Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Nice work Lowded :thumb:.
My job may get in the way, might be on road.....I like working around home.
The inbetween was worse. I kept wanting to be in there. This has so much, I almost kinda avoid the work now :rofl::rofl: and and, they look their best ever. They just wanna live I guess.

Howdy 420s

Sprayed today safers 40ml/l neem 18ml/l. That's three sprays 3-4 days apart. Looks to me like stretch started especally on JB.....the reg.....it's really steatching.
All good in the hood!

On this thread, post 5598 by Dr Krip.

Our Ongoing Grows

Was some interesting info on eradicating mites.

The diatomaceous earth treatment is interesting. Have heard of this before but not used it. Its basically the silica skeletons of diatoms. So, its inert chemically as far as plant grows. Cheap from pool supplies shop as its used in pool filters.

7.) Diatomaceous Earth

Diatomaceous Earth is basically fossil dust which you sprinkle on the top of your soil, and anywhere else in your room (window sills, doorways, etc). This powder-like substance is harmless to mammals and plants, but is incredibly sharp at the microscopic level. Therefore it will tear and dehydrate broad mites on physical contact. This will not get rid of an infestation, but can help prevent, control and slow things down when used effectively! When it comes to broad mites, you want to use every tool you can!

1666128616280.png

On this thread, post 5598 by Dr Krip.

Our Ongoing Grows

Was some interesting info on eradicating mites
7.) Diatomaceous Earth

Diatomaceous Earth is basically fossil dust

Hey thank PG!
I bought DE a while back however I did not learn how to use it. I will read this.
I was putting an inch over the promixhp and all that did was form a hard layer over a very moist Peat.

Much gratitude and thanks for this info! I'm learning indoor pest control!
:Namaste::peace::Namaste:
:rip:to bugs!

My bug battle brother! Nice stuff:)

:confused: thanks missSis! Newty the smoke in the air is killing me! With as much as I'm using my inhaler I feel like a champ taking dabs my lungs are so open no coughing no matter how big the dab is. Lol

Temps are back to normal (79-68) and the hurricane in there is starting to bend some leafs to look windburnt style but I'll take the good with the bad. I think we both caught these early enough. (Lol I have no idea but want to be supportive) :cool::high-five:
DE & boozohol here on in if needed! Another room clean will happen tonight.
Thanks for the support, :cheer::cheer:

Howdy Folks!

Monday! Week 2.1
So just a couple things, medicine looks ok. So we're feeding the flower girls:
In 600ppm, Ph7.
450AN + 150calimagic.
Tested runoff of one.

1. out 850ppm ph 6.2.
I'll keep an eye on it very little runoff just enough to test ran out.

Jonny Blaze is drinking like a savage to the rest of the pots in here anyway. About double and it's starting to stretch.

2. Should I be testing runoff and upping ppm? What do I do when this drinking growth happens? I may drop the light a couple inches as the taller ones sure seem to be growing more.

Happy Mondays!

Nice come back Lowded after pest buddy .

Looking lush now . Get ready to get the bloom more dominate now slowly dropping nitro ?

Thanks Joe! There are a few dead leaf here and there and a few twisted tip new growth, but all in all looking alright when you water this promixhp correctly!
Ok Joe makes sense!
It's hard to help me as I always have another question.......buuuut, should I start dropping the Grow, Micro or calimagic bottle to lower N?
Currently I'm using 1ml/l GBM each.
Heights after week 1. And about 0.5-0.7 ml/l camg. They should be figuring out now that the transformation is on and thy must stretch!
Progress:
JB 22 +2in
GG3 19 +2in
CO 13 + 1in
Raz 22 +3in(looks like I got the tall stretchy pheno)
CBD 23 + 2 in
GG2 24 + 2 in
OGH 14 +1
Sd 18 -1in (I leveled tops earlier)
GG1 16 = (also leveled tops earlier)

Back
Top Bottom