MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & More

Re: MMRC's Continuious Hydro Grow - Church-Lemon Skunk-PPP-OG Kush-GWS & more.

talk about a grow forum gone dead lol

LoL. Sorry about that. I dont think I've signed into this site for a few weeks now. I've been very busy with helping to advertise the collective that Im growing for, trying to help find new patients.... all while maintaining my 3 grow rooms, spending time with my kids and family, and running my computer business. So I've been extremely busy. Im going to post some pictures right now though.

Perhaps the harvest went better then expected. :grinjoint:

Sending good vibes your way MMRC. :peace:

"Careful you must be when sensing the future. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side."

Lol. Yes... everything has went well. The worst thing that has happened is my land lord finding out about my grow. Lol. He wasnt happy about it at first, but then he told me that he smokes and after that things began to go in a better direction. Either way though... Now I have to tear down my whole operation and move it elsewhere. Sucks, but the land lord is no friend of mine and Im sure by now he's told his entire family and all of his friends.

So for now Im waiting on some electric panels to be put up and then have a meter installed by the city. The collective owns the property that we're moving this grow room too. So this time, we'll be sure to be more cautious about the smell, so we dont get found out about again. We're not breaking any law's, but people knowing about your grow is never a good idea. So we're moving to a bigger and better place. Im excited about getting more room to grow. We plan to keep the same number of plants, even though we have more room. We're just going to grow them bigger now since we'll have over 13 foot high ceilings and much more floor space.

that pooch has to be rollin in buds!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sf

Haha..... my dog actually has a bad case of separation anxiety. Lol. Seriously. So Im probably going to end up making him some special dog treats to chill him out a little while we're gone. It's either that or paying close to $100 just for one weeks worth of prescription pills for him. Im still trying to do some research on it. I dont want to make my dog sick in the process, but something needs to be done with him.

We left for 2 day's a couple weeks ago and the whole 2 days we were gone, our dog didnt even touch his food. He may have taken a bite or two, but he didnt eat enough to make it noticeable. His bowl was still full and it looked untouched. He was just all stressed out for 2 days sitting by the fence waiting for us to come home. He's like that every time we leave. Even around the house he has to be within a foot or 2 of someone. If you get up, then he springs up and follows you... whether he's in a deep sleep or not. You'll never see him by himself anywhere. So I definitely need to drug this little sucker. Haha..

Here come the pictures.......

These are from my last harvest about 2 weeks ago. Here's what we harvested from 16 plants....

1 Plant - Lemon Skunk by GreenHouse - Height: About 1 Foot - Yield: 17.8 grams Dry

2 Plants - Great White Shark by GreenHouse - Height: About 2 Feet - Yield: 35 Grams Dry

1 Plant - The Church by GreenHouse - Height: About 2 Feet - Yield: 32.3 Grams Dry

6 Plants - Pure Power Plant by Nirvana - Height: About 2 Feet - Yield: 137.3 Grams Dry

6 Plants - OG Kush by Clone - Height: About 2 Feet - Yield: 120.2 Grams Dry

For a total of 342.6 Grams or 12.23 Ounces. These plants were very small and we probably shouldnt have moved them into flowering when we did, but to stay on schedule we did anyway. So our harvest wasnt very big, but we're happy with the bud quality. Except for the church and one or our PPP plants that got pollinated.

Here's the pics.

DSC_01352.jpg

Clipboard028.jpg

These 3 below are all OG Kush
DSC_01263.jpg

DSC_01282.jpg

DSC_01313.jpg

Holding some PPP buds....
DSC_0136_2_.jpg

You can see here how small the plants were. No bigger then 2 feet tall.
DSC_01391.jpg

The Church
DSC_01432.jpg

This pictures were taken around 5-2-10. So about a week ago.

All of the buds came out great except for one PPP plant and The Church. It turned out that one of our PPP plants.... the one that's been giving us issues all along was a hermie. So that one plant pollinated itself and the Church plant that was right next to it. I was a little upset about it, but there isnt much I can do now. I had already planned on destroying the hermie, but I gave the plant one more shot before destroying it and it pollinated my plants. I didnt know it was a hermie at first. Never saw any flowers or anything that would have led me to believe that it was. All my other PPP's turned out great!!

Here are some pictures of the end product. You can see the seeds in the Church. Horrible, but there's nothing I can do, but try and pick them out.

