MNS - My New Spot

Beautiful flowers man. They might look silver but that's gold medal right there :rofl: awesome photos too, so clear.. geez they look good.. ssh wouldn't mind topping?

Top & tie. I, of course, did neither..
And thanks man! Nothing I love doing more, than what you see here..
Sometimes I toss a plant, or in this case plant(s), onto the (more/less) periphery, for various sundry (read: weird) reasons.
Me? I'd top these from 3" on, and flower at about 10", to finish around 5'. No cash crop value really-too much hassle vs. return per m2, pretty obviously. I'm looking forward to smoking this gen. 2 from seed SSH for sure, it smells like my favorite Dutch coffee shop! So, we'll see soon as it'll get thwacked, shucked, & hung up whole this weekend to start drying... Then I'll dry trim it by hand, myself. (Caveat: Trimming = dental surgery to me lol) Then it'll cure alongside that hashish in the cedar humidor.

Ok, ☕

Wedding Cake . Day 58
420-magazine-mobile1943164805.jpg

Damn. Just looked at girls?flipped a med man last night, tonight showing massive manganese's def.. I don't get these type things happening.. going to give a fresh mix at lower ph, unless you all know better way..

Prolly a sudden onset Ca def. Grizz, that shows as an Mg issue. I'd FLUSH it with straight 6.0ph 0ppm water, then drop ph to 5.8, in your nutes, and boost Mg along with the Ca. As in, a shot of CalMag or your equivalent. Get your EC up at about 1.6 or so, & hit her with that after the flush and feed to heavy run off. Let it get a bit dry, then repeat same feed. Is what I'm thinking.

Ok, more ☕

Thought it was mould when first saw it, shat myself.. Black spots over most leaves.. yeah,that's what I'll do.. thanks..

Neville's Skunk

IMG_54547.JPG

IMG_545511.JPG

IMG_545611.JPG

IMG_54577.JPG

IMG_545812.JPG

IMG_545910.JPG

Medicine Man

IMG_546012.JPG

IMG_546110.JPG

That's brilliant.. you know that's full size 8 week veg in my space :rofl::rofl::high-five::passitleft:

Critical Skunk day 34 'little miss stinks alot'

IMG_546211.JPG

IMG_54638.JPG

La Niña day 10

IMG_546413.JPG

Med man day 2

IMG_546814.JPG

Can see why the right cut of white rhino (medicine man) is one of the most popular commercial strains in Aus to grow..

Thanks mate..Details? Around 90 day mark.. trichs are showing everything, I need to get into natural light to see exactly how much amber but another week minimum I'd say.. maybe should have feed an extra but she's falling at the right time.. what I wouldn't do again? Flower her at 22.5w sf, minimum of 40w with my lights, 1000w hps 4x4 would be really nice..

She does look nice.. I'm not sure about garlic though.. I've heard of garlic bud but haven't heard what the taste was like.. it'd want to change with cure or at least not come through in taste :rofl:

Man they are looking good, i think I'm defo going to have to give hempys a go, need to get me some more perlite :rofl: Also got me wanting to drop some Medicine Man but i aint got none, got a pack of Nirvana - White Rhino regs from a couple of years ago, not sure how good they are though, ive heard mixed things about nirvana :thumb:

Mer man In your dwc, holyshit, that would get big, lol.

Damn bro. Speaking from experience if u smoke cigs make sure to wash ur hands before handling the green ladies as it might spread tobacco mosaic virus (tmv).

I'm not sure if tailor made cigs actually have tobacco in them :rofl::rofl:

Skunkworks, still can't believe that's an ssh and you got it to that size.. that's awesome..

Where's Black Thumbs, I haven't seen him for a while..

I just got a NutriBullet, I felt healthier just walking out the shop with it :rofl: I've been on a shit diet of bongs coffee (over 5day I'd say hitting 10) and takeaway. I don't seem to have areal appetite anymore, don't think I'm depressed (might be, shit with ex affecting time with daughter but that's only in short little hits of downness, not a constant pain) but I just dont eat. I'll make spaghetti Bol and have that few nights a week, salads roll for lunch every second day and either fish and chips, Chinese or both one or two nights during the week.. thinking have some healthy smoothie in mornings instead of coffee and if I dont feel like eating tea, make up some veggie smoothie to smash down at night. might be able to add some cannabis leaves, they have good shit in them dont they?

I'm not sure if tailor made cigs actually have tobacco in them :rofl::rofl:

Skunkworks, still can't believe that's an ssh and you got it to that size.. that's awesome..

Where's Black Thumbs, I haven't seen him for a while..

I just got a NutriBullet, I felt healthier just walking out the shop with it :rofl: I've been on a shit diet of bongs coffee (over 5day I'd say hitting 10) and takeaway. I don't seem to have areal appetite anymore, don't think I'm depressed (might be, shit with ex affecting time with daughter but that's only in short little hits of downness, not a constant pain) but I just dont eat. I'll make spaghetti Bol and have that few nights a week, salads roll for lunch every second day and either fish and chips, Chinese or both one or two nights during the week.. thinking have some healthy smoothie in mornings instead of coffee and if I dont feel like eating tea, make up some veggie smoothie to smash down at night. might be able to add some cannabis leaves, they have good shit in them dont they?

Get a hooker. Better yet, get two.

Back
Top Bottom