Mcloadie's Fourth Grow Journal

Mcloadie,

I stopped by to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, but am now gutted to hear of this latest development in your personal life.

Know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers over the coming days with faith that these matters will be resolved.

Thank you all, yeah....it's a bad scene and I always do my best...I'm old school, and if someone mishandles a woman...especially MY woman...there's gonna be an instant reaction...not tomorrow....right fluxin now! I reacted....then I was fighting them both....figures...LOL....I'm outta that mess for good! I'll be fine.....I AM fine now...a little sore...LOL, I'm not used to fightin 20 year old junkies!

I am so sorry Mcloadie. Emotions are very high during the holidays. Moma bears stand up for their naughty cubs no matter what, just like you stand up for your lady. So you were in a no win situation. Just relax and take some time to yourself. She'll come around later when she realizes you too were protecting your "cub". Meth addicts can take down a whole family. She'll need to be strong and not enable him, or she will get drug down with him. I am glad you are trying to start anew! Our prayers are with you that she returns your things!
When one door closes, another door opens! Your off to new adventures!
:surf::goodluck::allgood:

Mack, you did what any real man would do. I can't believe you keep running into these problems. I'm already looking for someone more deserving for that gray cloud to follow instead of you.
I really didn't want to post this after hearing the bad news but...

images26.jpg

Dude, you just keep getting dealt the shitty hand!
Really feeling for you my right now my friend, especially at this time of year.
God damnit, I can't even imagine what your going through.
Let me know if I can help at all?
:circle-of-love:

Re: Mcloadies fourth grow journal

Well, mcloadie is still at it...LOL. My first hydro experience; root slime eradication. I cleaned and changed a res, 25% nutrients, and some aquashield. There is tons of good news....I have a consultation scheduled for a commercial op, and I will be going to cali to get the spring work done. I may not settle anywhere if I can work at different locations. Sometimes things look terrible, but we need to hang on and what we really need may be just around the corner. I love you all and am nowhere being shut down....bro told me that I don't need to worry about equipment or this and that.......the most valuable thing is already in my brain and I can apply it anywhere!

Re: Mcloadies fourth grow journal

I'm so glad to hear the good news Mack! I told you I'd find someone else for that grey cloud to follow.

THE REPS ARE RIGHT returns this Sunday with it's long awaited 4th episode! Look below in my SIGNATURE for details. Be there or be square...

Back
Top Bottom