MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & More

Re: MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & more.

How I missed this ill never know.. I grow GWS and just poppped a lemon skunk. We also have strawberry blue, but your GWS looks almost just like mine, did you have any issues with it?

Also can you give me a few facts or even pictures of your lemon skunk, ie, height, before and after stretch, how well it takes to nutes, etc I haven't read through your journal yet, but I will.

How I missed this ill never know.. I grow GWS and just poppped a lemon skunk. We also have strawberry blue, but your GWS looks almost just like mine, did you have any issues with it?

Also can you give me a few facts or even pictures of your lemon skunk, ie, height, before and after stretch, how well it takes to nutes, etc I haven't read through your journal yet, but I will.

No. I didnt have any issues with the GWS. That plants grows to become a monster. Very thick branches. I have a GWS that's due for harvest in a few weeks. Its a pretty big one too. Stay tuned for that one.

As for the Lemon Skunk. The first one that I grew from seed, grew tall. Not too tall, but it passed up all of the others by about a foot and a half. I had my nutes up to around 2,200 ppm around the middle of flowering and besides a little tip burn, it seemed to handle the high nutes just fine. I obviously dropped it down after that, but it did handle the high ppm. Its a tough plant. Sativa dominant too. So the buds are kinda fluffy and not too big, but since the leaves are so skinny, it allows the light to penetrate further down on the plant, producing more good bud sites. So its not the biggest producer, but my patient definitely love this one. It has a nice citrus flavor. Kinda what you would get if you bit into an orange peel. Even the smell is kind of citrusy. Taste wise... this strain is unique. Its also potent. It starts off high I cerebral, head high, that gets you going for about 30-45 minutes... then once that wears away, you'll be stuck on the couch. For a sativa dominant strain, this one has high CBD levels, so it puts you on the couch like an indica would. If the buds werent so fluffy, this would probably be my patients favorite strain.

My second Lemon Skunk that I grew from clone... I put it into flowering way too early. I think it was just a little under a foot going into flowering and finished under 2 feet. So it stretches but not much more than any other plant.

The Lemon Skunk also hates to be cloned. I have a 99% clone rate, but with Lemon Skunk, only about 1-2 out of 5 will actually root. I really think this strain is grown better when started directly from seed. When grown from seed it grows like a skinny Christmas tree, with good side branching. From clone, it doesnt grow so nice. I have 3 clones in my veg room right now. One of them has been in there for 2 months, the other 2, about 5 weeks. The two month one is actually staying really short and is bushing out quite a bit. Its a bush with a lot of skinny branches and leaves on it. I wanted to give this one a chance to build some thicker branches before throwing it into flowering. Its actually going into flowering tomorrow. This plant produces a lot of trichomes.

Im about to post a few pictures right now.

So here a picture update. I went pictures crazy this morning....

McWeed.. I took a few extras of my Lemon Skunk in veg for ya at the bottom...

My flowering room as of this morning....

Here's a few group shoots...
DSC_000119.jpg

DSC_002210.jpg

DSC_002310.jpg

DSC_00248.jpg

DSC_00323.jpg

Pure Power Plant by Nirvana
DSC_000224.jpg

DSC_001010.jpg

DSC_00179.jpg

Super Lemon Haze by GreenHouse
Clipboard047.jpg

DSC_00088.jpg

DSC_00207.jpg

DSC_00267.jpg

This is my favorite looking bud so far.... Snow White by Nirvana
Clipboard037.jpg

Clipboard029.jpg

DSC_000715.jpg

DSC_001110.jpg

My Great White Shark is forming a nice fat cola. It has a few others on the sides as well.
DSC_000914.jpg

LA Woman by DNA. Very nice trichome production.
Clipboard0115.jpg

DSC_001210.jpg

DSC_001314.jpg

DSC_001411.jpg

OG Kush - from Clone
DSC_00277.jpg

White Widow by Nirvana. This one doesnt seem to like very high nutes. This was the only plant to get burnt when I bumped up the ppm. I had to drop the ppm back down just for this plant.
DSC_00295.jpg

Im in the process of cleaning out these buckets. They'll be filled tomorrow with plants from my veg room to keep my rotation going.
DSC_000519.jpg

DSC_00338.jpg

Here's my Veg Room:

Had a 3rd Dimension that just refused to grow in here. Not sure why, but now its going to have to stay behind and get another 5 weeks of veg. If it gets too big, I'll just do some LST'ing or top chopping.
DSC_00354.jpg

DSC_00385.jpg

OG Kush in veg
DSC_00365.jpg

Here's a few Lemon Skunk sitting in Veg..

This one has been in here for 2 months. Its going into flowering tomorrow.
DSC_0002_2_.jpg

Another Lemon Skunk (5 weeks Veg)
DSC_0001_2_.jpg

Lemon Skunk group shoot. (3 plants from clone total)
DSC_0003_2_.jpg

And last but not least... my Clone/Seedling room. Got some crazy stuff going on in here. I need better lights in here as you can see by the stretching of a few plants. Im also having issues finding the right ppm in here. They seem to be okay, but Im shooting for better then just okay. I'll be changing out the res for these probably today. So we'll see how it goes.

DSC_00393.jpg

Shit looks great MMRC!

Bravo man!

Sf.

Thanks a lot!! Now I just need to start eliminating strains. Either that, or I need to do 1-2 strains per grow. Having all these different strains makes it really tough to keep an level canopy. Like right now, my OG Kush is getting smothered by all the other strains, because my OG stays very short.

Thanks a lot!! Now I just need to start eliminating strains. Either that, or I need to do 1-2 strains per grow. Having all these different strains makes it really tough to keep an level canopy. Like right now, my OG Kush is getting smothered by all the other strains, because my OG stays very short.

Totally hear ya!

Hopefully this will all be forgotten when you move to the new space.

The plants just look lovely!

Keep it up bro.
Sf

I really enjoyed reading about your grow!:nicethread:

how did the Super Lemon Haze turn out? as well as that little outdoor bagseed plant you had going?

anyway, good work. I hope you got your growing quarters situated and are having many healthy harvests!!!:cheer:

kirk:bong:

I really enjoyed reading about your grow!:nicethread:

how did the Super Lemon Haze turn out? as well as that little outdoor bagseed plant you had going?

anyway, good work. I hope you got your growing quarters situated and are having many healthy harvests!!!:cheer:

kirk:bong:

That outdoor plant didnt turn out all that great. Then again, I didnt really take care of it. We also have bright, almost spot light, type lights in our back yard. So every time someone would turn those on, I know it interrupted the plants photo cycle. So I ended up just giving it away for free. It got you high, but it only last for maybe 30 minutes, then you start sobering up. So you'd have to smoke at least one huge bowl to get a decent high. All my other strains... its just two or three hits and your good to go.

I havent harvest the Super Lemon Haze yet. That plant still has about 4-5 more weeks to go. Its coming along nicely so far though. I cant wait for it to be done. I just hope that I dont have my hopes set too high for this strain, and then be disappointed with it. But with all of this hype about it, and it winning to Cannabis Cup awards back to back, two years in a row, plus it even took 2nd or 3rd for the Sativa cup too. So Im excited about it. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

I see you're letting them veg longer, and I'm sure you're getting much higher yields :)

Looking good and making me drool, as usual. Don't be surprised if you find your great white shark and snow white colas gone someday... ha ha ha

Hey I do have pictures just been having trouble uploading them without a computer.

But my GWS I flipped at around 2' and harvested at 63 days and 4' tall.
Ihad problems, again. But still yielded around 5 oz of two plants. I feel with no problems, I could come close to that on each plant. But still a really good high, and I love the taste.

I'm running at least 2 more full room runs of GWS hopefully I can solve my problem, and come close to a yield of 2 lbs off 8 plants.

I just took these pictures right now. It looks like my OG Kush and my Snow White are going to be the first ones done. Check em out.

White Widow (Nirvana) I burnt this plant up a few weeks ago. It was the only one that didnt like my high PPM, so I think that may have something to do with how the buds are forming. They still look decent though.
White_Widow26.jpg

White Widow Trichomes. They still look mostly clear. Probably 1-2 more weeks.
White_Widow_Tri.jpg

Snow White (Nirvana) This strain is my best producer yet. Nice big cola and lots of fat side buds. So it looks good and produces good. I hope it smokes just the same.
Snow_White3.jpg

Snow White trichomes. Mostly cloudy with a few amber ones here and there. This one will probably be ready by the end of this week. I look forward to chopping this girl down.
Snow_White_Tri.jpg

Super Lemon Haze (GreenHouse) This plant isnt producing too many trichomes, but it also has a longer flowering time than all of the others. So Im hoping to see much better trichome production in the next couple weeks.
SLH4.jpg

Super Lemon Haze Trichome shot. All pretty much clear. This one still has a good 3 weeks to go.
SLH_Tri.jpg

Pure Power Plant (Nirvana) This one is my favorite. Very potent and it gets you up and going. If you smoke this... you'll be up till 3-4 in the morning. This one is definitely energizing and a day time smoke.
PPP9.jpg

Pure Power trichome shot. This looks about half clear, half cloudy. We'll probably have about a week and a half left on this one.
PPP_Tri.jpg

OG Kush. I forgot to take a picture of the actual bud. Its the shortest plant in there and it sometimes goes unnoticed. I dont feel like getting all light headed from the CO2 in the room, so I'll have to take a picture some other time.
OG_Kush_Tri.jpg

LA Woman (DNA Genetics) This plant is hardly producing anything at all, but the buds that it is producing look very nice. So much trichome productions, its great. Makes me want to lick the leaves, but I dont think my patients would like that much. : )
LA_Woman5.jpg

LA Woman trichome shot. These look about half clear, half cloudy. Probably another week before there done.
LA_Woman_Tri.jpg

Here's another shot of the bud growing on the leaf of the LA Woman plant. I've only seen this in pictures, but never actually had a plant do this. Pretty cool though. I'm definitely going to save the leaf. Not sure how yet, but I'll figure out a way to preserve it.
LA_Leaf.jpg

Great White Shark (GreenHouse) I took a few pictures of this one. This is a favorite of our patients. Nice trichome production with a decent yield.
GWS31.jpg

and another....
GWS9.jpg

Great White Shark trichome shot. These trichomes grow very long, with little heads on the ends. Mostly clear right now, so probably another 2 weeks to go.
GWS_Tri.jpg

..... and thats about it for now. Hope everyone enjoys the pics. By the way... we're looking for growers with valid medical rec's. So if anyone is interested, get in contact through our website.

Here's an update.....

I took these pictures yesterday. Day 15 of flowering and week 3 for the clones.

Here's the clones. Got a lot of new growth going on. Need to get these girls under a stronger light.
DSCN26171.jpg

DSCN26381.jpg

Here's a couple close up on some tops.
DSCN26212.jpg

DSCN26231.jpg

Group picture. There all at about 3 ft right now.
DSCN26181.jpg

DSCN26371.jpg

Great White Shark
DSCN26281.jpg

OG Kush
DSCN2630.jpg

Lemon Skunk
DSCN2629.jpg

2 of my PPP's. Left and to the right.
DSCN2631.jpg

I thought this was a cool picture. Covered up the flash on accident.
DSCN26271.jpg

and then theres this one. I still dont know whats wrong with this. I've seen a few leaves on my other plants starting to look like this, so I'm starting to get concerned again. Any help would be great.
DSCN26341.jpg

DSCN2636.jpg

PH: 5.5 - 6.0
PPM: 1200 - 1400
1,000 Watt HPS - 16" from plant tops
Ebb & Flow - 6 bucket system - Floods 7 times per day - 45 minutes each cycle
Temps: 65 - 78 degrees.
RH: 30 - 55%
Week 3 of Flowering
GH 3 part nutes
Cal Mag
Floralicious Plus
FloraBlend
Liquid KoolBloom

If anyone could help with the above plant, I'd appreciate it. It wasnt a big deal at first, but Im seeing the inward leaf curling starting to effect other plants now.

The roots are not getting enough air, cut back on your watering cycles and they should be fine, unless it is insects.
This is a great journal,my friend.
happy growing

You could up your Ec a bit. The new growth looks just a little pale, it may be just that the plant needs more magnesium which is a chemical building block for chlorophyll. If you are using general hydroponics nukes, give them more "micro".
with the clones do it slowly to give them time to adjust, by allowing more air into the humidity crib.

With your plants, the roots most certainly need air; perhaps flood them less.
I grow hydro, but I hand water my plants, as it is hard sometimes to keep each strain happy, like us they are individuals, and have their likes and dislikes.
I am enjoying your journal;
happy harvest,

You could up your Ec a bit. The new growth looks just a little pale, it may be just that the plant needs more magnesium which is a chemical building block for chlorophyll. If you are using general hydroponics nukes, give them more "micro".
with the clones do it slowly to give them time to adjust, by allowing more air into the humidity crib.

With your plants, the roots most certainly need air; perhaps flood them less.
I grow hydro, but I hand water my plants, as it is hard sometimes to keep each strain happy, like us they are individuals, and have their likes and dislikes.
I am enjoying your journal;
happy harvest,

Hey Super Blue Haze...... I think you went back about 5 months or more into my journal. I pretty much have everything squared away and running great now. The plant that I had that was giving me trouble, was just a bad pheno that I got. It was nothing that I was doing wrong. If you go back a page or two from here, you'll see that everything is running great. Thanks for the message though. I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom