Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Ahhh. More hugs less bugs.
I think I have them under control now. And day 2 of 12/12 is plenty of time to 1/2 life away. (No scientific data) imo.
The mf pesticide lab test is $1000. I'll see if I can compare some prices. Around. Cool to be legal you can lab test this without issues.
Maybe due to bugs I'll get my topicals and some growing experience lol I'm staying positive.

* Think of this as an initiation because we all go through it, this makes you a better grower. It's like having to wear braces but you know it will benefit you in the long run. Just sucks to try and kiss with them on...hahahaha sacrifices lol. Just want to make you smile. gniiiite for reals now.

Dont panic, its organic.... poison. Just cause it's natural, dont mean it doesnt kill. Again, try not to spray flowers but be vigilant. Its a fine line, however I always err on the safe side.... wind burn over bugs and mold. Over dried buds before a wasted crop. You know.... better safe than sorry!

oh you'll yield bro! Just dont negect the treatment. Many of us make harvest after a pest issue. Key is be proactive and you're okay. Rooster had mites for many grows and they will weaken the grow plant and harvest bit if you're on tip of them its manageable and you'll have plenty of good meds
Will they go away ever if we stay on top of pest with whatever treatments ? I think towards sept mayeb it might cool down a bit most bugs die that time of year or hibernate ?

Hmmmm.....malathion??

Its a very old one so its not one we use at work very much. Sometimes we will use the old ones like malathion or rogor for aphids (which are generally easy to kill) but never for mites as i find most mites are already resistant to it.. Mavrick still works on some mites though.

"considering you want to make oil, "

Ahhhh...you into oil and extractions??

Ive done a bit of experimentation as to method for that. I posted progress and results on this thread, but haven't been active on it for a while.

Holy Tincture!

"Sorry I get mushy, it's just time is a gift and words help me live in the present. "

Hah Lg2. :)

I like the Oogway pov.

The Past is History
The Future a Mystery (OMG.......are my plants male or female!!!!!!! Will theuu go hermie!!!!!)
The Present a Gift.

I used to use light neem for prevention then they (the bugs) laughed at me and now I follow #shedstrength maybe more, y’all know measuring is not my strong suit:D 4ish tbsn per gallon!

Low my friend, your gone mad from bugs and I know this because I am also gone mad from bugs. :D I wouldn’t use anything more than what you have used. Let them be a couple days is my suggestion, check for new bugs then rotate treatments every 3-4 days. That’s my plan and I’m sticking to it! Or at least I will try. #goodluckandstaycalm

I might do a bug bomb in my greenhouse, what brand do you suggest in Canada? They are just showing pistils so no flowers yet!

Hi Newty!!
Thank you for calming me. I need d some support lol. I'm just starting stretch so want this outta the way! Spring Summer buggary is a real deal. (I think I just like saying that word)

Yes I'm trying to make sure I harvest. Yrstirdays spray was ok and 3days after 1st spray. So I'm on second type of treatment. Im pretty happy that I've tried something so learning! This second spray didn't affect the ladies either.
Here's the bomb I used.
15343514255393994118282487129537.jpg

Howdy my 420 folks!

Second spray went ok lady's don't seem too bothered.

After Shed,Dabs, Derby and EastCoast were talking distance plant to light,Dabs reminding me yesterday, I evened out the canopy! With this QB I tilted the light to cover the plants in the corners. There are basically 2 plants right now that were keeping the light further from others. So I put them on the floor, put the light on a diangnal and lowered it to 22-25in from the tops! F yea that's a win for me! Here's a peek. Two needed water so this or worse is how I leave them before I water now to keep the mf green!!! Or unrootrotited

Cheers everyone and here's to frosty buds!

"Sorry I get mushy, it's just time is a gift and words help me live in the present. "

Hah Lg2. :)

I like the Oogway pov.

The Past is History
The Future a Mystery (OMG.......are my plants male or female!!!!!!! Will theuu go hermie!!!!!)
The Present a Gift.

* Thank you. So true, you nailed that one for sure. :peace:

Coco now eh ..

Anything in particular buddy I can help water feed sometimes multiple times depending environmental factors and how much you feed it .

But everyday in coco

Start at 1/4 dose for nutes from seed for first month or so then start to increase slowly . Also make sure you flush your coco out as some coco corn loaded with pre ferts and salts etc. So

What I do is take coco and put into a pots I then flush it out over a bucket so I water it hard through stirring the coco as I am pouring water ph water 7 and ppm out of my two is 140 so if I am doing this flushing my coco out to make sure it’s not loaded with crap in it already . I then after flushing for a bit and running water I test the run off that isncoming out. So until it meets close to my tap water ppm 140 I knwo i hav two keep flushing it out .
Then once desired flush I will mix a gal up and don1/4 dose of nutes , trace elements or root boosters no higher ppm then 200-250 but again to indoor let’s you feed more of your food to the plant.
Coco never let it dry out always keep it a tad moist . Again a see reaching then sad feed time . But coco what I love no over watering . Coco retains 30% onxygen at all yikes so I could put say 4 gal into my 3-5 gal pot and not worry about drowning seed.
Make sure environment is dialed in and you got the light power now . You can kill it ps I’m telling you once you coco and see how much faster the growth is compared to soil you might not want to go back . Lol

Howdy Folks!

Well thanks for that info! Lol mites are already resilient. I don't like my growshop anymore. I will take pics of their suggestions and come here. Mf money grabbers. Rant over

I shouldn't see any flowers for a week or two so hopefully it's gone by the time plant material morphs to smoky smoke and oil. Let me tell you I put some (18ml/l) neem in with that malothon holy moly are these ever shiny!! Lol. I wondered y some folks plants glistened. Some of her seedlings are still sad :confused: promixhp sucks water like a sponge and that spray drench just over watered a few more days we should be dry.
Coco, @Kingjoe83 I haven't watered since monday.i better do it. Yup I soaked coco in ro, busted up soaked in ro calmagic to 150ppm. Lol wtf this is a game changer if you can just dump water at it!?!? Makes auto water a no brainer. Ok let's get a crop first :rofl:. Back to the report, it's a clone that was rooted then planted into promixhp solo cup I don't know Aug 1 so about 15 days of being its own creature. Monday I uppoted to coco. So about 150 ph perfect and 100ppm calmagic? 250. Lol everyday. I'm pumped!
New flw RM
IMG_20180816_085623.jpg

Oh I wanted to add, the OGKxH cropking, is still really green at the lower 400AN100CaMg. Dabs and I talked about like 400AN 150CaMg for the yellow center flower girls, should I also move its food up or as it's green as f leave it at the lower feed for now? That og doesn't change no matter what happens. What a great plant also maybe now that I leveled the canopy and have the light closer to her she will start to explode. If anytime this is the time to explode!!!

Ok she wakes up in a few and will drink. The roots are prob still mostly in promixhp of the solo cup anyway but I won't let it dry I'll hopefully pull em out! I'll mix 150ppm AN and 100camg? Cool
How old are they buddy ? Sorry .. 100 cal mag hmm

I think 100 is safe but I’d keep my ph trio to 300 personally

I'm sure it won't look spacious in there for long!
Oh yea, this is a 5*5*7 tent.
Featuring.....advanced LED 900arc we will really try it out alone. They said it's flower area is 6*6. It's a 800w from the wall COB I'll measure it when I go full power. I'm introducing them from advanced led 650xml; 675 from the wall led. Both full spectrum.
So I turned the light down to 50% for the first few days and will increase as we go. The company said to keep the plants 36in away from this thing. So u might see some type of net go up. You never know lol.

Back
Top Bottom