Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Yeah sometimes a few days off can be fun when ya come back and toke a J, and it knocks your socks off!
Yes indeed. I've got Zam x Pan loaded up in my bat box for the drive home from the airport. One hitter worth should do me good.
:yummy:
I have to stop smoking the purple dog for breakfast. The early green pheno is a creeper.
I was doing that for a couple of weeks on my days off and I had to swap out for something else. The rest of the day gets to be a blur after to much of it.
That's too bad the citrus gets to ya. I really enjoy a good orange taste to the bud. I have only tried Tangie in extract form, I think most of the terps don't really announce themselves with most dabs anyway. Your plant though. Wow :bravo: Looks like a bunch of fists coming from the plant.
I'm excited to see how the cobs turn out. The ones I've made so far haven't been very tasty. I'm hoping the Tangie is more palatable. It's so strong I could smell it through the vacuum bag after the 24hr sweat.

I was doing that for a couple of weeks on my days off and I had to swap out for something else. The rest of the day gets to be a blur after to much of it.
For sure! Have a good trip! I am flying to Hawaii soon and will be doing the same thing soon.

Forgot to mention....I play the hell out of a guitar and also play drums. That Eclipse is going to be sweet! I hope it works out.

Cheerrz

For sure! Have a good trip! I am flying to Hawaii soon and will be doing the same thing soon.

Forgot to mention....I play the hell out of a guitar and also play drums. That Eclipse is going to be sweet! I hope it works out.

Cheerrz
I just got in tonight. I'm beat, the girls will have to wait until tomorrow evening to get checked on.

I'll bet your trip to Hawaii will be fun as hell, even if you've got to go herb free. That's a beautiful place.

And yes, I hope things work out for the eclipse. That should be a great time.
:ganjamon:

Edit: wow I mislabeled and forgot to tell what plants I was talking about. I think that BX kicked my butt a bit.

Kushberry and Purple Malawi x Apollo 13. So I had a couple of thirsty plants when I got to my garden today after work.
They are starting to recover. They'll both be ok. I just hope I didn't slow down the P13 much, as it's a fast finisher and she was pollinated later than I'd like. I guess I can just let her over ripen before I harvest her.

Sinai x Ultra Dawg. They have no branching what so ever, but they are starting to bud up. They look like they've stretched, but they just grew long internodes in veg. Maybe 100% so far and I think they're about done stretching.

I popped 8 Panama seeds a while ago. Two didn't come up, and these are the two girls out of the ones that came up.

Their brother is in my breeding room to see how he grows out. I'm considering pollinating a bud on my Kushberry and Purple Dawg BX. The Purple Dawg BX was in the pipe tonight after 3 days of abstinence. Two hits kept me humming for an hour plus while I was gardening. I've got a sampler of Kushberry I cut the same day to test out here shortly.
:smokin:
Kerala, Purple Malawi x (Zam x Pan), Purple Malawi x Apollo 13. The sativa girls were all in need of a drink tonight. The Kerala took off while I was out of town. It grew around 3 inches in the 3 days I was gone. It's the one in the back. The little seedlings surrounding them are all Purple Malawi x Apollo 13. I'm looking for that grapey fuel pheno again to make F2s.

Peace

Maybe those seeded girls needed a little healthy stress. They have been pampered and loved for too long haha.

I really enjoy all the stages of growth you have in the garden. :goodjob:
The Kushberry isn't in hyperdrive like she was, but they have both livened back up and needed drinks today. Plenty of time to be pampered yet.

Run another Cat cycle on that one, Morglie. :thumb:

And do you have a bunch of lower nugs too? They show the swelling calyxes first. That looks just like the Zam x Haze I've been running. They do better at 11 hours of daylight if you can manage it.

:Namaste:

Run another Cat cycle on that one, Morglie. :thumb:

And do you have a bunch of lower nugs too? They show the swelling calyxes first. That looks just like the Zam x Haze I've been running. They do better at 11 hours of daylight if you can manage it.

:Namaste:
There's quite a bit of lower budage. Cool. I'll hit her with a cat next time up. Should I do two in a row?

I used to run 11/12, but I switched a while back. I probably should drop it again with the tropical sativas I've got coming up.

Thanks!

I only have your pics, but it looks like 3-4 weeks still left, so you have plenty of time - yep, I'd do both Cats, then the rinse and back to Growth until finish - that's a couple weeks worth. Then see where you stand.

The 11 hour thing is for the sake of those new sugar leaves. They're a sign of a bloom stall for me. If they start growing longer, the plant usually starts getting airy again. Foxtails can be delicious but not if they're airy and full of long skinny leaves. :confused: Cutting my daylight from 11.5 to 11 made a noticeable difference for me. It'll still happen if I let one run too long, but it's much rarer now.

She ain' gonna win any beauty contests, but the calyx/trich parts look like they'll do the right things. :thumb:

The 11 hour thing is for the sake of those new sugar leaves. They're a sign of a bloom stall for me. If they start growing longer, the plant usually starts getting airy again. Foxtails can be delicious but not if they're airy and full of long skinny leaves. :confused: Cutting my daylight from 11.5 to 11 made a noticeable difference for me. It'll still happen if I let one run too long, but it's much rarer now.

So you mean that the 11/13 dark/light schedule keeps the nugs from getting airy? I have noticed a bit of airynesss in my indoor grows lately. Even my Black Dog is a bit on the light side. . .

Sativas and leaners tend to fall back into vegging growth when they run very long. They'll begin to stretch again at the top and grow larger sugar leaves. Eventually, they'll rebloom and fill out that growth, but the rest of the plant will just age while we wait. :) So it's nice to help 'em finish off.

Most plants won't have any trouble with 12/12.

I only have your pics, but it looks like 3-4 weeks still left, so you have plenty of time - yep, I'd do both Cats, then the rinse and back to Growth until finish - that's a couple weeks worth. Then see where you stand.

She ain' gonna win any beauty contests, but the calyx/trich parts look like they'll do the right things. :thumb:
Thanks. I'll swap it today when I get to the garden. Part of the reason for the long fluffy foxtails is because my flower room has hit 100+F three different times while it's been in flower. That's what fried the sugar leaves on the top. The lower growth is all still green.

Back
Top Bottom