Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Um I don't know how to not run full out....um my s#it is usually broken and in repair. Quite like this growing of mine!!
I understand open the choke and pull the cord though blahahaga

But seriously. How to? I have that power meter thing to see what their pulling. These are 132s also.

I was thinking of putting the light as far as possible to encourage stretch. But, I'm new and don't know wtf I'm doing however I sure know I want tons o big stucky frosty buds!!

So full out lotsa greeassheeeheessaaayyysss!!! Gerbil peckers that is :rofl:
Lowded118 bro

As far as lowering light and power -think of it like less power - less intensity therefore I can drop my lights and monitor my temps between colas and light . Again qb birds don’t put emit a lot of heat therefore that allows us growers to lower our wattage but also lower our lights to the plants? But I regards to stretch yes raising lights helps z if your dialed in now and it’s growing well but you want more space between nodes then raise the light 2-5 inches I would say

Thanks Shed, ToDo list: washing/prepping medium, transplanting, quadlining, cloning, mf buggary and building a new flower tent it's crazy up in here.

Flipped the switch. Quantum Board Power!!! First run!

Lights were off for two days, the tips turner yellow, was that just new growth!?!!? All but the og haze did that the of doesnt look ant different lol. Maybe she's stalled? Just spitballin it's the only different one.

Looking green and good brotha ✊

Howdy 420 Folks!

Day one gone, new spray regim starts today.
Light green is turning nicely into green.
I had one leaf in the veg tent that shriveled up and I pinched it....but before I pinched it I pinched off a node. Rats!
m
More transplanting.
Seedlings are rough as heck. Im hoping they dry soon so I can give them lean nutz water.
Saw black specks on under leaf ... Didn't notice movement? No tricomb egg sacs? No thrips? Unless black dots are Thrips poop? Mf learning is tough!

veg tent 86f-70 ---- 35-62rh
Flower 1 82-70f ---- 40-70rh
flower 2. Broken 27c ---- 42-55 Rh
oh yea in building flower tent 2 I dropped and broke screen on temp hum unit for this tent. Never use it a damn day.
15342599277451203073195868687175.jpg

Frostys to all!

Looking green and good brotha ✊
Thanks buddy, so happy with the way they transform under QBs. Some are praying to the light so hard they are almost cupped up to them. They survived the safers tripple day fire power. Now to neem, hopefully your mite fighter arrives soon!!!!

I'm tossing up poison over neem this treatment since they just started flower I think I may have enough time. Bottle says stop using 2 weeks before harvest.
I still must spray that 60 day killer In and around my outdoor air intake. I imagine in fall for the insect movement indoor will spike lol like rats! Well we don't have em here but sounds cool! Rats!

Thanks buddy, so happy with the way they transform under QBs. Some are praying to the light so hard they are almost cupped up to them. They survived the safers tripple day fire power. Now to neem, hopefully your mite fighter arrives soon!!!!

I'm tossing up poison over neem this treatment since they just started flower I think I may have enough time. Bottle says stop using 2 weeks before harvest.
I still must spray that 60 day killer In and around my outdoor air intake. I imagine in fall for the insect movement indoor will spike lol like rats! Well we don't have em here but sounds cool! Rats!
T

Thought you wanted the stone and trailer trash betty seed? With all your remedies on hand I got you didn’t want any to try ?

I spray the whole inside of the basement (dungeon) Spring and fall.
Thanks Derby!
I wish I'd been more on the ball. I was probably like 98% of newbies, ignoring the Indoor pest chance and treated for nothing. Although I did manage 3 years bug free.....bug on now! I'm going to pray it's a spring fall problem and not one of these import mite variety's.
Man, sure hard to squeeze info from the hydro shops. But now I kinda get it with pests and pest control the impacts are real and noone want to give advice that doesn't work. I think there's a new one in town, I might have to try that shop.

Yeah
Np. I have pleanty your right!. Lol I missread is all. Yea I think k I got em for now!
keep me posted if you need some I can send you some no problem . Just was confused myself buddy. Will get your package out this week bro

15342645256406806598870969822046.jpg
I'm sure this will do but need help how and when to apply. These are serious I think?
I can’t like that sadly bro I sprayed an insecticide on plants once this year and can though it’s safe nothing happened I had going chemicals instead of organic made . But if it’s bad you got to do what you got to do.

Just make sure a good wash maybe ?

I'm sure this will do but need help how and when to apply. These are serious I think?
Anything that says "ornamental" doesn't go on the plants at any stage of growth in my book!
Use that to spray your area outside the tent. Make sure you use a mask and do it quickly and get to fresh air as soon as possible.
This ^. And not a dust mask. A cartridge mask designed for that type of spray. I use one even with the organics like BT and spinosad.

Use that to spray your area outside the tent.
Ok! 29 days residue and only 2 per crop frightens me on plants so thank you Derby. I did have a pesticide applicators license in my past but it was for farming not greenhouses.

Anything that says "ornamental" doesn't go on the plants at any stage of growth in my book!

This ^. And not a dust mask. A cartridge mask designed for that type of spray. I use one even with the organics like BT and spinosad.

Thank you Shed yes I agree no matter how organic it claims to be, it's killing things that live.
I use the he cartrage type for sanding paint off furniture.

Good reminder to everyone. Get fit tested so you know the mask that will fit your face. There are usually 3 sizes of the cartrage filters sets. Any bypass is harming you.

Back
Top Bottom