Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

I hadn't checked these two plants closely for a few days....about 60% amber, so BAM, I don't know how, but I have got to get my numbers up, I have to get a stable system to produce enough meds to meet my needs...every time! I have never got a decent yield from these expensive seeds I order. I mean the quality is exceptional to me, but, it just won't fill enough jars for my likes!
0011321.JPG

probly got letem get to full maturity then but you know that takes time out of production:)

I meant in veg:)
no you choped when it needed to be:)
With the amber trichs and the lack of new pistils do ya think these coulda gone longer fishy?

reckon you need to order that new light:)
are the nodes staggering yet?
I just measured the plants in veg and they are 24-26 inches, I have no more vertical space, which is how I designed that area...to get the plants out at around 24", IDK what's gonna happen, the ones in flower look like they could go another month!

reckon you need to order that new light:)
are the nodes staggering yet?

They are all clones....the nodes are staggered from the git go....I have noticed that where they would form a bud is a branch instead, I guess that's a sign as to their stage of maturity? Ya, I gotta try hps, i just wonder if I can manage the heat in there, I did get another window ac, but Im tryin ta keep the energy consumption on the downlo.....it's included in my rent, but I don't wanna be a hog!

maybe a cool tube? I know you alls weather get very warm but in the heat of summer here it gets pretty warm and I can keep the heat down somewhat with just a fan blowing right on the light. I dont have a sealed room or tent so it just gets a little warmer than the rest of the house when I run the AC for me:)
They are all clones....the nodes are staggered from the git go....I have noticed that where they would form a bud is a branch instead, I guess that's a sign as to their stage of maturity? Ya, I gotta try hps, i just wonder if I can manage the heat in there, I did get another window ac, but Im tryin ta keep the energy consumption on the downlo.....it's included in my rent, but I don't wanna be a hog!

maybe a cool tube? I know you alls weather get very warm but in the heat of summer here it gets pretty warm and I can keep the heat down somewhat with just a fan blowing right on the light. I dont have a sealed room or tent so it just gets a little warmer than the rest of the house when I run the AC for me:)

Maybe, I may just put a fan at the bottom of the door opening, blow cool air from the bedroom in, which will force the warmer air out the top............i gotta find a light for steal....I mean sale....cheap!

I was just looking a HTG supply's site and they have refurbished equipment for good prices heck the new stuff is fair too:)
Maybe, I may just put a fan at the bottom of the door opening, blow cool air from the bedroom in, which will force the warmer air out the top............i gotta find a light for steal....I mean sale....cheap!

i got an i-power 400watt digi dimmable with wing hood last year for 130 the 600 was like 160 the 1k was under 200 but more if you add a good air cooled hood, im sure they are better & cheaper now, slingblade is on to some dirt cheap equip that seems pretty decent,should ask him bout that, i think hps is your answer to weight, i looked into the induction lights a while back even tho its obviously better its still a fluro,so it made me wonder if the light harvests would still happen?, then i figured theres a reason why 90% of indoor growers use hps, tried & true,proven jm2c

i got an i-power 400watt digi dimmable with wing hood last year for 130 the 600 was like 160 the 1k was under 200 but more if you add a good air cooled hood, im sure they are better & cheaper now, slingblade is on to some dirt cheap equip that seems pretty decent,should ask him bout that, i think hps is your answer to weight, i looked into the induction lights a while back even tho its obviously better its still a fluro,so it made me wonder if the light harvests would still happen?, then i figured theres a reason why 90% of indoor growers use hps, tried & true,proven jm2c

Thanks bid, I'll check with him.....:thanks:

I agree with Fish MC.
Think you need to upgrade that light to get more out of your plants.
600 watt hps cooltube bro. You'd be surprised at how well they work at venting heat.
And your buds won't be complaining either..

Oh yeah, 60 inches..
that's 5 feet, might drop off at the ends.
But maybe two 400's would be better.

Good morning MC. I will have to agree on the HPS. I run a 1000 watt in my 4x4 tent and it seems to work good. It does get a little warm. I run a cool tube and it vents out into the attic. I also run a AC unit in the summer. I posted a chart on lumens from different watt bulbs somewhere. I will try and find it and post it again. Good info.

I tell ya man i got an I power 600 dimable digital kit off of Amazon for 160 im loving the new light and you can get an in line fan with it throw a lil flex duct out of the room its all well in the room and I have a 3' x 5' space it lights it well but I will be adding another light it would be good for your space

The kit came with every thing cool tube wing reflector and a 15 min interval timer I liked the timer although it went to my heat matt for the cloner instead of my light but hey it was useful :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom