MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & More

Re: MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & more.

You're so lucky to have those og kush beans I been looking everywhere for them and cant find them no where. Which beans are those( breeder) ??? Nice job............

I got it as a clone. No seeds, but I am thinking about making some fem seeds from one of them. All I need is some kind of silver nitrate and I'll be able to produce some fem seeds.

I got it as a clone. No seeds, but I am thinking about making some fem seeds from one of them. All I need is some kind of silver nitrate and I'll be able to produce some fem seeds.

There's a thread here somewhere here on how to make ur own silver nitrate solution for fem seeds...If you're interested:peacetwo: look in to it.....

So I weighed out the Lemon Skunk thats done drying and I came up with 25 grams. Just 3 grams short of an ounce. I thought I was going to be around an ounce and a half, but lost 8 grams to stems. So that sucks. Im curious to see what comes from the OG Kush. That should be done drying in a couple more days.

On to better news. I harvested one of my PPP's yesterday morning. I came up with 314.5 grams or 11.23 ounces wet. So I'll be expecting 2-3 ounces dry from this one. The buds on this plant look nice. Check em out....

Right out of the flowering room...
DSC_02353.jpg

Im 5'11"
Clipboard015.jpg

Took most of the fan leaves off..
Clipboard032.jpg

Nice bud..
Clipboard042.jpg

11.23 Ounces
DSC_0251.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

Poor plant..
DSC_02521.jpg

I have 3 more plants to harvest. My other PPP's look like they need a few extra days. My Great White Shark looks like it needs at least another week. Weird because I thought that one was going to be one of the first plants done. Well I hope it packs on more weight, because right now the GWS is looking pretty pathetic, when it comes to bud size. Trichomes all over the place, but the calyxes are super tiny.

Most Excellent!!!

Cute pooch! (dropped his hat) Smoker?

Can't wait for a smoke report.

SF

I dont know if he smokes or not.... but he sure does like trying to eat my plants. As soon as I bring the plants into the house and set them down, he creeps over and tries to jump up and grab a leaf real quick before I see him. Then he keeps doing that until I catch him. He almost ripped down a whole branch the last time. Gonna have to throw his butt outside from now on.

U smoke some of that lemon skunk and you'll be chattin in no time. Lol

Yup. So far from what I've smoked out of my garden. My Lemon Skunk seems to be the most potent so far. It has a nice taste to it too. Much different from anything else I've smoked in a while.

Wow. I never knew what all the hype was about when is came to this OG Kush, but tonight I smoked some of mine and it is some really great stuff. My new favorite.

Venture to say, it's probably one of the most recognized strains right up there with original "skunk" and White Widow. I remember smoking OG probably 10 years ago, and it was head and shoulders above anything else around. Problem is you really can't find it around anymore. All the seed banks don't seem to have any of the Chemdawg strains in stock. I was blown away when you said you had this. And your thoughts on the recent smoke, brought back some fine, fine memories.

Hope you shared with the pooch, ;-)

Awesome work!
SF

Venture to say, it's probably one of the most recognized strains right up there with original "skunk" and White Widow. I remember smoking OG probably 10 years ago, and it was head and shoulders above anything else around. Problem is you really can't find it around anymore. All the seed banks don't seem to have any of the Chemdawg strains in stock. I was blown away when you said you had this. And your thoughts on the recent smoke, brought back some fine, fine memories.

Hope you shared with the pooch, ;-)

Awesome work!
SF

haha.... the pooch had a big stem to chew on. Thats about all he got. But yeah... I cant get over how good that weed is. I've been testing each of my strains out. One strain per night. I try to inhale the same amount of each strain. My Lemon Skunk had me feeling good with 2 hits, but about 30 minutes later I left like I could use a little more. My Pure Power Plant was good as well. 2 hits and it gave me a nice strong head high, but a little while later I felt like I could use a little more of that as well. But once I took the two hits from the OG Kush, I bent down to turn a few of my plants around in there pots... took me about 2-3 minutes to turn them all.... once I stood back up it hit me like a ton of bricks. I walked down my hall and noticed that I was swerving to the side a little as I walked. It was intense, but yet really clear at the same time. Like a happy, energetic, clear, intense high. This is definitely my new favorite. Before I left yesterday I had to pack a few nugs so I could share them with the people where I was going. Great stuff and everyone loved it.

Now Im just waiting to see how this Super Lemon Haze is going to turn out. I have 6 plants all started from seed. I've heard nothing but great reviews of this strain, so we'll see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom