MNS - My New Spot

LOL! Your gut might still be right.

In summer, I run all extraction and fans 24/7.

BTW, 2 of the 3 New Blue Diesels are up. The third is obviously the one I went mining for. :rofl:

Still might come up.. it'll have the best root system of them all if it does :rofl: I get hit with humidity last month before summer and first month after.. fans 24-7, thats what I'll do.. Ive got to plan it better.. I should have harvested the indica's by end October and be growing sativas now..

I have been running the fans when the lights are on, I had a terrible time with condensation when it started to get a bit warmer, it was raining in the Tent at one point ! I am terrified of getting bud rot this close to the finish line.

Panels and electricity don't like being in the rain... that could be dangerous..

Hey, my friend, You do know I never learnd to read... But look into bud rot,,, gray mold or botrytis. Shit lives throughout the plant.... Mainly root systems....... that can be scary for a repeat............ Now you can bake your medium and sterilize it...... Most new soils are sterile with new microbial added. Kindof like tainted soil. Fusian? is another.... Unless I have healthy happy plants the year before,,,, I shitcan all my soils... Pariond????? But I am listening to Sabbath.

Keepem Green

If I get that smell once jarred or that taste, it's hash...

The old cough to get off... :rofl:

Just caught What your listening to.. great album.. war pigs iron man paranoid.. Ozzys voice..

You have to be careful my friend.......... We grow pot to be the best we can.... Least to what we think... I've used odd chemicals or hormones on my girls...... Some good,,,, some not........... Was a growth hormone called Bush Masters;;;.. Used it on more than one grow,,, till I found out rats get smaller nuts????????? Hell 5 year wan't my nuts shank........... JK... But they did pull it... All good and I haven't looked back............ Ask BL's. He even told me about some seaweed prosseced shit........... They found away around it,,, General Hydroponics product called Bush Load now............. Great product... Did what she claimed,,, STACKED BUDDAGE, big time....... But still,,, if we can't grow the healthiest weed possible???????????? Why at all....

But yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Old Ozzy...................

Just watched Lynard Skynard open for the Stones back in 76''''' People still ask,,, WTF was wrong with the Stones asking to be followed after Freebird????????????????

Fools.... Help make Skynard and Southern Cult....

Keepem Green and Look away...... [><]

Veg Update... going along smoothly.. looking really healthy.. they seem to be loving this coir mix, well they better, it's all I've got for next couple of months :rofl:

IMG_010971.JPG

Shark Shock

IMG_011067.JPG

Super Silver Haze

IMG_011263.JPG

Mango Widow

IMG_011367.JPG

Flower tent

Medicine Man

IMG_012566.JPG

IMG_012666.JPG

IMG_012763.JPG

IMG_012860.JPG

Medicine Man

IMG_011559.JPG

IMG_011673.JPG

La Niña

IMG_012373.JPG

IMG_012268.JPG

IMG_012075.JPG

IMG_011979.JPG

IMG_011767.JPG

This s cracks me up, Arnie and Danny, the Ortega twins...

IMG_013068.JPG

I was just looking though my photos, I forgot (deliberately) that I took this.. hurts me putting it up lol.. somebody might get something from it, maybe you haven't come across it before or know what we are talking about..
critical skunk fuzz.. middle..

IMG_010867.JPG

Something has changed in your veg room. Plants are looking different from previous grows. Healthier and stronger looking. More light? Sorry if you've discussed this already.

Thanks Blaze & Norcal..No more light, 200w in veg.. I was down to 130w when I changed panels over but didn't really show any veg plants then.. I'm happy with them..

Yeah both tents looking choice grizz!!! That nug is so beautiful. Then that mold. I'm allergic

We all are.. keep that shit right away :rofl: thanks mate :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom