MNS - My New Spot

vegetarian?

Mate id love that too :passitleft: one day this shits legal.. either way, one day I'm going around the country on a smoking tour :passitleft:

vegetarian?

Mate id love that too..

Yea full on vegan.

I've got a list as long as my arm of sups I have and want to try.

Going to bring in the essiac tea. More flaxseed oil and quark, bicarb, Apple cider vinegar, lemon.

But I digress.

Back to the growing. I have two tut tadpoles with nice white tales in some jiffy pellets.

And I have a spare 1000w air cooled hood going in the veg tent.

Learnt from last summer and have my light schedule running from 6pm=>

Might put an incredible bulk outside and she how she does as well.

Exciting times.

Still waiting for my MNS order. Sent 12 days ago.

Forget about the mns order.. I know how that sounds.. it just turns up one day :rofl: spare 1000w in veg.. monsters..
I've heard Fish once month is good for you... heard drinking apple cider and an alkaline diet...
I want to see some updates as the grow gets going..
:passitleft:

Forget about the mns order.. I know how that sounds.. it just turns up one day :rofl: spare 1000w in veg.. monsters..
I've heard Fish once month is good for you... heard drinking apple cider and an acidic diet...
I want to see some updates as the grow gets going..

I'll do a weekly pic update this time.

It's an alkaline diet, is meant to reduce inflammation. It's gets a little strange, things like lemon which is citric acid that actually alkalises in the body.

I'll pick up a 6" fan tomorrow and get the new hood installed ready for veg.

I just edited that now... I meant alkaline.. thanks for picking that up...
yeah mate, that'd be good, I'll enjoy watching them grow..

Velvet underground for your morning...
Sunday morning brings the dawn in
It's just a restless feeling by my side
Early dawning, Sunday morning
It's just the wasted years so close behind

Glad you're back. Subbed:thumb:

G'day painted. Been a while mate.. thanks for dropping over.. you got a grow going? Journal?

Hell yes grizz. Your gonna grow all your mns seeds in this journal right :cheesygrinsmiley:. I want to grow their nevilles haze, super silver haze, medicine man, and a few others. Peace out stoner brother. :passitleft:

Didn't notice quote in my signature? :rofl::rofl::rofl: I read it in mrA journal, cracked me up... i want to grow them all mate.. I actually dropped some ssh into shotty last night :)

Hey Grizz - saw your link in Feral's journal and thought I'd sub in and stop by from time to time.

DobeWan, thanks mate.. :passitleft: I should apologise now for the contents of this journal. At some stage you'll get a laugh at very least..

Thanks for the invite my friend. I'm here now and only a few pages to get caught up. :high-five:

Thanks for coming over Jim.. only few pages :rofl: I do like to crap on. I can't promise or rather I should apologise to all before we get into it, for the constant straying off topic. We all know it's going to happen..

Sup looking for some new friends. Check out my thread hope it's all good if post in here grizz...

King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

Thanks painted, I just subbed up :thumb: :passitleft:

Hey kingjoe :passitleft: that's fine man.. I'll drop in over. Autos? Not sure I'll be of any help but I'm sure there's others here that will be able too.. i can talk some crap in there though, if that's needed :rofl: I try and sub up to all that sub to mine and others that are strain related or help needed , if I can help :rofl:

Thanks painted, I just subbed up :thumb: :passitleft:

Hey kingjoe :passitleft: that's fine man.. I'll drop in over. Autos? Not sure I'll be of any help but I'm sure there's others here that will be able too.. i can talk some crap in there though, if that's needed :rofl: I try and sub up to all that sub to mine and others that are strain related or help needed , if I can help :rofl:

I just love meeting new people and hearing thier views stories reasons why . Pointers are welcomed in my threads nothing but love and support I just got a good feeling this winter I'm
Going to make a. Myself a proud dude but getting the quality and yield I've put forth on myself . Money is a bit of factor but I love humour as well you got a easy going vibe where intelligence is taught and based upon ones desire to take the time read and educate themselves on all of the factors and therory and methods we all use so we can all expierence and develop the best results and standards so we can all grow top quality and safe cannabis and use it for even more medicinal reasons if they need .

So thanks for reaching out bro .

Grizzy is back. Who Hoo, subbed in and caught up, glad you're back on the job buddy, looking forward to whatever comes.

Kingjoe; yeah mate, it's all about the support on this site.. we never stop learning, no matter how long your been growing.. 30 years experience can be offloaded to somebody in a season and then overtaken the following, if you get stuck in your ways.. but then again, as long as we get the desired results, grow it and enjoy :rofl::passitleft:

Blacksmith :passitleft: thanks mate.. was about to send a posse to haul you over here :rofl:

Here's a pic of flower tent from few days ago..

IMG_52165.JPG
Omg so sexy

Back
Top Bottom