Males in veg?

I agree with WC. Those were full-on males from seed. I had two exactly like them.

They did not hermie or any such crap. The person you bought them from did not clone them off a female.

Hermies mean "hermaphrodite", which means both sexes. Yours were not hermies. :sorry:

Cheers everyone, I thought as much. I just wasn't sure whether a female could switch to male in a stable veg environment, probably naive but preferred to be sure. I may be gone some time MUHAHAHA etc etc. Appreciated :thumb:

Grizz seemed to say that it might be a possibility, long shot, I dunno?

I always promise myself not to be scared of a male plant but that is when they are in someone else's garden. When they visit mine it takes great effort to remain calm and not to violently (or violet-ly) chop outright. And I plan on running regular seed this year, hahaha yeah-me. wtf am i doing..........

I feel for ya. :goodluck:

If I bought regular seeds I'd expect this to happen but I buy feminised in that I want bud not pollen, I have some Incredible Bulk pollen in my freezer for when I want that, but I bought what I thought were feminised clones, will have to see whether it can be put right, if not then I'll chop everything that's not mine and replant. Sets me back but not too much as I'll at least have a couple left for flowering, pain in the arse though :thumb:

O'Yes clones should be a no brainer, I thought the idea behind clones was to have some idea of the end result.
I dont expect there is a large market for male clones, I could be wrong.

Hopefully I dont end up with arse biscuits getting my regular seeds this spring. lolz-ez.
( I am really just joking and not worried) ................
Confidence is High tonight, :ciao:
I dunno, I feel good about everything.

Grizz seemed to say that it might be a possibility, long shot, I dunno?

I always promise myself not to be scared of a male plant but that is when they are in someone else's garden. When they visit mine it takes great effort to remain calm and not to violently (or violet-ly) chop outright. And I plan on running regular seed this year, hahaha yeah-me. wtf am i doing..........

I feel for ya. :goodluck:

I just got done chopping 3 hermies & watered my last remaining female with tears. I'm wondering what I'm doing with regular seeds as well lol.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Kaliman Seeds' flagship baby and is the first and only cheese strain that totally does what it says on the tin, namely, that it is indistinguishable from the 1989 Exodus clone mother in both taste and effect. 100% original unhybridized Exodus clone genetics in a stable, healthy, male/female population and with up to 50% more yield than the original clone.This is the result of a spontaneous sexual reversal of an Exodus cheese clone that was used to pollinate a sister clone and produced progeny genetically identical to the mother plant.

There's a chance that they were taken from female clones.. it's not unheard of.. usually on a Friday after smashing a mirror under a ladder chasing a black cat walking in front of you on the 13th of any month.. possible though..

The world is full of bizarre stuff. Was just listening last night to a radio interview with a lady who's best laying hen, for no apparent reason, decided to morph into a rooster.
I looked up that Exodus Cheese story. Was hard to get through much of it, at least on the particular site I was on, what with all the people on the thread being so angry and all, sitting in their moms' basements freaking out and calling each other the worst insults they could think of, all over whether or not somebody else's clone changed sex or not.

Damn that makes me laugh.. I think I know the thread you read :rofl: the breeders even a bigger dick on another thread :rofl: he dilebratly tries to get booted from a site, the dude wouldn't boot him and just allowed him to make the biggest dick of himself just getting angrier and angrier :rofl:

I've just had a phone call with my mate and he'll sort it out, he's a good lad so there'll be no problems. I wouldn't have minded if I'd only paid in seeds Weasel but that was after I paid cold hard cash for these unfortunately, the seeds were for him to use on the agreement that he gives me another batch of clones from those, kind of a you scratched my back now I'll scratch yours type of thing. Should be sorted soon enough, the fella is back from Thailand soon and it will all get sorted then. Thanks for the help everyone, appreciated as ever :thumb:

Just wanted to let you know that's I also had clones that were female and cut from a beautiful mother turn into males! They were all in veg and well when it happened. The only thing I could think was the reason for my odd one turning was Because the hydro company cut the power a couple times to hook a couple new power lines up in my city block. The light in my grow going on off on off. I think did it for me. Maybe not lol but it dose happen dude and it's a very sad day when it dose.

Organic for the WIN!

Just wanted to let you know that's I also had clones that were female and cut from a beautiful mother turn into males! They were all in veg and well when it happened. The only thing I could think was the reason for my odd one turning was Because the hydro company cut the power a couple times to hook a couple new power lines up in my city block. The light in my grow going on off on off. I think did it for me. Maybe not lol but it dose happen dude and it's a very sad day when it dose.

Organic for the WIN!

No power surges here mate, not even any training or anything of the sort. Quite steady for me actually not a death in sight unlike my usual poor tortured plants :) just my luck that they all look so good then I get males lol

Take them things out in the country somewhere and burn the suckers the whole crop like one of the dudes said up there wash walls and toss those pots aswell once they bust open its over lol

Take them things out in the country somewhere and burn the suckers the whole crop like one of the dudes said up there wash walls and toss those pots aswell once they bust open its over lol

I reckon I'll take my chances with the other 16 plants left in there. Where I live seeded weed is still smoking weed lol ;)

Hey GTHM great to see you here! I'm not currently journaling as once this flowering tent is finished in around a week I will be cleaning it all out and adding my own COB lights that I'm currently building. I've made this last set on the cheap with recycled heat sinks and drivers that cost me just over a fiver each, all in all their build cost stands me at between £22 and £25 per 50w (117w but I don't drive them hard) light. I know they will do the trick, but they're an electrician's nightmare and I don't want to embarrass myself with a journal until I know they're fine lol. I hope you're well and that your brain retraining is on track, big hugs from across the pond, well let's make it a high five as I can't find the hug emoji :high-five::circle-of-love:

Hey GTHM great to see you here! I'm not currently journaling as once this flowering tent is finished in around a week I will be cleaning it all out and adding my own COB lights that I'm currently building. I've made this last set on the cheap with recycled heat sinks and drivers that cost me just over a fiver each, all in all their build cost stands me at between £22 and £25 per 50w (117w but I don't drive them hard) light. I know they will do the trick, but they're an electrician's nightmare and I don't want to embarrass myself with a journal until I know they're fine lol. I hope you're well and that your brain retraining is on track, big hugs from across the pond, well let's make it a high five as I can't find the hug emoji :high-five::circle-of-love:

I totally get it, my brain retraining includes copious amounts of mistakes which results in forehead slapping, D'oh! And it's recorded in my journal ready to embarrass myself with obvious oversights. So yah, I feel yah! Just make sure you come and get me when you do because I learned a lot from you. As long as I know you're still growing that's what really counts. Hugs rec'd and also given. High Five . to your plants too, they look bountiful.
.❤️

Back
Top Bottom