Mono's Perpetual Soil

Big tent temps and humidity, this drops down to 21 during lights out with fans on. Will need to buy a heater for the room as it gets further into winter
SAM_07328.JPG

Time to get cloning

:thumb:

Need to take some clones, since plants are still small in veg we will only be taking a handful this time round, however the principle is the same for 1 - 1 million clones. The plants we will be cloning from are 6th generation from my garden, so I know these strains well.

Will be expecting 100% success.

The donor plants

SAM_07295.JPG

The cut

SAM_07329.JPG

Into water to stand

SAM_07344.JPG

Plants after the cut

SAM_07354.JPG
SAM_07363.JPG

Good going mate, good luck.

Clones survived their first night! Joys :). Not to confident in my success rate though as I have never tried to root in soil, always rooted in expandable peat blocks.

Everything is beginning to dry out in the flowering tent so will be looking to water them today, will add canna terra flores to the mix at 2ml/litre (1/8th recommended dosage). Stretch seems to be pretty controlled this round which is good, not had to get in and restrain anything yet.

Temps are sitting a little high today at 27 C but it is warmer out today. Night time temps are hovering happily at 21 degrees C. Humidity at 40%, can't seem to drop it any lower yet.

Veg tent is coming along slowly but surely. Recovery is being made from the clones taken the other day. Once clones have rooted two more plants will be going into the flowering tent, and 5 more clones will be taken.

My first attempt at a perpetual grow so any tips will be greatly appreciated :)

What is your intended purpose of the planters being raised and sitting on that railing material?

Thanks, there real beauties.
SAM_07355.JPG[/img]
SAM_07364.JPG
SAM_07425.JPG
SAM_07414.JPG
SAM_07453.JPG
SAM_07442.JPG
SAM_07462.JPG
SAM_07491.JPG
SAM_07502.JPG
SAM_07511.JPG
[/QUOTE]