MNS - My New Spot

You feeding them seasol outdoor feral? If your not,you should be.. :high-five:

Cistern on both toilets have shat themselves :rofl: for some reason a cistern is the same price as the whole dunny setup, cistern and pan.. I don't understand.. anyway two toilets, just been delivered.. I need s-trap. Two delivered p-traps.. what a day :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Donvito, you still around? Hope your well mate.. let me know how things are going....

Just thought I'd say something since you've posted 5 times in a row Grizz. Don't need anyone thinking you're crazy talking to yourself.

You feeding them seasol outdoor feral? If your not,you should be.. :high-five:

Yeah mate been giving them that every couple of days ;) they look great but just too hot to take off :rofl: actually got to 42c here today according to the news :rofl: just need a bit of shade for these warmer days while they are small, they will get used to it ;)

Farside. Most people I know think that I'm crazy and I know at times I act a little hazy :rofl::rofl: an Aussie classic

Seasol will help them get through the heat mate.. I think theres a cool change coming for Christmas...

Good ol Billy Thorpe ;) Yeah it is helping, I'm sure they will power on any day now, dads are getting pretty big already but still suffering from the heat, all the newer growth is curling, running a few of the mangos, got one I'm going to take a clone from one soon because it looks and smells so good :) there are actually a couple that smell like dogshit :rofl: :rofl: I'm hoping we get a nice cool change, I didn't expect it to get so hot so quick around here, one minute I'm running the heater and the next I'm sweating my ass off :rofl: :rofl: :passitleft:

No real spring.. I had my fire going first day or so of summer then BANG summers here and its hot.. I like this time of year, I can't wait to rest soon with holidays and enjoy the beach.. ..

Wish Heirloom was still around.. hope he alive and in good spirits.. he could have made me rich if I had the smarts to know how to use computers.. anybody get on the bitcoin when he was telling us all about it? I hope he invested a shit load into it in a paper wallet.. it was $320 when we were talking about it.. hope somebody that was following that journal made some coin..
I wish I got in that boat . Hindsight is 20/20. I know a guy who lost 2 btc because his hard drive crashed and lost the pin or whatever. I am sure he is crying now . He got them when it was below 100 I believe.

You were in that journal Jim.. Still money to be made and I'm still to dumb/scared to do anything about it.. only having iPhone, I feel like I might as well sign an open check for them :rofl:

A few might be coming here because of mns... I don't know but for those who are shantibaba just posted this...

Default Clarity over Nice products in Swiss
Hi All

a fair few of you have pm me about this phony website and shop trying too jump our backs to sell their inferior products using our name. We are normally not so concerned about copy cats but these guys are trying to claim things that are completely false and profit from selling products completely unrelated to any of our genetics.

So please stay attentive or complain to them and do not support them as they are not Nice people at all.
Produkte Archive - Mister Nice Schweiz

Currently we are in legal contact with them to ask them to desist from confusing the public and using our name on any product. Unfortunately there are always a few bad apples in the barrel just being greedy without wishing to work much...a familiar story nowadays.

I will keep the community updated on this thread when i hear any news. Till next post please help me and Nice crew by spreading the word about phony shop and site. Thank you all the best Sb

My change from the first seeds I bought (4 bucks) is now 40 something....

:rofl:

Pulled med man last night..
medicine man

IMG_040366.JPG

La Niña

IMG_040649.JPG

So you saw my post page back?

Nah mate I've missed a lot...

Just finished another round of oil, made it with that blueberry headband and it knocked me for six. Just dealing with withdrawals now... must have done a good job. Has my central nervous system buzzing. Left side of head, whole back, knees and elbows all pins and needles, buzzing and spasms.

I reckon it's done a good job this time around.

How have you been?

I've got a aphid infested crop now, still in veg but, they look bloody ugly...

Hope you're well guys.

Back
Top Bottom