MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & More

Re: MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & more.

Looking good, i freaking come to your thread just to drool over your setup.

Thanks a lot StinkFinger and Nicademus. I appreciate the comments. Im about to post some new bud shots that I took last night. I couldnt get the camera settings 100% correct, but I got most of the yellow from the HPS lights taking out from changing the settings on my camera.

Check em out..

So here's a few bud shots. These plants still have about 3-4 more weeks to go and I must say... there looking pretty tasty so far.

The Church
Clipboard0110.jpg

The Church
Clipboard024.jpg

PPP
Clipboard033.jpg

OG Kush
Clipboard043.jpg

OG Kush
Clipboard052.jpg

Super Cropped Pure Power Plant..
Clipboard072.jpg

Great White Shark
Clipboard081.jpg

Great White Shark
DSC_0562.jpg

The Church
DSC_0568.jpg

So I played around with my camera a little right now and I figure it out some. I took these picture under my HPS lights and I was able to get most of the yellow out.

If you have a DSLR camera... these seem to be pretty good settings to have your camera at, shooting under HPS light.....
ISO: 100
Shutter Speed: 1/160
Aperture: F20
Flash: On

Anyway... enough camera talk.... check out the new buds shots. I think these came out a lot better then the last.

Clipboard025.jpg

Clipboard0111.jpg

Clipboard025.jpg

Clipboard044.jpg

Clipboard053.jpg

Clipboard063.jpg

Clipboard073.jpg

Clipboard082.jpg

Clipboard091.jpg

DSC_0691.jpg

DSC_0693.jpg

DSC_0694.jpg

DSC_0696.jpg

DSC_0699.jpg

So I cant remember exactly who asked about the plant that I FIM'ed and I appologize to that person, but I took some pictures today.

I FIM'ed my Church plant. I almost forgot that I chopped it up. Well here it is.

I probably wont ever FIM a plant again. It seems like I get much better results from SuperCropping over FIM'ing a plant, but I did get 4 new mains. Even though 2 are smaller then the other 2. Check em out.....

So here's where I FIM'ed it at a while back....
Clipboard0112.jpg

As you can see, I have 6 tops on this plant. The 4 in the middle are from the FIM and the 2 off to the sides are just bottom branches that came up after I chopped the top. Not too bad I guess. I get a lot more with SuperCropping though.
DSC_000411.jpg

Here's a side shot. Its kinda hard to see whats going on here, but you can kinda make it out.
Clipboard026.jpg

Better get my jacket on. It looks a little frosty out there. :grinjoint::peace:

MMRC hello my local Brother, I love your setup Bro. ebb&flow this is what I am considering to switch over to this summer, but I have to say you have a great looking setup and you plant life is Brilliant" an beautiful Wow, I hope I can ask you questions if I do switch over to EF in the future.

Keep it up Bro.:bravo:
And :welcome:

MMRC hello my local Brother, I love your setup Bro. ebb&flow this is what I am considering to switch over to this summer, but I have to say you have a great looking setup and you plant life is Brilliant" an beautiful Wow, I hope I can ask you questions if I do switch over to EF in the future.

Keep it up Bro.:bravo:
And :welcome:

Thanks a lot Doctor Who. I'm about to post some new pictures today. Come by and check them out when you have a chance.

As for the questions.... ask away. I'm not the most experienced grower, but when I set my mind to something, I research every aspect of it and so far I think I have a pretty solid setup. I started growing about 10 years ago, but got busted in another state and all of my equipment got taken and I did some time. Just recently I started up again. My veg plants are doing awesome. My flowering plants can use a little work because I let the PH get out of control for a week straight and my plants didnt like that much. So the flowering plants are doing good, but could be doing better. But again... ask as many questions as you want.

Thanks a lot Doctor Who. I'm about to post some new pictures today. Come by and check them out when you have a chance.

As for the questions.... ask away. I'm not the most experienced grower, but when I set my mind to something, I research every aspect of it and so far I think I have a pretty solid setup. I started growing about 10 years ago, but got busted in another state and all of my equipment got taken and I did some time. Just recently I started up again. My veg plants are doing awesome. My flowering plants can use a little work because I let the PH get out of control for a week straight and my plants didnt like that much. So the flowering plants are doing good, but could be doing better. But again... ask as many questions as you want.

First I'll start by asking is the current system your setup with a DIY setup? an is it cheeper to build rather than by, like the EF system that is currently on the market is around $600 has a 50 gal Res, controller and bucket, 12 buckets you know! all that is needed for the system.

What wattage lighting are you runing with right now and is it HPS or CFL or combo of both size room.

I'm not sure if Rick at Hydro4less can provide this system! but I do know GH over in Riverside does!

Check this out and please keep yourself safe.
Medical Marijuana Patient Still In Custody

Thanks a lot Pit. I got those plugs that your recommended for germination and they work GREAT!!!! My 50% sprout rate jumped up to about 95% with those plugs. It would probably be at 100% if I just would have stuck with plain water instead of trying to mix my own crap together. But thanks a lot for that recommendation. They work great.

First I'll start by asking is the current system your setup with a DIY setup? an is it cheeper to build rather than by, like the EF system that is currently on the market is around $600 has a 50 gal Res, controller and bucket, 12 buckets you know! all that is needed for the system.

What wattage lighting are you runing with right now and is it HPS or CFL or combo of both size room.

I'm not sure if Rick at Hydro4less can provide this system! but I do know GH over in Riverside does!

Check this out and please keep yourself safe.
Medical Marijuana Patient Still In Custody

I think its definitely cheaper to make one yourself. Here's my cost for my 16 bucket system. I'm going to be adding 4 more buckets to each system to bring me up to 20 buckets for each of the 3 systems I have..

I get most of my stuff from Discount Hydro in Riverside.

3.5 Gal Black Bucket - $5.49 x 16 = $87.84
10" Netpot Bucket Lids - $3.49 x 16 = $55.84
40 Ft. 3/4" Black Vynl Tubing - $1.00 x 40 = $40
Tee's/Elbows/Grommets - $30
315 GPH pump - $17.95 x 2 = $35.90
2 Digital Timers (1 Minute intervals) - $30 Homedepot
5 gallon Home Depot bucket - $3.00
55 Gallon Res - FREE (You can usually get food grade 55 gallon barrels used for about $15-$30 from Craigslist, if you live in the Inland Empire area.

Total: $282.58

For about $35 bucks more... you can make it a 20 bucket system.

So your looking at just a little over $300 for a 20 bucket system. Mine may not be pretty, but it works.

As for lighting. Im running one 1000 watt MH for my Veg and two 1000 watt HPS light for my Flowering. My seedlings and clones are under 4, 4ft T8 tubes. 2 are a cool blue spectrum and 2 are a redish yellow spectrum.

I plan to put 2 more 1000 watters in my flowering room on movers once I get some extra cash.

Now for my question....

I have this white stuff on my leaves. Only maybe 3-4 leaves out of the entire garden, but I have no idea what it is. I dont see how it could be mold or anything like that because my flowering room stays super dry. My RH is usually around 20-30% at all times. The highest I've ever seen it as was 50%. My ventilation is great. Overkill for my size room, with a 800 CFM exhaust fan, 450 CFM intake fan and 2 oscillating fans that stay on constantly.

Im stumped on this one... any suggestions would be great.

Clipboard111.jpg

Makes me wnat to move to the IE. Even with the Santa Anna's blowing today. lol :bravo:Great Job Brother. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom