Mono's Perpetual Soil

It's about two weeks now since we started this journal and everything is coming along very nicely. Today I will go through and water everything again, giving them another light feed of canna terra vega at 1/4 strength.

The clones have now all nearly rooted out their current pots, so I think four or five more days in them and I will transplant into their final pots in preparation for flowering which will hopefully start within the next two weeks.

It's also time to look at taking another batch of clones to keep the stocks up, however I usually root them in expandable peat blocks and this time will be looking at rooting them directly into soil.

no man not yet nearly got some seedling on the go but ill have a journal up n runnin in the next couple of weeks, ill just neety keep lookin at yours n wishin they were in my groom lol

:allgood:

A lot has began happening all at once today. For starters all plants have been transplanted into larger containers. I also put a layer of perlite into the base of the pots as an extra deterrent to the fungus gnats.

Growth rate has really began to pick up speed so I will have to go through later on today and begin low stress training the plants.

When transplanting, some of the plants were put into 10 litre pots, they will be the first batch of plants put under the hps for flowering, that will take place when they have filled out their new pots, so say in about seven to ten days time.

The ones put into slightly smaller pots were either younger, or will be used for the next batch of flowering plants.

In a couple of hours I will go through and tie down all the girls, maybe give a leaf trim and a tidy up at the same time. I will take pics while doing it for you guys.

:high-five:

I will also have to take a batch of clones from the mothers either later on this afternoon or tomorrow morning, I will take pics while doing that too and let you guys see how I do it.

:peace:

Uploading a few pics now, and many more will come later on. As always, any comments or input is very much appreciated.

Cheers, Mono

:Namaste:

SAM_07305.JPG
SAM_07313.JPG
SAM_07325.JPG

Looking good!
Where about's in Scotland are you from? My sperm donor lives in Perth and I have never been. Maybe some day! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom