Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Hi G2!
Yes MissNewty just made me some very tasty gummy bears! I was thrilled. Although they are slow release as I tripped over my own ankle carrying a cooler full of fish :rofl:
So new respect for those gummys!
Also, everyone's talking about this Brooklyn sunrise and I happen to have some oil from it!!!! :high-five::yahoo:
I just stood up to take that pic holy crow my ankles sore and swollen lol. Can't walk gummys. Almost like help me get home weed.

Thanks Joe! There are a few dead leaf here and there and a few twisted tip new growth, but all in all looking alright when you water this promixhp correctly!
Ok Joe makes sense!
It's hard to help me as I always have another question.......buuuut, should I start dropping the Grow, Micro or calimagic bottle to lower N?
Currently I'm using 1ml/l GBM each.
Heights after week 1. And about 0.5-0.7 ml/l camg. They should be figuring out now that the transformation is on and thy must stretch!
Progress:
JB 22 +2in
GG3 19 +2in
CO 13 + 1in
Raz 22 +3in(looks like I got the tall stretchy pheno)
CBD 23 + 2 in
GG2 24 + 2 in
OGH 14 +1
Sd 18 -1in (I leveled tops earlier)
GG1 16 = (also leveled tops earlier)
After stretch is done I would drop grow and focus on micro bloom and calcium

Hi G2!
Yes MissNewty just made me some very tasty gummy bears! I was thrilled. Although they are slow release as I tripped over my own ankle carrying a cooler full of fish :rofl:
So new respect for those gummys!
Also, everyone's talking about this Brooklyn sunrise and I happen to have some oil from it!!!! :high-five::yahoo:
I just stood up to take that pic holy crow my ankles sore and swollen lol. Can't walk gummys. Almost like help me get home weed.

*HAHAHAHAHA oh my that is so me...I get like that too. SOULidarity on that one for sure.

*Good I knew she would hook a brother up. So you have enough to get you through.

*Now that strain is a Sativa, and if it's like those gummies you took, just micro-dose.

*You can put oil on your sprained ankle by the way. Put ice on your ankle first 20 mins, then put oil on it and just rub until you feel the warmth of your skin again and go about your day. You can do that as much as you want so it will expediate the healing with ice, then oil. Hope you're doing okay buddy, I have healed from countless amounts of ankle injuries from soccer so just make sure you take good care my friend.

*I think your new oil would be great for your meditation times too.

*In the future, it sounds like we can amend your oil recipe to a light to clear headed dosage, then you can elevate that with gummies or shhmokies.

Thanks G2, yea that def was something I wasn't used too. I don't eat much as I'm usually searching the highest THC for rec. Now I'm looks ng at the whole plant effects.
But Also, I'm an asshole and ate 3-5 at once after the first one. Lol
Eatibles are different y'all
Rubbing on ankle now let's try a drop or two! :peace:
Btw the gummys tasted top notch! And they look professional.

Haha #tookind

I’m so happy you like them!

Look what my friend Low gave to me when we sat down for #backpackdabs Thet greencrack dab had me singing and dancing all the way home:D

40F0396D-0E62-43C0-86B6-DB8204372CDB.jpeg

What a great dude! Plus a monster sized box of dichotomous earth to help with any future bugs:)

I’m so excited to find these secret joints and bud tonight:D #woooooooop #mywakeandbakeisraz

This is the actual brand of mycorrhizae that I’ve been wanting!

Haha mycorrhizae that I’ve been wanting!
Your very welcome...like I said, my DE bag is too heavy to keep moving around lol. I'm dying to get it to a managble pail even lol.
Dabs are pretty good. That was some terpines rich flavorflav!

Yea that myco was all sold out at my growshop. So it's hot hot hot right now lol. I'll go back Monday and replenish.
Hope it made you feel a bit better after the shinannagans you were just living.
:peace:

Looks nice and green in there ;). Why not raise the shorter ones with milk crates or upside down pots and get the canopy even across all the tops?
What he said! Looks good in there buddy

get the canopy even across all the tops?
:high-five: how did I miss this? Ooppos. Yes will do at lights on!

I'll take another pic today but, the coco CaliBD is looking sad. Overwatered? It was transplanted from solo cup promixhp I think the promixhp is like a sponge and hasn't let the roots dry out? Not sure.

Howdy 420 Folks!

Veg tent Photo dump

CBD is ogKxGDP. Does purple come out from stress?
Those plants I supercroped are right back straight up shading everything. I'll have to pin it down this time.
When lights come on in flower we will see what happened I peeked in one was quite dry. I watered in the dark.

On the other hand I mixed up some ACT
1/2c kelp meal
1tbl molasses
1tbs myco
In 5g
Watered the fern and the tomatoes. Tonight I'll foiler spray the ladies before lights on. Then spray the rest of the yard. Goes a long way that stuff.

Cheers!

Flower dump...two really dryed out bad. And pistols just showed. Coco looks better. Just was a little wet and is shorting stuff out.

Cheers!

Howdy 420 Folks!

Veg tent Photo dump

CBD is ogKxGDP. Does purple come out from stress?
Those plants I supercroped are right back straight up shading everything. I'll have to pin it down this time.
When lights come on in flower we will see what happened I peeked in one was quite dry. I watered in the dark.

On the other hand I mixed up some ACT
1/2c kelp meal
1tbl molasses
1tbs myco
In 5g
Watered the fern and the tomatoes. Tonight I'll foiler spray the ladies before lights on. Then spray the rest of the yard. Goes a long way that stuff.

Cheers!
I heard purple Stems are cal mag def signs

Back
Top Bottom