this post

Hello Mack.

I must apologize for my absence, things are hectic in my life. My girlfriends mother is in hospice and I have been helping her as no one else in her family is. I've done it before and I'm no stranger to this situation. The grow I'm babysitting is doing well, and has given me the opportunity to flex my wings on hydro. Kind of unusual...LOL, but unusual is my life! I have four different types of hydro going; I have a modified top feed capn system, a dwrc, an aeroponics, and a ------------. I just want to encourage anyone to try anything other than what they're used to, it will stretch you and add to your knowledge base. Work!, I have four jobs right now that I'll be undertaking and it will take me a few months to get to everyone. I have a build, a consultation, spring prep at an outdoor and a personal project. I'm gonna be busy for a while. I'll try to let everyone in on anything I think will be interesting to you all. These jobs are in a thousand mile radius and hopefully they will keep coming, I'm trying to procure a motorhome so I'll never have to impose on anyone during the process. I got my plants back...they were in the dark for a week....and I have to let you all in on a big secret....plants do grow in the dark! No shit! These plants , as light green as they are were 6" taller than when I turned the lights out! So, any body tells you different tell em mcloadie says he knows what he sees! Well, I'm going to sign off...sorry I was unable to be at the reps are right, but I was needed to help with unloadie ( gf's mom ). In any case I hope to document some of my work when I can. BTW, The modified capn plant I have going is growing 2 inches a day....I just did one to get used to it and help with the design of a large system using the capns fundamentals....thanks to the capn and s1ingblade, you guys are awesome! Haha, the word for the other hydro system I'm running got lined out or whatever....it's a bubble......with ponics at the end...LOL

Mack, I knew you'd land on your feet. I feel sorry for that other guy I sent the grey cloud to follow. I believe you've found your calling. As for your lady's mother, I hope she gets better. Thanxx for taking me under your wing. I'll still be sitting in the front row whenever you open the classroom door.

Mack, I knew you'd land on your feet. I feel sorry for that other guy I sent the grey cloud to follow. I believe you've found your calling. As for your lady's mother, I hope she gets better. Thanxx for taking me under your wing. I'll still be sitting in the front row whenever you open the classroom door.

LOL...thanks brokey, Today I built a veg room and repotted 12 plants. I'm going to be busy til like may........

Back
Top Bottom