Here they are... all packaged up and ready to go to the collective. I even made a pretty background for this picture. hahaha....
Clipboard036.jpg

Here's The Church. If you look closely, you can see a seed or two. Very upsetting.
Clipboard046.jpg

Great White Shark
Clipboard055.jpg

PPP
Clipboard065.jpg

Lemon Skunk
Clipboard075.jpg

OG Kush
Clipboard084.jpg

This is my last set up pictures to bring everyone up to date.

Here's my flowering room at the very beginning of week 4. All of the plants are looking awesome. The buds are forming great and everything it looking good.

We have about 12 plants here. Here are the strains shown below.

Super Lemon Haze - GreenHouse
LA Woman - DNA
White Widow - Nirvana
Snow White - Nirvana
Pure Power Plant - Nirvana
OG Kush - Clone
Great White Shark - GreenHouse

DSC_01273.jpg

DSC_01264.jpg

DSC_01302.jpg

DSC_01294.jpg

DSC_01314.jpg

LA Woman
DSC_01325.jpg

I think the 2 pictures below are of Snow White
DSC_01341.jpg

DSC_01332.jpg

Super Lemon Haze to the left.
DSC_01353.jpg

DSC_01362.jpg

Super Lemon Haze
DSC_01381.jpg

DSC_01392.jpg

Here's a bottom view. I just cleaned these up about a week ago.
DSC_01372.jpg

..... and thats about it. We're up to date now. Things are set and rolling now. We're getting a harvest every 4-5 weeks, and the buds are looking better and better with each harvest. We're looking to add one more 1,000 watt light and change out ventilation up a little so we can try and bring up the CO2 levels in out room without having to waste so much CO2 from it getting sucked out. So we're actually going to close up our system some, so most of the ventilation moves more through the lights and less through the room. So we're probably going to have to bring an AC into the room and get a CO2 controller.

Man sorry to hear about the landlord. At least he didn't get all weird on ya. Good luck with the move.

On a positive side, all the pictures look great! :yahoo:

hey nice to hear from you again! I understand about busy times.. they always suck. Your harvest looks amazing.. I didn't know you supplied for a collective, but it must be awesome doing so :)

One thing I wanna ask now is what kind of things should I look for in a plant to tell me its going hermie? You said you didn't notice it at first, but maybe there was something you saw that you didn't take into consideration? Just wondering so that I too can watch for it!

The new grow is looking great, the colas of the snow white are freaking thick and juicy looking.

Man sorry to hear about the landlord. At least he didn't get all weird on ya. Good luck with the move.

On a positive side, all the pictures look great! :yahoo:

Haha... Thanks. Yeah... the landlord made up some bullsh1t excuse to come over here. Something about the sprinklers. Then once we got to the back yard, he asked if I knew why he was really there. LoL. So it ended with me giving him a tour through my grow rooms and explaining the different strains to him. He left upset and worried, but excited at the same time. He came back later in the night once the lights were on in my flowering room, and I gave him a tour of that room and then he asked me if I could hook him up with some. LoL.

So yeah..... he seem's more interested in getting his hands on some free weed, then he is about me growing on his property. His wife didnt take it too well though. Either way... I want the plants out of here. Growing here, while living here can some times make me a little paranoid. Specially after I've had a few bong rips. So the new location is going to be great. Cant wait to get in there with all of the extra room.

hey nice to hear from you again! I understand about busy times.. they always suck. Your harvest looks amazing.. I didn't know you supplied for a collective, but it must be awesome doing so :)

One thing I wanna ask now is what kind of things should I look for in a plant to tell me its going hermie? You said you didn't notice it at first, but maybe there was something you saw that you didn't take into consideration? Just wondering so that I too can watch for it!

The new grow is looking great, the colas of the snow white are freaking thick and juicy looking.

Well.... I started off with 3 plants of the PPP from Nirvana. I had 2 different phenos. One that grew into a nice bush with average sized leaves and the other that grew straight up with very few side branches and fat Indica like leaves. The strain that looked to be more of an Indica dominant pheno, starting getting these shriveled up leaves early on in its growth. The plant looked horrible, but continued to grow. I took a couple clones from it, just in case the buds turned out amazing, so I could grow it again. The buds from that plant didnt turn out to be all that great and I found one or two male flowers in the buds. So I saw these male flowers, but I couldnt find not one seed anywhere. So I was kind of confused, because I know when those flowers open up, they release there pollen, but no seeds... anywhere. So I guess I thought I was safe and gave that plant one more shot. That's where I went wrong. This time there were more flowers and the pollen actually pollinated the plant that it was on and my Church that was right next to it.

So that's where I screwed up. I saw the male flowers, but kept the plant for one more round anyway.

Yeah... the cola's on the Snow White are awesome. Im only on week 4 and they're already looking think and there definitely juicy. When I was in there trimming the bottom branches, that plant kept getting me all sticky. I mean... they all get me sticky, but nothing like the Snow White. That one felt like it left globs of sticky goo on my arms.

Hey MMRC.

The buds and pictures are absolutely fantastic.

That OG makes me want to take a ride to Cali!

It looks like you got the compact buds you were after this run. What do you think it was that made the difference this time?

Always nice to watch you work man!

Kudos!
Sf.

Hey MMRC.

The buds and pictures are absolutely fantastic.

That OG makes me want to take a ride to Cali!

It looks like you got the compact buds you were after this run. What do you think it was that made the difference this time?

Always nice to watch you work man!

Kudos!
Sf.

Thanks a lot and yes.... I got those compact buds that I was looking for. But you know what..?? I really dont know what the problem was. I changed so many things around, Im not sure if it was one thing, or a combination of a few small things. I have no idea. Here's all the changes that I made...

-I added an extra light, bringing me up to 2,000 watts for my flowering room.
-I added CO2
-I moved the lights back about a foot, to keep the canopy a little cooler.
-I changed my ventilation system around to have fewer bends in the ducting, therefor allowing better and more air flow into the room.
-My reflectors are enclosed by glass, so I made sure to get in there at least once per week and wipe down the glass on the reflectors, to make sure that no light was being blocked by dust.
-I added 2 more oscillating fans in the room.
-I kept the PPM of my nutes a little lower during flowering.

Im sure I did more, but thats all I can think of off the top of my head. So if I had to guess... I'd say that my canopy temps were a little too high. By pulling my lights back about a foot and adding the CO2... I think that was what did it. Trail and Error.... each harvest is getting better and better.

Wow, so you had to give an all out tour. He even came back! That can't help with the paranoia. lol... Sad part is you can't trust someone that you once thought ya could. If he knew he was coming there for that reason, it's out there.

That's cool your working with a collective. I bet it's a great group to be involved with. Nice lay back atmosphere...:ganjamon:

Wow, so you had to give an all out tour. He even came back! That can't help with the paranoia. lol... Sad part is you can't trust someone that you once thought ya could. If he knew he was coming there for that reason, it's out there.

That's cool your working with a collective. I bet it's a great group to be involved with. Nice lay back atmosphere...:ganjamon:

Yeah..... him finding out about this bumped my paranoia WAY up there. To the point, when every time I saw lights go by, I would get up and peek out the window. Horrible.

As for the collective..... it's kind of a family operated thing as of right now. Most of our patients are either family or friends. We have about 5-10 patients that we didnt know before we opened. As of right now, its just a delivery service. Once we get out patient numbers up there and the city passes some kind of zoning regulations, then we'll be opening up a physical location that our patients can come to for their meds. We'll still keep the delivery service, because we have a good number of patients that are unable to drive, so they have a hard time getting to us.

We also provide to other collectives in the area. Not under the MMRC name, but as independent growers. So we have no problem getting rid of what we grow.

Yeah..... him finding out about this bumped my paranoia WAY up there. To the point, when every time I saw lights go by, I would get up and peek out the window. Horrible.

lol... Sorry but sometimes you gotta find the best in scenarios. I think all smokers have experienced that at some stage. I always sit back and laugh after some intense paranoia. shhh... what was that...lol

As of right now, its just a delivery service. Once we get out patient numbers up there and the city passes some kind of zoning regulations, then we'll be opening up a physical location that our patients can come to for their meds. We'll still keep the delivery service, because we have a good number of patients that are unable to drive, so they have a hard time getting to us.

Will this be pickup or delivery... Love it! That would be great around here.

+Reps for the great grow as well as your work for others!

Will this be pickup or delivery... Love it! That would be great around here.

Combine the delivery service with a Pizza "joint" and I think we've got a winner!

True stoner delight! :bong:

Sf

Combine the delivery service with a Pizza "joint" and I think we've got a winner!

True stoner delight! :bong:

Sf

I can actually make an awesome home made pizza too. Good idea Stinkfinger. I might just give that a shot. Order a 4th or more and receive a Free Large Pizza, with your choice of a 2 liter. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom