Misspiggy412 new grower first grower: near harvest?

misspiggy412

Have lots of questions..have double tap heavy indica hybrid. Led light organic soil grow . Strain call for..I've read 72 days flower and 56 days...my girls are at 46 days. Seeking advice on flushing when to harvest etc.
20200629_140857.jpg
20200629_140839.jpg
20200629_140758.jpg
20200629_075741.jpg

looks prime, notice the light-medium grey colors of majority of trichomes, perfect time!!!! but the ones below may not be as far. can always stagger your harvest if u want to have the same maturity for all flowers from top to bottom.

Can take branch down 1 at a time once they look like that.:)

Ahh I've heard that..doing branches at a time..but what about plant shock..and flushing and induced stress...im.getting a 120 microscope tonite....

Ok no dont want to harvest just want to start collecting info and advice so I hit when...pretty close..I'm staying patient...trying to know as much as I can....so you guys are it!!

looks prime, notice the light-medium grey colors of majority of trichomes, perfect time!!!! but the ones below may not be as far. can always stagger your harvest if u want to have the same maturity for all flowers from top to bottom.

Can take branch down 1 at a time once they look like that.:)
Dont listen to this. The flash alone will mqke them look milky from that distance. Pistils scream not ready. You definitely have a few weeks to wait.

Flowering time should be started when rhe plant begins to push put pistils. Not when you flip.

Be patient and wait. You will be glad you did

The pistols indicate end of life cycle . When they turn brown they aren’t looking to get pollinated. Trichomes and terpenes are there to dissuade insects and such. Just so happens it gets you high too. When the pistols are done trichomes are going to be peak maturity. But it’s majority of pistols to look at . Your plant is not ready . 2-3 weeks? It can be peak harvest and will still have white pistols on the newest growth....don’t let one person turn you off to a whole group there’s bad apples in every bunch

Back
Top Bottom