Modest Erieflwr tossing in the towel

As far as boomers, I barely make the cut, but I have been optimistic about that. The way I figure, those massive amounts of people older than me will have insisted on all the crap that makes life easier for old farts. You know, crazy things, like legal marijuana, maybe cheaper health care and, most important, user-friendly toilets. Pleased to meet you Mocha! Lol! It's hard to believe I am turning 61 when I don't look a day over 25. Green jeans, I noticed that you yearn for humidity in your nearly perfect world. Smokin, you are so kind to point out I am just a leeeetle bit better than a typical Boomer. Thank you Ted, Ray,and Pat! Buds, remind me later to ask about that sip cup thing later. Hugs to Token, Savage and to Graybo! I do plan to pop in your gardens-cabs-etc. If I skipped any hugs, here (((((Xtra))))).

I have been thinking about my fairy tale all day. In a perfect world, I were King, it would be Once upon a time a sick woman wanted to grow some pot for her sicker mother. She went to to the local store, bought seeds and everyone lived happily ever after. The end. Really boring, but nice. Sure, she could have tons of learning experiences every day but a whole bunch of headaches, like worrying about going to jail, makes the thing meh 😕. :: praying 🙏 for a future meh 😕::

:: passing around peanut butter cookies:: Sorry, I have been neglecting my neighborly duty. I'd really like to say that the vanilla in these cookies are infused with cannabis oil. (Ah, the perfect world) I can scrounge up some cheap whine--er wine. Anyone here as fascinated with edibles as I am? Smoking is SUCH a gas, so easy to control and still relatively cheap. I have tried some over the counter edibles and meh. If you look back at those gluten free brownies I baked using trim butter, they were pretty meh, too. I started my first grow with rocking edibles as my goal and that didn't quite pan out. I have all the confidence in the world that I would have figured it out eventually....I'd love to live vicariously through your own rocking edible success! 🗿

Don't feel bad, erieflwr, I have been on here since 2013 and still can't figure out how to get my profile picture into focus, multi-quote previous posts, or post a picture. I quit trying years ago. Also boomer, 1958.

Waving to SparkNShread and sueet. Grab a cookie, or maybe some air fried chicken wings? If it gets much later, I have some vegan marshmallows to roast over my Bic Lighter. Drum roll, please. I am about to confidently and modestly upload a pic of my cast of characters.

IMG_20221202_153806976.jpg

Holy Crap! How easy was that! 😱! I used to use my digital camera then screw around with a memory card and...why bother explaining!? ANYWAY, here's my list of characters. They are kind of stereotypes, maybe? I might, maybe kill someone off or throw them into jail or something else horrible. I want to stir the heartstrings, make people laugh and cry and send me millions of dollars, of which I will donate a goodly portion to -- am I allowed to mention a particular activist group that has spent years making pot a normal thing? I hate like hell to break any rules here. It's worse than breaking the law. 🤑🙈🙉🙊

What, me confused, greenjeans? Musta been your uncle's twin brother in law's son I met 🙄. I just tripped through your 22 journal and WOWSA! But I am totally corn-fused. You wanted to turn a girl into a boy? I'm sure it's something totally obvious, like you want seeds? I mean, sure, duh, but -- catch me up... please...is it because times they are a changing? I know I get really single minded (blind and dense) but I could a sworn my mission was to kill all the boys. By the way, glory glory, and jealous of your ability to work outside in Mother Earth instead of hiding in Gramma's basement.

:: passing around peanut butter cookies:: Sorry, I have been neglecting my neighborly duty. I'd really like to say that the vanilla in these cookies are infused with cannabis oil. (Ah, the perfect world) I can scrounge up some cheap whine--er wine. Anyone here as fascinated with edibles as I am? Smoking is SUCH a gas, so easy to control and still relatively cheap. I have tried some over the counter edibles and meh. If you look back at those gluten free brownies I baked using trim butter, they were pretty meh, too. I started my first grow with rocking edibles as my goal and that didn't quite pan out. I have all the confidence in the world that I would have figured it out eventually....I'd love to live vicariously through your own rocking edible success! 🗿
I'm not a big fan of edibles; but my buddy makes some kick azz fudge with it. I eat a 1/4th of a 2"x2" piece & I get a pretty good buzz. Great to get through a day of work without sneaking a hit or two from a joint....lol. I'm really just a smoker though (just buds). I doubt I'd get fired if I got caught. The 2 owners are always talking about partying & getting stoned.

I had bellbottoms as a kid, but I'm still only gen x :D

Hi and welcome back @erieflwr
I just seen a girl yesterday wearing Bell Bottoms & thought to myself.... They should bring them back into style for girls at least. Looks a hell of a lot better than those Peg Leg Jeans. Looks like they have upside down bowling pins for legs in those peg leg looking jeans....lol.
Yeah, I'm stuck in the 70's !
For the life of me I cannot understand someone piercing their Lip or Nose. It looks gross !

Holy Crap! How easy was that! 😱! I used to use my digital camera then screw around with a memory card and...why bother explaining!? ANYWAY, here's my list of characters. They are kind of stereotypes, maybe? I might, maybe kill someone off or throw them into jail or something else horrible. I want to stir the heartstrings, make people laugh and cry and send me millions of dollars, of which I will donate a goodly portion to -- am I allowed to mention a particular activist group that has spent years making pot a normal thing? I hate like hell to break any rules here. It's worse than breaking the law. 🤑🙈🙉🙊
I'm guessing you're talking about Normal ? In case you don't know the history of this site, you may want to check it out.
@420 (Rob) got this site started with activism. You should read the story. It's very inspiring. Hopefully, he'll post the link. It's a great read.

By turning a female into male and then pollinating others with the turned pollin, since the plant (pollin) still thinks it's female you gets seeds that are 99% female. :thedoubletake:
Using STS ? She probably doesn't know about that yet.
I'll explain.... But correct me if I'm wrong as I've never actually used it. Just read about it. There's a product called STS that turns a female bud into a male bud when you spray it on the flowers & then you get pollen from those buds to make seeds. Sprinkle the pollen on a bud & it will seed up. It's also a way to crossbreed strains.

By turning a female into male and then pollinating others with the turned pollin, since the plant (pollin) still thinks it's female you get seeds that are 99% female. :thedoubletake:
I knew there had to be an obvious reason. I wanted to grow a mother then deal with clones. This is a very interesting to learn!!

Back
Top Bottom