Mono's Perpetual Soil

SAM_07326.JPG
SAM_07373.JPG
SAM_07384.JPG
SAM_07392.JPG
SAM_07403.JPG

Subbed up my friend don't really know why it took me this long. looking really nice my friend great set up and nice clear pics. well done on the LST my man. looking forward to the journey.

Hey buddy, thanks for the kind words. Glad to have you on board with this one. You jumped in at the right time, once the ladies have put on a bit more growth we will be flipping on the hps and beginning 12/12

Today is an exciting day for the grow. The ballast has been cranked up, the hps is humming away and flowering has begun. So we are officially on day 1 of a minimum 63 days 12/12.

Woop woop!

The ladies in the big tent have had a nice feed of canna terra vega to kick start the flowering process, we don't want leafy buds now. Hps is sitting at 20 inches above the canopy for now, will be dropped down an inch a day to 16 inches above. Finally time we can see some real progress on the grow.

The little tent is looking rather bare now, so we will have to take some clones over the weekend to fill her up again. Everything still in veg is now right and ready for another transplant into flowering pots.

That code for seed pollination?

Looking good!
Where about's in Scotland are you from? My sperm donor lives in Perth and I have never been. Maybe some day! :passitleft:

Cool, looks like it works. Simply beautiful plants. Nice work.
Thx for the reply

Soil is under the perlite. I use an inch or two of perlite on top of the pots as a preventative measure from fungus gnats. Had a problem with them in my last grow, don't want them again.

Prevention is better than cure.

Lights out! Everything went well during the first day of 12/12. Little ladies sulked for most of the morning under the 600 watt sun, but just before they went to sleep they were reaching for the sky!

I will take a load more pics for you guys tomorrow after work and hopefully we will see the girls explode into growth over the next couple of days. Until then I leave you with bud shots from my last grow.

:peace: Mono

SAM_05057.JPG
SAM_04829.JPG
SAM_047811.JPG
SAM_04984.JPG

Back
Top Bottom