Mono Grows A Kilo :)

I wonder, I wonder... Maybe quite stressful on the plants, or quite confusing on really cloudy days. I wonder... Got plenty of hps and wouldn't change it for the world, gotta give the Scottish sunshine a bit of faith though :)

Aye, it's got to be useful for something :). Seen those "hydro solar planters"? I'm thinking wee autos on a window ledge maybe....

Interesting ideas you got growing on here :) One advice for these FDs you're planning to outplant. Check when they're ready outdoor and if they can bear high RH from middle to late flowering. If these two fit into your basic weather pattern then it should be all right!

I'll be watching how this thing moves forward so count me in. I'd like to break a kilo from a plant myself, and with some genetics it just might be possible. Good luck :passitleft:

Interesting ideas you got growing on here :) One advice for these FDs you're planning to outplant. Check when they're ready outdoor and if they can bear high RH from middle to late flowering. If these two fit into your basic weather pattern then it should be all right!

I'll be watching how this thing moves forward so count me in. I'd like to break a kilo from a plant myself, and with some genetics it just might be possible. Good luck :passitleft:

Thanks for the info bud! Frisian Dew finish first week of October and are highly mould resistant. Specifically designed for the Dutch climate, which is the same as here, just a little warmer :)

A few quick shots of the garden before I head off to work. Have a great day everyone!!

WP_20150309_003.jpg
WP_20150309_010.jpg

:) hopefully big and healthy, I've never done more than 4 weeks veg but always develop a calcium deficiency late flowering. I really need to figure something out this time.

Black treacle could help ya matey... A certain well known brand is stocked in all supermarkets...just over a quid...

Red tin mate, T & Lyle... I will give you the values after i have a look on my tin

Just an idea matey, cheap too. Or you could incorporate crushed eggshell into your soil...

I washed mine, then heated em for 10 mins in oven, then put em in a pestle n mortar... Crush into a powder... Should give a nice slow release

image15278.jpg

Ya girls look very happy fella....

:thumb:

The ladies will gorge on calcium when they hit the stretch, they need it to build all the new cells.

This is very interesting and something I have noticed first hand. The first 2 weeks of 12/12 my new growth shows calcium deficiencies (light green) but then it goes away. Is this something I should be compensating for? Is it stressful to the lady's?

Calcium is very important mineral which our plant needs especially a lot in the first month of grow and throughout the flowering. HighBrix or dense nutrient bunch which is strong on this forum really brought it up as an important issue. Doc Bud advises 18-1-1 spread being Ca-P-K trying to point as too much potassium in soil as the main problem for cannabis to regulate metabolism. In a nutshell it locks out or at least blocks effective micronutrient absorbtion. This approach tends to lean on providing abundance of calcium, magnesium and other trace minerals, and stimulating CEC through drenches and stuff. Then you swing with the refractometer to check how high your Brix are. I actually got one this year to check how the really do over here without guessing from the nice lush green :)

Yeah but the answer is provide as much calcium as it's possible almost without raising the potassium level.

Back
Top Bottom