Might be forced to change the light cycle- question

zzoomm100

Afternoon everybody. I'm a medical marijuana patient from SoCal. I am currently on the 32nd day of flowering on an indoor bathtub grow using just CFLs. I have two plants, 1 White Widow and 1 Aurora Indica in Fox Farms Ocean Forest and they are budding up nicely.

My problem is this. I have some remodeling work scheduled for my condo in the upcoming weeks (3 to 4 week job) and I can't have a grow going on while the contractor and his crew are tearing up and rebuilding my place. Should I:

1) Put the plants outside and let them use natural sunlight from days 37-70 of the flowering cycle? We get some great sun out here but will that leave me with a weak grow and some fluffy buds?

2) Flip the light cycle. What I mean by this is instead of having my 12 hours of light during the day, stash the plants in a dark closet during the day, and put them under the lights from 7pm-7am at night. And if I do this, should I give them 24 hours of light or 24 hours of darkness when I change the cycle?

I'm leaning towards #2 but I wanted opinions from the more informed.

Thank you very much in advance. This is a great site and cannabis is a gift to mankind. Truth.

Re: Might be forced to change the light cycle-- question

Thanks for the reply Dain.

Security is not an issue. I have a private balcony. And it's all above board in California so I'm not worried about a thing. I just don't want my neighbors to know that I'm growing a few plants.

Sunlight would be fine, you think. I'll check one in that box. Thanks.

Re: Might be forced to change the light cycle-- question

Ok, question answered. Thanks everyone.

I've been taking a lot of pictures so maybe I'll post them in the completed journals section after I'm finished.

Time for a few bingers of Afgoo.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom