MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & More

Re: MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & more.

Here's a picture update for everyone. We'll probably be harvesting Snow White and OG Kush tomorrow. Stay tuned for those pics.

White Widow
WW67.jpg

Trichomes. Mostly clear.
WW-Tri.jpg

Snow White
SW5.jpg

Trichomes. If you look closely, you'll see a few amber heads in there. This girl is ready to go.
SW-Tri.jpg

Super Lemon Haze
SLH5.jpg

Trichomes. I was a little shocked to see amber heads on this one. Its supposed to be a 10 week strain and its only on week 8 right now. Im going to check a few more buds on this plant, and if I see uniform amber, this one will be coming down really soon.
SLH-Tri.jpg

Pure Power Plant
PPP10.jpg

Trichomes. Clear and Cloudy. Still has some time.
PPP-Tri.jpg

OG Kush. Im fighting some PM on this plant. The only one in the room with it.
OG5.jpg

Trichomes. Mostly cloudy. Found a lot of Amber on other buds though. This ones coming down in a day or two.
OG-Tri.jpg

LA Woman.
LAW.jpg

Trichomes.
LAW-Tri.jpg

Great White Shark
GWS10.jpg

Trichomes. Mostly Cloudy
GWS-Tri.jpg

Group shot. New plants in the back, and plants near the end of life, towards the front.
Room37.jpg

Very nice indeed!

Every time I look at your photo's now, I can't help but think I am looking at a take out menu. :yummy:

Very nice indeed!

Every time I look at your photo's now, I can't help but think I am looking at a take out menu. :yummy:

Haha...... speaking of menus and things looking yummy..... The Super Lemon Haze that I have is GREAT!!! It definitely lives up to its hype. When I smoke it, it taste like Im smoking Lemon Heads Candy. Its like a sweet, lemony taste. Sooo good. Then the high is an energetic head high, that last for a pretty long time. This is definitely my new favorite.

When I smoke it, it taste like Im smoking Lemon Heads Candy. Its like a sweet, lemony taste. Sooo good. Then the high is an energetic head high, that last for a pretty long time. This is definitely my new favorite.

Nice! I can't wait until I can actually get some med grade. Been medical for about half a year now and still stuck with the mids. Probably my fault as I could get involved with some compassion clubs and what not, but not much of a group guy.

Nice! I can't wait until I can actually get some med grade. Been medical for about half a year now and still stuck with the mids. Probably my fault as I could get involved with some compassion clubs and what not, but not much of a group guy.

Just buy some seeds. People get paranoid when it comes to using credit cards over the internet and having these seeds shipped to their homes, but I've done it plenty of times through Attitude seed bank. If funds are tight, try out Single Seed. I've ordered from them once too. There's tons of ways to get your hands on some good stuff. Attitude is also very discrete about it. They will wrap the seeds up in the middle of a shirt. Then it just looks like your getting a shirt delivered. Or you can chose to get a wallet, cup or other things that they have. Pretty cool. I dont see how it can be legal, since they dont do any medical verifications, but then again, they tell you that there just souvenirs, and that your not supposed to germinate them. Check em out. There a sponsor of this website too.

Yeah I've been lurking around there site. I am a little leary about ordering off the net but it's getting pretty tempting anymore. A buddy claims I could order to his place so that may be an option as well.

I'm not sure if you've visited my grow lately but I think I got a few winners from some of my better bag seed. But hey I never even saw a plant in person before this... :ganjamon:

Here's a picture update for everyone. We'll probably be harvesting Snow White and OG Kush tomorrow. Stay tuned for those pics.

White Widow
WW67.jpg

Trichomes. Mostly clear.
WW-Tri.jpg

Snow White
SW5.jpg

Trichomes. If you look closely, you'll see a few amber heads in there. This girl is ready to go.
SW-Tri.jpg

Super Lemon Haze
SLH5.jpg

Trichomes. I was a little shocked to see amber heads on this one. Its supposed to be a 10 week strain and its only on week 8 right now. Im going to check a few more buds on this plant, and if I see uniform amber, this one will be coming down really soon.
SLH-Tri.jpg

Pure Power Plant
PPP10.jpg

Trichomes. Clear and Cloudy. Still has some time.
PPP-Tri.jpg

OG Kush. Im fighting some PM on this plant. The only one in the room with it.
OG5.jpg

Trichomes. Mostly cloudy. Found a lot of Amber on other buds though. This ones coming down in a day or two.
OG-Tri.jpg

LA Woman.
LAW.jpg

Trichomes.
LAW-Tri.jpg

Great White Shark
GWS10.jpg

Trichomes. Mostly Cloudy
GWS-Tri.jpg

Group shot. New plants in the back, and plants near the end of life, towards the front.
Room37.jpg

That's the second time you disappeared after teasing with harvest pics. :)

hell one plant that has a good 3+ ozs on it takes a good hour and a half to fully trim and save clippings, then hang. I imagine crops like this almost make you wish you could hire someone to help clip haha. Good thing my gf likes to help ;)

That's some serious anti-virus software. lol

Haha... yeah. 420Mag puts some type of "cookies" on your computer that my anti-virus didnt seem to like too well. So it automatically blocked the site. I was under the impression that the site got shut down or something. I just kept getting an error in my browser each time I typed in the site.

Im back now though. Once I get some free time, I'll try to catch this post up. I've had 2-3 harvest since this one. So I'll try to get all of those up, maybe tonight.

I doubt that anyone is watching my journal anymore, but I'll post my question anyway and see what I get in return.

I have this Olivia's cloning solution right here. The bottle says to use 3/4 cup of solution for every 1 gallon of water. It say to do this and use it to dip your clones in, right before they go into the medium.

The bottle also says to water daily with Olivia's, but it doesnt give a specified amount to use for watering. I tried using 3/4 cup to every gallon, but that just ended up burning my plants. So Im assuming that your supposed to use less for water...... but how much less??

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I've been experimenting with cloning recently. Made a DIY aero-cloner, tried plugs and still using rockwool for certain strains that dont seem to like the aero-cloner. The Olivia's looks pretty weak. NPK levels are .06 - .13 - .07

Hey MMRC, really enjoyed following you through all the different stages of growth and such. I would like to know just exactly what is your recipe for when your plants are in the full bloom mode. I see you are useing General Hydroponics Micro,Grow and Bloom. You also said that you use FloaliciousPlus, Flora Blend, Cal-Mag Plus and Liquid Cool Bloom. Would you please tell me how much of each of these you put in a gallon of R.O. water and at what ph would you consider is optimum,and what would you consider the best ec or ppm on a 0.70 scale. You have really done a great job and I just wish I knew how too. I don't have any good answer for the Olivia's clone question, but I wish I did. Thankyou in advance for any help, your friend , BigDaddy.

Back
Top Bottom