Members input on this Rare picture please

Status
Not open for further replies.

trichomes

I have never seen anything like this. We're hoping for some members that may be able to share their thoughts.

The plant is a good strain female, currently vegging. Thank you! :thanks:

alex1.jpg

He may be talking about the little leaf growing from the leaf lol
and another question how close is the light

LOL cron! YES, the little fluxing leaf!! new hermie strain? kidding, what is that?

The leaves appear to have either a magnesium deficiency or an evaporation problem.

thanks guys, I knew I could get an answer here, for my mate, Alex & this lournal pic I borrowed! :thumb:

King, please elaborate on the evaporation subject, I'm back in darkness on this.

I'd guess it is a low humidity thing? thanks a lot!! :thanks:

The leaves appear to have either a magnesium deficiency or an evaporation problem.

King! you just reminded me of me, lol, I glance at a pic and what I see first is my answer! I'm glad I'm not alone!

Now on 2nd glance you will see a small very erect, strange, protrusion, thanks again

I have never seen anything like this. We're hoping for some members that may be able to share their thoughts.

The plant is a good strain female, currently vegging. Thank you! :thanks:

alex1.jpg

hi Trichomes, it is fun because i have exactly the same thing on a blue Widow but with 3 parts of weird leaves growing on top of the others, really strange...
i’ll upload a pic later.

hey Bro, i guess you don't mind i upload a pic... this one has 3 more leaves pieces on top of the others, pic is not one of the best...
i wish you have a nice and green day.
DSC_1731.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom