Mid South Outdoor Multi-Strain Grow - Lots Of Pics

Hello doggie lol but I don't want to call you daddy that will be too freaking old LMAO
Thank you for stopping by, stick around and let's learn new tricks together, I can give you a few pointers hehe
I am growing a little plant from cutting out doors in a flower pot just to see if it still work, and if it stays alive I am going to take it inside and see what happens
420-magazine-mobile1601009599.jpg

Day 13th from just stick it in wife's flower pot

I ordered 3 different strains and all of the seeds look almost identical. These seeds are tiny but I've had 2/2 sprout although my soil was way too hot and they fried. It looks you have had great luck so it makes me hopeful that with a different medium I can have the same luck. Thank you for your response and happy growing!
Hello can you tell me what strains did you get? Please don't worry about th size of the seed the seeds I received they are all small, some of my old bagseeds were twice as big... why did you start your seeds with Hot soil ? I am getting a dehydrator actually that's my 2nd one the one I have now is the round one and I am getting a tray type of dehydrator, I will post the whole process here , so please stop by to visit have a good evening

I got northern lights, white rhino and ak-48. The only reason I used "hot" soil was that there is a red cup challenge on this forum I joined but didn't have my usual fox farms. It really sucks to see the seedlings suffer but I just started germinating new ones. They will go in coco though.

I got northern lights, white rhino and ak-48. The only reason I used "hot" soil was that there is a red cup challenge on this forum I joined but didn't have my usual fox farms. It really sucks to see the seedlings suffer but I just started germinating new ones. They will go in coco though.
So your grow will be indoors ? Buddy

Here are some of my other girls
420-magazine-mobile216873013.jpg

That there is sativa sour diesel girl
I wonder why they used that name this nothing like a sativa plant at all from the start this plant is smallest plant bc she only gets about one or two hours of sun
420-magazine-mobile1434122597.jpg

Her bud
420-magazine-mobile295421947.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2111827690.jpg

420-magazine-mobile700754532.jpg

Back
Top Bottom