Mono Grows A Kilo :)

A few more shots of the garden of annoyance haha :)

IMG_20150301_144855_hdr.jpg
IMG_20150301_145008_hdr.jpg

great looking ladies you have mono...

Thank you buddy! Hopefully it will still produce an acceptable indoor harvest even with the majority flowering from seed.

Should see pre-flowers on the Frisian Dew s in the next 7 - 10 days. Fingers crossed for two females so we can clone for the outdoor season. Looking further ahead two purple phenos would be perfect haha

Happy Daze Mono:).....i will keep my fingers crossed you get to amazing purple female phenos:).....Have a good evening my friend:)

Thanks buddy. From what I have read Frisian Dew have two phenos, green and purple. The green phenos is supposed to be a better overall smoke, but it ain't purple haha. I think I can take a less potent weed for some purple :)

So I have not been counting times of flowering, germination dates or anything. Figuring it is probably pointless since there are so many different strains growing at the same time. That said, they are all indica dominant so I will expect to be harvesting them all over the course of a week around the end of April, early May.

Two Tutankhamon (ak47) seeds are under a tiny cfl growing away. It's the same area Mrs mono uses for starting veg seeds. I have been thinking of starting another couple of Seeds...

Decisions... Don't want to flower them young again, but don't want to quickly knock together a veg area again. Day light hours are currently too short for windowsill growing lol. I also don't like waiting and completely shutting down the grow for a rebuild...

Not trying to be a dick but I would keep all those bottles out of the hps, I know the uv is marginal but just for the sake of it. It always amazes me how light sensitive a lot of chemicals are.

I fully agree, light destroys everything. only thought is the area outside the grow regularly drops below freezing. was thinking that the cold would be worse. thanks for the thoughts bud :)

Thanks buddy. From what I have read Frisian Dew have two phenos, green and purple. The green phenos is supposed to be a better overall smoke, but it ain't purple haha. I think I can take a less potent weed for some purple :)

Happy MunchDaze to you and Mrs Mono my friend:)......i have never grown a purp anything until now.....i have a grizzly purple kush going in veg for a couple of days now and couldnt be more excited:)....i just hope she turns as purple as some of the pics i have seen:).....i did grow bubblelicious years ago and one of the phenos ended up with red buds and pistils until they turned orange but the buds kept a reddish hue......was absolutely beautiful:)....Have a great one my friend:)

Happy MunchDaze to you and Mrs Mono my friend:)......i have never grown a purp anything until now.....i have a grizzly purple kush going in veg for a couple of days now and couldnt be more excited:)....i just hope she turns as purple as some of the pics i have seen:).....i did grow bubblelicious years ago and one of the phenos ended up with red buds and pistils until they turned orange but the buds kept a reddish hue......was absolutely beautiful:)....Have a great one my friend:)

oh....and you Dinafem WW just makes me :drool:...:).....i cant wait till mine is ready.......did i ask you how long she flowered for?....i know you said 12/12 from seed:)

Awesome! I've tried a couple of purple plants before, but never had a purple pheno. Fingers crossed for this time around :). I think she was flowering for around 9 weeks, 12 1/2 weeks from seed.

Back
Top Bottom