MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & More

Re: MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & more.

Hey Bro.

This is a particular variety of strawberry called a "Long Stem" variety. Grown on a "tree" as opposed to the bush variety that you probably have growin out back.

It could also be a Genetically Modified variety, but most likely just a good ol Long Stem.

How'd the pooch like the latest batch?

:bong:

SF

How are you, mate? How does the power plant yield? I have been interested in that strain for some time. Here all the commercial pot is superskunk; you never see a sativa, it is picked early and sold too wet - bloody not worth buying. Next I am going to have a go at Ajan's Haze 1, but I a bit nervous that it may get away on me, but I do have plenty of height in my room. I guess if I nipp it and then train it, it will be alright.
You see I have never grown a pure Sativa strain before. I was going to go with the super lemon haze but thought I would grow the Arija'ns ( excuse my spelling)haze 1 instead.
The strawberries are grown hydro and they are a particular stain that has been bred for size, but you lose out on taste. I think your strawberries from your own garden will be a real delight, if no where near as large. At lot of the old strains of strawberries are not being grown, and are being replaced with newer strains that have larger fruit, but no where near the same flavor.
happy growing:cheer:

Hey Bro.

This is a particular variety of strawberry called a "Long Stem" variety. Grown on a "tree" as opposed to the bush variety that you probably have growin out back.

It could also be a Genetically Modified variety, but most likely just a good ol Long Stem.

How'd the pooch like the latest batch?

:bong:

SF

Haha... the dog only got a hold of 2 strawberries. He only ate half of each, so I dont think he cared much for them. I thought they were pretty good though.

I also looked up this huge tomato. Im trying to get some details on how these people are growing these ridiculously large fruits. I figure that if they can do it with fruit, the same concepts can be used to marijuana. I cant find much info that isnt based around BS or nutrient marketing junk. I think Im going to have to look for a book.

Yeah. Im not a big fan of smoking and then going to sleep. I like to stay awake and enjoy it. My Pure Power Plant had me up until 3am last night. Running around with heavy CO2 tanks and going up and down the stairs... I love that stuff. It gives you a strong head high, and its totally energetic. You can smoke it in the morning or the middle of the day and not have to worry about it wrecking your day by putting you to sleep. I cant wait for my Kali Mist and my Super Lemon Haze.

I'm with you MMRC. I like to be high not stoned. No couch lock for me. I like doing stuff and talking to people. It seems that most commercial grows are all big indicas. It has it's place in my garden, but mostly for the collective. It seems that Skywalker garners the most praise so I have a couple bubbling now. We shall see. :peace:

How are you, mate? How does the power plant yield? I have been interested in that strain for some time. Here all the commercial pot is superskunk; you never see a sativa, it is picked early and sold too wet - bloody not worth buying. Next I am going to have a go at Ajan's Haze 1, but I a bit nervous that it may get away on me, but I do have plenty of height in my room. I guess if I nipp it and then train it, it will be alright.
You see I have never grown a pure Sativa strain before. I was going to go with the super lemon haze but thought I would grow the Arija'ns ( excuse my spelling)haze 1 instead.
The strawberries are grown hydro and they are a particular stain that has been bred for size, but you lose out on taste. I think your strawberries from your own garden will be a real delight, if no where near as large. At lot of the old strains of strawberries are not being grown, and are being replaced with newer strains that have larger fruit, but no where near the same flavor.
happy growing:cheer:

My Pure Power Plant had the highest yield out of all of my plants by far. But I had 2 different phenos. One grew straight up without many side branches and the others bushed out on me. The busy one ended up being the best. Big buds everywhere. The bushy one was also much more potent then the other. I gave a friend of mine some of my PPP, telling them that is was really good, and he ended up smoking the whole joint and saying he was expecting much more. So I tried the pheno I gave him and it turned out to be much less potent then the other. So I ended up getting rid of that one and keeping the more potent, bigger yielder.

As for the strawberries. I've been reading that they are grow in soil. With all organics and beneficial bacteria. It looks like its time for me to hit the books on this one.

As for the Sativa's. I have Kali Mist (90% Sativa) in my room right now. Its at 3 feet tall, when all the other plants are just under 2 feet tall in Veg. My Super Lemon Haze is even almost a foot shorter than it. Im going to end up tying it down in the next couple days. I see no point in super cropping Sativas, so Im just going to tie the top down and go from there with it. I only have about 7 feet of height to work with.

I'm with you MMRC. I like to be high not stoned. No couch lock for me. I like doing stuff and talking to people. It seems that most commercial grows are all big indicas. It has it's place in my garden, but mostly for the collective. It seems that Skywalker garners the most praise so I have a couple bubbling now. We shall see. :peace:

Skywalker huh?? I have a buddy with that strain growing in his grow room. Im going to have to head over there and snip me off a clone or two.

Im definitely with you on the energetic high. It seems like most of the people I talk to are like that too, but when I walk into a collective... there's Indica''s everywhere.

Thanks for your rely.It has given me some food for thought. I have about the same height as you, in my room.
I do, however, recommend beneficial bacteria. I have just started using it and my plants are showing a big difference. They break down organic material, like old roots and turn it into a readily accessible food for the plant and produce oxygen in the process. Fulvic acid is great too, and both would be even better, I think, in an organic grow, whither it be strawberries or pot.
thanks for the information, and all the best
happy harvest

THC doesn't degenerate.. it transforms. From one type of biochemical to another. The THC, aka the cloudy white color, gives you the head high. CDC (or CDL.. whichever it is) is the transformation, not degeneration, of THC. Just another biochemical that, when smoked, gives you a body high over a head high. Of course, each grower has their own preference... so if you like head highs, then you're harvesting at just the right time!

