Mid South Outdoor Multi-Strain Grow - Lots Of Pics

As long I have only one person watching, I will keeping this journal thank you pw here are some of updates of my garden
420-magazine-mobile417955119.jpg

Meet sg sick girl she has been spray I am keeping her bc she still has some big colas I can harvest
420-magazine-mobile176788794.jpg

One pic the cola look
420-magazine-mobile146468157.jpg

Here is og2 pic to be honest this has been cut and we are testing the sample now
420-magazine-mobile268247177.jpg

As you can see the og3 is peeping from the back
420-magazine-mobile1337284629.jpg

Another shot of her
420-magazine-mobile418693887.jpg

Can't help but to take a pic of og1 girls cola
420-magazine-mobile74590512.jpg

Picture's will keep coming after lunch

Looking good wannab. I saw your post on Pdubs journal and was interested that you've used Nirvana seeds. I'm pretty new and just got some seeds from them. Just wondering how do you like there genetics?

Looking good wannab. I saw your post on Pdubs journal and was interested that you've used Nirvana seeds. I'm pretty new and just got some seeds from them. Just wondering how do you like there genetics?

I have been growing since 2013 with bagseeds, and last year was the first time I ordered seeds from seed banks, I ordered 5 master Kush the first time, and after 4 weeks they never come, I wrote their customer support and they did resend them and I got them in 3 weeks...
this year, I ordered 4 stains from them and they came quickly but only 12 of them germinated I wrote them 4 times and dude's name AJ gave me 20 bucks in credit. but I have to use it within 6 months... I reordered the same 4 stains from them just to have some seeds in stock, but that order never come, I wrote them 6 times and they said they will only reship 2 packs. so I asked them to resend the OG Kush and sour diesel and they did and I received them in 3 weeks, one thing about them is they do answer your email fast and the seeds that germinated all growing strong and have good yields I have never try any other seed banks and the down side of them is you have to order 5 seeds and the end of the day average about 8 dollars a seed which is not bad I will keep use them for my next grow... Just make sure you don't order more than 2 stains... as you can see in my journal all the plants are all looking heathy and strong

I ordered 3 different strains and all of the seeds look almost identical. These seeds are tiny but I've had 2/2 sprout although my soil was way too hot and they fried. It looks you have had great luck so it makes me hopeful that with a different medium I can have the same luck. Thank you for your response and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom