Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Sweet pics Morglie!

She is beautiful. What is your breeding program? Are you cubing her?

Thank you DL.

She isn't vigorous enough to inbreed that much. I need to bring some vigor to the line.

I had a cross where I pollinated her with an Ultra Dawg male. I grew some of those seeds out and found a male that is leaning towards her in appearance and aroma, so I pollinated a cut of her with the male. Soon, I'll have several hundred seeds I can search through. It'll have 25% ultra Dawg genetics in it, but it should be fairly close.

I have some seeds where I crossed her with Apollo 13 and Tangie as well, so I can do the same thing with those crosses. I'm thinking I might get a pleasant surprise or two, even if I don't find anything like her.

I really hope to photo journal Zam-Pan and Ace family for a long time into the future. I am looking forward to bringing some of the central amerika breed into my garden.
I feel very good about this.:thanks:
Awesome! I've got 3 of them and a Panama f2 I made at the same time soaking. They'll be going in 1 gallon buckets to flower out, hopefully keeping them small. I have a feeling I'll be uppotting them once they finish stretch though. These will want to stretch.....

1 more 1 gallon bucket of soil left for a pure sativa to join them. I'm thinking about trying Kerala. It'll be my first attempt at a 'long' flowering sativa. 18-20wks!!! I've got the mites pushed back too where I haven't seen any signs now for over a month, and with my regimen I think I'm good to get a plant through that long of flower without being able to use leaf wash on it. From the strain description, it should be perfect for cobbing.

It is harvested as late as mid January, by which time the buds cure to a deep brown colour and have a tangy minty aroma. The aroma when smoked is heavy, sweet and pungent. The effect from this Keralan strain is up and creative, racy and energizing, but without an edge of panic or paranoia.

I was having problems a while back getting seeds to come up in soil. This was because my soil would dry out on the top due to low humidity in my grow room at certain times. I can raise it, but it's manually with a dehumidifier, so it will swing for half the day before I get home and catch it. I was getting about 20% germination rates. Ideally I'd have a tray with a cover to put them in, but I don't have anything that will fit the 1/2gal pots I veg in. In lie of that, I figured I'd bag them like my clones. Since I've started doing this, I've not lost one. For those of you that can't control your RH as well as they'd like, this could be a possible work around.

Peace

Thank you DL.

She isn't vigorous enough to inbreed that much. I need to bring some vigor to the line.

I had a cross where I pollinated her with an Ultra Dawg male. I grew some of those seeds out and found a male that is leaning towards her in appearance and aroma, so I pollinated a cut of her with the male. Soon, I'll have several hundred seeds I can search through. It'll have 25% ultra Dawg genetics in it, but it should be fairly close.

I have some seeds where I crossed her with Apollo 13 and Tangie as well, so I can do the same thing with those crosses. I'm thinking I might get a pleasant surprise or two, even if I don't find anything like her.
Very Cool!:cool:

Most of the PM x UD have been uppotted to 1 gallons. I still have two that need to be at their next watering. Those 2 will need clones taken as well. Nothing of decent size to take from either of them yet. I took clones from 4 females. #2 I took two clones, because it gave her a perfectly even 6 top canopy, and also, to grow out a larger plant of her. She's my current pick of the pack.

Counting the male from the ones I popped for outdoors, I have 8 of this cross in my veg room. I found another male. I'm pretty sure the rest are all female. The two waiting to up-pot are still immature, but with how slow they are going compared to the others, they'll probably be female.

I had all my tools out so I took a cutting of my purple mother as she'll be going into flower in a few weeks as well.

On another note, all of the Zamedelica x Panama, the Panama, and the Kerala are all above ground. I'm planning on moving them into flower once I top them at their 2nd true node. The initial 4 should all stay fairly compact that way. The Kerala, I'm expecting to have to upcan to a 5 gallon at some point. Beyond that, I have no clue what to expect. Hopefully killer bud. :yummy:

Peace

Kerala. KickArse and Very interesting, I like the looks of it, from RSC? So cool you are working it.
I cut the bottom of a plastic bottle. My soil top had issues. I got the idea from you seems like s solid idea. Thanks.

I was looking through their catalog for a sativa that wasn't an African or Central American and it caught my eye. I don't know if I've seen an Indian landrace anywhere else. It'll be the first wild sativa I've ran. Ace has excellent sativas, but the ones I've ran so far have been worked enough that they don't go crazy.

Germinating seeds used to drive me crazy at times, but since I've started bagging them, I don't worry anymore. It's like my clones. Bag them and check them once a week. Well, the seedlings, every day, but you know what I mean.

I was having problems a while back getting seeds to come up in soil. This was because my soil would dry out on the top due to low humidity in my grow room at certain times. I can raise it, but it's manually with a dehumidifier, so it will swing for half the day before I get home and catch it. I was getting about 20% germination rates. Ideally I'd have a tray with a cover to put them in, but I don't have anything that will fit the 1/2gal pots I veg in. In lie of that, I figured I'd bag them like my clones. Since I've started doing this, I've not lost one. For those of you that can't control your RH as well as they'd like, this could be a possible work around.

Peace

Smart tech. 100% success so far?

I have no problem germing in soil, mainly because the environment is always perfect. If others made a good environment they should enjoy the same success.

There's more than one way to get that good environment, as you've proven here! :goodjob:

Smart tech. 100% success so far?

I have no problem germing in soil, mainly because the environment is always perfect. If others made a good environment they should enjoy the same success.

There's more than one way to get that good environment, as you've proven here! :goodjob:
It's just like the bagged clones. I don't worry about having a clone rooted before I throw a plant into flower. It's going to grow roots eventually. Sometimes it's takes over two weeks, but they'll grow long before the clone will wither with this method. I just have to open them once a week and add about a table spoon of water to keep it moist.

The seeds all come up within 2-3 days. Easy as can be.

I snapped these yesterday and forgot to upload them.
Snow moon. She's putting out this sticky sweet hash smell. I'm glad I kept a clone of her. I'm still looking for a good keeper indica and she looks like she may fit that bill.

I need to snap some pics of the PM x UD group. I believe I found a 3rd male today. He's a fat leaved one.

I used the Malawi leaning one to backcross to the mother, so I think I'm going to use this new male to make F2s of the original cross. He stinks the most and seems to be the most vigorous.

There's a very aromatic female that I'll probably use for the cross unless one of the other ones has an ungodly buzz. I took an extra clone of her because I want to grow out a good sized plant. I'm figuring on only getting a half a zip a plant in this round and I want to get more than a tease. I have a feeling I'm going to like the cross.

These are all good calls IMO!

I was able to confirm the one PM x UD is a male, so I culled the other two. There's one that is behind the others, and needs a week or so to get enough growth on top to leave two true nodes and a large enough cutting to clone, so she's staying in veg with the male. The other 4 I put into flower today.

I have a volunteer just trucking along. It sprouted in the purple Malawi pot and as a seedling I dug it up and put it in its own pot. I'm wondering if it's an Ultra Dawg or one of the PM x UD cross. It's got fat fingered leaves.

Also, a parting shot of the current Purple Malawi mother. She'll be going into flower in a few weeks, when the current one flowering out is done. There's also a Crockett Dawg+ in the lower left corner.

Peace

:goodjob:

I'm still feeding the PCK x Erdpurt for now, but I've written them off. Both have already started flowering and are mutated plants. The larger one has a worm eating out the inside of the main stem as well. I sprayed all of them down with leaf wash today. Not so much in a hopes of stopping that issue, as dissuading the Japanese beetles from munching on the leaves of the PM x UD girls. There is some damage from a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like they've left it alone since. I'm just being careful. They are eating away at the leaves on some of my fruit trees as well.... Damn beetles.

So without further ado...

They are good sized now. B is around 5ft and C is 6ft. I believe I may get some nice sized colas off of them. :slide:

Peace

Back
Top Bottom