Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

:rofl: ok the moonshines going on the seedlings next!!
:high-five: IMG_20180813_184338.jpgIMG_20180813_165006.jpg

here for the ride. :surf:
Thanks!
Surf's up!!!!

We're in coco! The expert seeds Cali Bay Dream was selected.

Photo dump of what's what.

Busy in there!
Thanks Shed, ToDo list: washing/prepping medium, transplanting, quadlining, cloning, mf buggary and building a new flower tent it's crazy up in here.

Flipped the switch. Quantum Board Power!!! First run!

Lights were off for two days, the tips turner yellow, was that just new growth!?!!? All but the og haze did that the of doesnt look ant different lol. Maybe she's stalled? Just spitballin it's the only different one.

All my seedlings look yellow like that in the middle, happened after the Safers! They will out Grow it (that’s what I’m telling myself)

Safers Stress maybe? Just spit balling! #fnsafers #stupidcanadianzon

Hahahahaha booze for the girls from now on (diluted)

Welcome to the wonderful world of Coco:D

Safers Stress maybe? Just spit balling! #fnsafers #stupidcanadianzon

Welcome to the wonderful world of Coco:D
Weird my seedlings look sad is all. The veg girls are unaffected. My flower room was dark for two days.
Only 2plants are different 1 the ogkushxhaze totally green unaffected. Couldn't give a f. And one GGxL just slightly yellow that's y I though new growth.?

I never run my QBs 100%. I max them about 80%. Less heat, less power consumption.
Um I don't know how to not run full out....um my s#it is usually broken and in repair. Quite like this growing of mine!!
I understand open the choke and pull the cord though blahahaga

But seriously. How to? I have that power meter thing to see what their pulling. These are 132s also.

I was thinking of putting the light as far as possible to encourage stretch. But, I'm new and don't know wtf I'm doing however I sure know I want tons o big stucky frosty buds!!

So full out lotsa greeassheeeheessaaayyysss!!! Gerbil peckers that is :rofl:

"Hey, can I get more info on your neem dip? Sounds interesting for seedlings and clones. Soil drench I'm also unfamiliar with?..... "

I get "Eco-Neem" from the local hardware chain Bunnings.

Eco-Organic Garden 100ml Eco-Neem Concentrate

I will also use Mancozeb, but only as a spray if i see any fungus or damping off early in the grow.

Yates Mancozeb Plus Garden Fungicide and Miticide - Yates products

The Mancozeb tends to leave a residue of sulphur on the leaves. I'll tolerate that on the low, really early leaves but dont like it on a bigger plant. I defoliate 3-4 times during the grow and save the leaves in the freezer for making tincture with by alcohol extraction.

The Neem label says as a soil drench for fungus gnats, 30ml concentrate / 10l water. Apply 1l of that per 8l soil. Plant will take that up out of the soil to some extent. The drench application is good for the fungus gnat grubs (that in high numbers eat the roots), and it seems ok for common fungal probs. So for me the drench is a bit pf a prophylactic.

Note, the prob with fungus gnats is that the grubs can do root damage, and the flying adults can spread disease in you grow space. Yellow stick traps are good for catching them and whitefly.

I'll spray if i have to but i think that spraying foliage in an indoor grow is something to be avoided it poss. di it if i have to though during veg. Really dont want to have to do it when flowering

This is a link to a manufacturer blurb on Neem.

24 Amazing Benefits and Uses of Neem Oil for Plants

Will it kill thrips?? Maybe, but in some thrip populations there is resistance to seriously more toxic stuff already. Worth a try.

I dont expect it to be 100% foolproof, but I consider Neem as a less human toxic substance than some, that i can apply to reduce the chance of insect / fungus problems. Better than having to apply nasty crap to try and fix a problem. :)

Seeyahs!
I use cold pressed neem oil myself but grey read man

Back
Top Bottom