MNS - My New Spot

Grizz, more MNS SSH. 11th week, flushing
420-magazine-mobile1466675265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile161366361.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1563054570.jpg

Grizz, I want the Mighty too, but have been holding off. My buddy's doesn't seem too easily breakable, although he doesn't take it out on the go much, just uses it at home. There was no glass piece like in some vapes anyway. I'm pretty clumsy but figured the Mighty wasn't a bad option. Best vape quality of the portables from what I gather.

MrA :passitleft: thanks mate... that will get me to work.. wanting another holiday yet? :rofl::passitleft:
Yes please skunkwokrz... damn that looks tasty.. is that one you'll run again?
Dobe, yeah it's come down to two for me.. ghost mv1 or the mighty.. I'll wait little longer to see if this ghost is released and available to buy.

Master kaze

IMG_54166.JPG

IMG_541510.JPG

IMG_54145.JPG

IMG_541215.JPG

IMG_541111.JPG

IMG_54108.JPG

It has a candy sweet edge to it.. it was breed to give some taste to master kush..

Aussie, I don't really want no 4-5 ouncers in my tent.. 60g plants are my target, otherwise I'm dealing with pm/mould etc.. they not to practical for my environment, especially the denser strains..
blacksmith, haven't heard of that one.. is it another amazon alibaba type site?

Yeah, but they're the only seller, unlike the others, I've found to be generally easy to deal with, unlike Fasttech.

My favourite of the master kaze I've seen so far.. this one doesn't like her picture taken.. greasy funk.. thicker leaves and a lot greener than any of the others..

IMG_54218.JPG

IMG_54207.JPG

IMG_54199.JPG

IMG_541810.JPG

IMG_541710.JPG

Nevilles Skunk.. we are getting closer, you should be able to see the flowers starting to take shape.. The smells are intoxicating. The flowers are sticky.. the flowers are a little more dense than I expected (remember we are at 20-25w led light square foot here)... little finicky to grow but what I'm seeing, totally worth the observation time.. its easy as shit, I don't know why I said that but I could see her burning up very easily from the wrong feed.. she also wanted some growth around week 6 I'd say, which could catch some by suprise.. I don't know, might be full of it but she seems to have had a healthy life :rofl: little stoned from master kaze, I'm liking it more as a smoke and as it's curing..

IMG_542311.JPG

IMG_54246.JPG

IMG_54258.JPG

IMG_54269.JPG

IMG_542711.JPG

Critical Skunk.. I committed the number one sin with her. I moved plants around when watering and forgot to move back into place, leaving a skunk in front of oscillating fan (do not do this).. I stripped her back and doesn't look like I stuffed her too much.. bongs crossed..

IMG_542913.JPG

IMG_54289.JPG

Medicine man..

IMG_54339.JPG

IMG_543210.JPG

Prolly' gonna cut those "bonsai" SSH on day 84 Grizz. Pretty much done as I can tell... Just flushing 'em for a week then I'll hang them whole & dry trim after a week or so... And then I'll most likely wish I'd kept copies haha But nah, I've got an SSH mom selected already... Still goes to reason I'll automatically regret not re-vegging .Oh well I've got a few thousand SSH beans laying around for future use .

Did you hit a girl and make seed? I'm sure you got a really nice one picked out... man I get jealous of these 1000w pics I see.. if only electricity didn't cost more than pot in this country :rofl: I do have summer to play with though, hopefully I can get a fat devil in the backyard..

Skunkworkz, I was just reading last night that shanti crossed a ssh x widow for hash making. That would make a good one..

Don't you like the nev Skunk :( :rofl: thanks mate.. you two are having too much fun in the land of the free,whilst back at the Island jail here :rofl: I've got four ssh seeds started, so ill watch how yours react :high-five:

Aussie, I don't really want no 4-5 ouncers in my tent.. 60g plants are my target, otherwise I'm dealing with pm/mould etc.. they not to practical for my environment, especially the denser strains..
blacksmith, haven't heard of that one.. is it another amazon alibaba type site?

Well youll easy get that of them, bet you wont be conplaining when you have 4-5oz and no mold. Hahaha. As long as you meet your expectations is cool. Was just admiring them and wishing i could get mine just that size. Seems like the spot for my current setup
Master Kaze looks lovely. Got that silvery haze shine.

No mould or pm, 4-5 ounces would make me a very happy stoner :rofl: I've noticed skunks don't like a windy area.. it's good way to grow some less potent leaf :rofl: only a night but the damage to her big leaves and few others was noticeable before I discarded them.. master kaze is a good plant, a nice smoke..

Back
Top Bottom