I was wondering, though, if anyone could tell me the skoop on sativas vs indicas and how long each should flower. Does it really take a pure sativa plant around 16 weeks to become ready to harvest? I've often thought about getting one of those damned hand held microscopes... but I'm lazy

Thanks for your rely.It has given me some food for thought. I have about the same height as you, in my room.
I do, however, recommend beneficial bacteria. I have just started using it and my plants are showing a big difference. They break down organic material, like old roots and turn it into a readily accessible food for the plant and produce oxygen in the process. Fulvic acid is great too, and both would be even better, I think, in an organic grow, whither it be strawberries or pot.
thanks for the information, and all the best
happy harvest

Thanks a lot. Im definitely going to look into getting some of that Beneficial Bacteria. Thanks again.

THC doesn't degenerate.. it transforms. From one type of biochemical to another. The THC, aka the cloudy white color, gives you the head high. CDC (or CDL.. whichever it is) is the transformation, not degeneration, of THC. Just another biochemical that, when smoked, gives you a body high over a head high. Of course, each grower has their own preference... so if you like head highs, then you're harvesting at just the right time!

I was wondering, though, if anyone could tell me the skoop on sativas vs indicas and how long each should flower. Does it really take a pure sativa plant around 16 weeks to become ready to harvest? I've often thought about getting one of those damned hand held microscopes... but I'm lazy

I've read different information. That the THC and the CBD and CBG exists separately. Not that one converts into the other. I could be wrong, but I've read that in more than one book. Some strains just have higher CBD levels than others, which is what gives you the lethargic, tired, body high feeling.

I've also read the THC does degenerate in more than a couple books as well. It degenerates and builds up pressure until the head of the trichome burst/pops. Leaving you with little trichome sticks, with no heads on top.

I couldnt be wrong, but I've read that in multiple books and seen it on a video or two.

As for Sativa's.... I've never seen a pure Sativa before. If I could get my hands on one, that would be awesome. Everywhere I've looked, I've found nothing but Sativa dominant strains, but nothing pure. I have Kali Mist growing in my room, which is 90% Sativa. That's a 10-13 week strain.

Here's a trichome shot of my OG Kush. I have a few amber heads here. I think Im going to wait about 2 more days. Maybe 3 and chop these suckers down.

Clipboard0113.jpg

So I have a questions....

I've never bread my own strain before, but I have a very strong and nice looking male Kali Mist plant. Its from Serious Seed and that plant looks great. Sucks that it had to be a male, but now I finally get to make some seeds.

I plan on pulling it out of my garden in about a week. Its been in flowering for 1 week so far and I can see the bananas starting to form. Im going to pull it out and put it in a closet under a low wattage light. Then collect the pollen and pollinate a few buds.

My question is, what strain should I cross it with. I have a crap load of strains to work with here and I've never done this before, so I was wondering if someone could give me some input on this. I can always pollinate one bud per plant, and see how each of them come out, but I dont want to get too crazy with pollen in my grow room, so Im looking to only pollinate one or 2 plants for now.

So these are the strains that I have. What would be the best to cross a healthy male Kali Mist plant with....??

Super Lemon Haze - GreenHouse
Lemon Skunk - GreenHouse
Great White Shark - GreenHouse
The Church - GreenHouse
White Window - Nirvana
Snow White - Nirvana
Pure Power Plant - Nirvana
LA Woman - DNA Genetics
OG Kush - Clone
Jack The Ripper - TGA Subcool
3rd Dimension - TGA Subcool
Sweet Deep Grapefruit - DinaFem
Big Bud - Homegrown Fantaseeds

I was thinking about crossing it with my Super Lemon Haze. 2 Sativa dominant strains. I could call it Super Kali Haze... or something like that. Looking for others thoughts on this...

since you say its 90% sativa, Id say cross it with another sativa-dominant plant.. maybe the super lemon haze? That sounds like a nice mix, lol.

And as for the pollinating, you seem to have it on the right track. I find it easiest to just get a Q-Tip, wet it, then roll it in the pollen. That way you have no worries of the pollen getting everywhere, and you can pollinate one section of the plant instead of blowing the whole thing out :)

since you say its 90% sativa, Id say cross it with another sativa-dominant plant.. maybe the super lemon haze? That sounds like a nice mix, lol.

And as for the pollinating, you seem to have it on the right track. I find it easiest to just get a Q-Tip, wet it, then roll it in the pollen. That way you have no worries of the pollen getting everywhere, and you can pollinate one section of the plant instead of blowing the whole thing out :)

Sounds good man. I was think the Super Lemon Haze too. It a new strain..... so maybe I'll be the first to cross it with Kali Mist. Well see what happens.

what instrument are you using to take pictures of the trichs? Ive been trying to figure out what the best hand-held magnifier would be

Perhaps the harvest went better then expected. :grinjoint:

Sending good vibes your way MMRC. :peace:

"Careful you must be when sensing the future. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side."

Back
Top Bottom