Midwest cannabis co

Midwestcc420

420 Member
I'm introducing Midwest cannabis company. Me and my wife are somewhat experienced growers. And we are hoping to one day soon get out business off the ground. You will see more from us soon. Thank you for welcoming us to the community

20220627_135647.jpg

20220627_135604.jpg

20220627_135529.jpg

20220617_230955.jpg

20220617_230216.jpg

I'm introducing Midwest cannabis company. Me and my wife are somewhat experienced growers. And we are hoping to one day soon get out business off the ground. You will see more from us soon. Thank you for welcoming us to the community

Congratulations on pursuing your dreams. Keep the hard work and determination going.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Midwestcc420

Will you be starting a grow journal?
Have you been growing long?

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Yes I plan to start a grow journal with my upcoming grow... being as my current grow is just a matter of weeks from harvest... but my seedlings are sprouting so the new grow will be coming soon

Yes I plan to start a grow journal with my upcoming grow... being as my current grow is just a matter of weeks from harvest... but my seedlings are sprouting so the new grow will be coming soon
Most people start their journals with the seeds popping :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom