MNS - My New Spot

Thanks Black thumbs :passitleft: yeah mate, she won't be a looker but she dont need to be :rofl: hope those buds don't Skunk up on her in her last weeks..

Feral :passitleft: wow... nah mate I'm still at the 'do I light it or not' stage.. getting some nice days, windy though.. but it's not long and it is prep time here..

:passitleft:

Yeah it has been windy here too, windy again today but its another warm one, RH has been so low at like 20% for a few weeks now lol. I was planning on La Nina outside this year but I have about 10 plants out there already to choose from :rofl: getting heaps of action with germinating seeds though, 8 seeds up in the past few days :thumb:

Oh yeah,they be popping up in those temps.. :rofl::rofl: rh. I was looking at my tent the other day, 39% and thought strange, then looked outside gauge and was at 20%... no nanners though.. month earlier and I may have been in a little trouble..

I'm so up in the air what to grow outdoors or even if I should grow outside. if I held off another year, then I think I should be fine..la Niña and devil were looking like my options though..

I have 4 La Nina in and one is looking exceptional, hoping its a female, apart from that I have plants outside right now I was just going to throw away anyways, about the only one out there I want to see under the sun is the Killer Queen, she should stack up even better out there :) I had big plans for this year but the amount of choppers flying around has got me thinking it may not be the best idea, will have a couple out there but nothing like I was hoping :thumb:

They be doing burns wouldnt they? But yeah, you know yourself with how you feel.. gotta listen to your inner self every now and then, even if you don't like the message :rofl: that's where I'm at with it.. that fence last year stuffed things up. Oh,and the house that was built, man I could pass a coffee to the dude from my kitchen window. Got my tape measure out, exactly 1m from fence.. bastards :rofl: I was wondering what I was going to say if it was closer though. I was going to ask for half of what it cost to move it :rofl:

Hey Grizz mind if I pull up a seat that G13 is frosty and the master kaze has lineage I like I gotta grow some Master kush. Sounds like they hemmed you in with the new house next door

Hey mate, I was hoping you'd be close by.. yes with the master kaze. I was going to get some master kush Skunk, but I've got so many of these, there should be mk pheno to be found.. mate it's crazy how close this house is. Right on my kitchen window and the back door.. I'm actually going to change the back door and a side window around so I'm not stepping into them..

They be doing burns wouldnt they? But yeah, you know yourself with how you feel.. gotta listen to your inner self every now and then, even if you don't like the message :rofl: that's where I'm at with it.. that fence last year stuffed things up. Oh,and the house that was built, man I could pass a coffee to the dude from my kitchen window. Got my tape measure out, exactly 1m from fence.. bastards :rofl: I was wondering what I was going to say if it was closer though. I was going to ask for half of what it cost to move it :rofl:

Yeah most just fly right over, I think we are in a flight path, but there has been a few low ones that have circled close by, I will probably just keep the plants to a minimum and stagger them around the property so they are all not right together in plain view :rofl: Shit man that is close, I'm like 200m away from my neighbors and that's even too close lol, man that really messes with things, have to grow some climbing plants up the fence, bit of lattice up the top for good measure :rofl:

Here's a pic of flower tent from few days ago..

IMG_52165.JPG

Veg tent... hempy buckets
critical skunk.. first pic was flipped last night

IMG_52347.JPG

IMG_52415.JPG

Medicine Man

IMG_52436.JPG

IMG_52449.JPG

La Niña

IMG_52458.JPG

IMG_52426.JPG

I'll give the breeding details when the plants nearing completion.. will be more relevant with flowers than leaves..

Hey Donvito.. thanks for dropping over mate :passitleft: hope it's treating you well..

Hey Donvito.. thanks for dropping over mate :passitleft: hope it's treating you well..

Hey mate I'll be right, bloody had some tumor growth but I'll still Killem anyway. On to the oil and apricot kernels and about a million other things too. Fun fun.

But at least I get to enjoy growing my girls and that last harvest was .wish I could share a bowl with you, I think you'd be proud.

Back
Top Bottom