Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Pennywise and Shed thank you very much very much. Ok two days safers soap last day safers neem blend then day 4 open up stomata got it! Spray underside with water.

Yes there is distalate in the safers some dinasaur bone variety.

Shed do you think since your daytime temps are so high you maybe have an easier time? As I'm 64 when I'll be spraying I can prob get a little hotter lol.

Last time I mixed it 1/2 strength 24ml per l. This time double it to recommended? 50ml/l.

I'm afraid I only have a few days before flower with that f raspberry being so fast!!! Love it! Pressures on.

Ok! 29 days residue and only 2 per crop frightens me on plants so thank you Derby. I did have a pesticide applicators license in my past but it was for farming not greenhouses.

Thank you Shed yes I agree no matter how organic it claims to be, it's killing things that live.
I use the he cartrage type for sanding paint off furniture.

Good reminder to everyone. Get fit tested so you know the mask that will fit your face. There are usually 3 sizes of the cartrage filters sets. Any bypass is harming you.
I’m trained in that as well been awhile but did the tank air supply mask line too once was fun .cool experience okay off to take wife out to grub .

I spray close to sunset. But seriously, you have to keep shaking it. It's even listed in the instructions. Oil and water don't mix.
Oil will sit on bottom water on top ✊

Today will be three days since last guns with trounce. I can easily wait a day or two but would like to hit th
Em a solid three days get early and late Hatcher's in my mind only. I don't know if this is too much for the plant or not. They took safers like champs. How does neem react with three day in a row doses?
Pics? Neem depending how much your ratio is neem to water . Bit neem oil clogs the glands cells of plant that is why it’s best to spray them wait theee days then hang them again . Again cold water to and blast them hard .

15342876474575829891491859220156.jpg

Only in Australia ;). Up here in the Northern Hemisphere, oil rises to the top.

I'm at 1 tablespoon/gallon full strength.
Damn backwards auzzies :rofl:
Ok I was at 4.5. Dropping to 4ml/l. I sprayed that arisol in the out door vent pretty thick. It's probably smogging the flower area now :high-five:
Thank you for setting me straight
I'm pumping mirtiotic acid through my boiler now so I'm so toxic it's frightening.

"But now I kinda get it with pests and pest control the impacts are real and noone want to give advice that doesn't work. "

Good to see your on top of things. :)

Problem with Mites / Thrips is that the populations have resistance to many chemicals already out there, and can locally can develop resistance quite quickly. For thrips especially you need to have 2-3 different sprays (for different insecticide "groups") available. You do 2-3 sprays with one, 4-5 days apart (to catch hatching eggs / life cycle). Then monitor closely and at the fist HINT they are still there 2 sprays with something from a different group. Rotation is the way to reduce the chance of resistance forming.

Mites easier to kill. Just have to make sure you spray up from under the leaves as well. A lot of miticides are essentially contact rather than systemic poisons and the webs that say, spider mites live under, can protect them from contact with the droplets sprayed. Need to spray these to runoff, from under and over.

I have thrips in a GH at work at the moment. :( Second spray today with Success-Neo. I now have 4 alternatives in my pesticide cupboard held exclusively for thrip control. One got banned for indoor use a few years ago but i cant bring myself to toss it as its a nuclear option of last resort. We do use full disposable overalls, boots, gloves and a respirator /soft helmet when we spray though. Went out a few days ago and spent nearly A$1200 on spray concentrates against thrips for work. Problem is to get a variety, you run into what the minimum pack size is. Finding a 1l pack of some of these things can be hard and even then that can be $400-$500. The ones in 5l packs only?? forget it. :( Stored well it lasts a long time in the cupboard though.

If you are trying to do a general treatment on a room between, or even during a grow, consider the "flea bomb" type treatment?? We use those for general fumigation in the GH as it removes the operator from exposure during spraying. Kills pretty much everything EXCEPT our local population of thrips. :(

Anyhow, fingers crossed that my use of Neem every so often will keep things ok with my home grow plants.. I dread bringing something insect home from work. :(

Thanks LG, yea I'm struggling here I found folks who sold me an ounce of each pesticide above. I'm afraid since they say residue to 28 days.

I used a big bomb fumigator last time and seemed to help.

Neem seems to be the answer to everything like soap lol.

I guess I'll watch and see. If the flower room can't be controled, I'll have to do the grappa spray to flower. Little whiskey to hurt the eggsacks and shell. Cant be resistant to melting I hope.

Back
Top Bottom