MNS - My New Spot

Master kaze... this ones getting close, got some beautiful autum colours happening...

IMG_543513.JPG

IMG_54349.JPG

IMG_54369.JPG

IMG_543711.JPG

IMG_543811.JPG

For fellow Aussie soil growers, i just want to share a few products that I use..

IMG_544213.JPG

IMG_54408.JPG

IMG_544115.JPG

IMG_544312.JPG

IMG_54448.JPG

IMG_544512.JPG

IMG_54469.JPG

IMG_544714.JPG

:passitleft: hey mate, how's thingS? This one has coloured up nice.. nev Skunk is starting to shine for me, getting the flower formations I was looking for l. Hopefully the high comes with it..

:passitleft:

Good mate :passitleft: been pretty slack with getting into the tents of a night the past week so have not had much of a chance to grab pics, keep falling asleep :rofl: been doing most of my work during the day in the dark period, have just about finished setting up a new veg area for my cloner and parent plants, will be removing the flood tray from veg and using it in flower so should have some more room to play around and veg up some beasts :thumb:
Cant wait to see how the Nevs Skunk finishes up for you, how does she smell? close to what you were expecting? will have to hit her with a nice male :)

:passitleft:

Her smell is nothing like I was expecting... but I'm not disappointed at all because the smell she is giving off is beautiful, like a really pleasant enjoyable scent, sweet juicy fruit with a back end of lemon lime starting to expeesss. And I know that sounds shit but this is nothing like the fruity smells I've come across before.. I don't know man, I know I'm an mns wanker and this may only solidify it in some people's minds but the smells I've been getting from each strain, I know this is going to sound stupid, but the smells, they are more pronounced, not really meaning stinkier plants (although cs is) just each individual smell in there, hard to explain..

Sounds delish :) I cant wait to start dropping some more MNS stuff, should have a package any day now, once the G13 Haze gets here I'm dropping in a whole heap :thumb: I cant wait to start getting into them, only thing is most of the strains ive got from them kinda scare me to run indoors, all big sativas and hazes :rofl: once i get to them ill just leave them in smaller pots i think hehe

Should find something nice in the g13haze.. my next cracking adventure is going to be a packet of Ortega. i want to find a 7-8 week 6 hour sleeping flower.. with a plan to make some f2 if I find the nice..

Awesome, i really want to give Ortega a go when i can win it for a decent price, every time i bid on it the thing skyrockets and when i don't bid it goes for like half of what i want to pay :rofl: defo should be a nice sleepy pheno in there :) Hopefully i will find a nice male and female combo for f2's on the G13 Haze, also want to hit my Killer Queen with a G13 dom male just to make it a bit more insane lol :) Started pollination with my Purple Urkle x P75 the other night, i don't think I'm even going to need to use a paintbrush this time, gave him a good shake and the whole tent was clouded up :rofl: looks like just about every flower on every plant has been hit :rofl:

I got two packets, paid a bit ($30) but I only need one.. second one I didn't win but was offered it at my bid price, as winner didn't want it. I can't say no :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: i had one of them the other day, Shit for 11 euro, auction was like 5 months ago but the winner didn't pay and had his account suspended :rofl: i was tempted but couldn't squeeze it into my order as already had 6 which is the max they send at once, figured it will probably be at least another 6 months before i have another full order to pay for so let it go :rofl:

I got 14 delivered once:rofl::rofl: I didn't realise they only sent six :rofl: actually every delivery has been 8 or more :rofl:

Paid a bit :rofl::rofl: $30 for 20 seeds :rofl: any American breeder for same to lesser genetics, that's $115 for ten seeds everyday, some same price for five seeds.. $30 :rofl::rofl: could split packets up, call myself 'darkbod fairy tale genetics', sell as pure northern lights 8 seed packets at $115, $575 for my $60. Surprised nobody has thought of that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just fill out two forms, little cut and paste and email it to them.. your probably right but rules shmooles :rofl: I should probably read shit I sign up for though :rofl:

Paid a bit :rofl::rofl: $30 for 20 seeds :rofl: any American breeder for same to lesser genetics, that's $115 for ten seeds everyday, some same price for five seeds.. $30 :rofl::rofl: could split a packet up,call myself 'darkbod fairy tale genetics', sell as pure northern lights 8 seed packets at $115, $575 for my $60. Surprised nobody has thought of that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There are probably a lot of people out there doing it :rofl: wouldn't surprise me one bit, kinda like CKS how they buy in bulk and don't even breed, make a shit ton of money off someone elses work :rofl: Man seed prices from some of the American breeders is ridiculous, was looking at the latest In House Genetics releases now they are available on attitude, they want like $300 for a pack of 10 feminised seeds, like seriously wtf, $30 a seed, i don't give a shit how good the genetics are, how can they justify it?

I just fill out two forms, little paste and cut and email it to them.. your probably right but rules shmooles :rofl: I should probably read shit I sign up for though :rofl:

Its not like they take up that much room in the package :rofl: don't think they would really mind anyways with international shipping costs, would save them a heap ;)

Thing is they get people.. how much do you want to know if that's justified (just in case it is).. we already know it's not,but what if it is... it's bullshit, a marketing brainwashed program that been feed to us since our first tv commercial or radio advertisement heard.

Back
Top Bottom