Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

First stud up is Crockett's Dawg. He stayed short and very compact. Lots of dark hashy smells. A thick trunk with clusters of flowers already growing in veg 16/8.
420-magazine-mobile1932438087.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1478864579.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1000398112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1815574447.jpg

Some frost setting in in flower. About 4 more weeks on both.
420-magazine-mobile923792049.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1789210621.jpg

Peace

Good looking bunch!
That boy is stout! Thick and Strong!
Good luck.
I have a female strange brew that is just as thick stemmed and vigorous. She's throwing 11 fingered leaves. I think I'm going to put her in the mix when I flower him. I just realized I needed a second clone from the mother I threw into flower yesterday to do that..... Clone is now taken. Caught that one just in time.

420-magazine-mobile465934144.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1348224816.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

While I was snapping pics of The strange brew, I thought I'd take a few other pics. The flower room is starting to fill in. This last weekend I vented the AC straight out of my flower room and put a filter on the end. When the AC runs it pushes hot air out. I left the duct that's tied into the veg room ducting and fan so that it will draw some out that way. My veg room heat issue seems solved. I've been tweaking a couple of space heaters (one on all the time, and one on with the lights). I have the one that is on all the time set to keep my room in the low 70s with the lights and other heater off. Then I tweaked the other one to get my room up to the low 80s. It takes some balancing, as the outside temp affects where you need them set, but it's doing well. The plants seem to love it.
The quad
420-magazine-mobile264962913.jpg

The bamboo doesn't seem to have taken. They look barely alive. We'll see once we harvest. The plants don't need the support anyways. They seem quite happy. Another 2-3 weeks on them and they should be finishing up.

Purple Malawi
420-magazine-mobile1643118993.jpg

China Yunnan. I really like they look of this girl. Huge indica leaves and a fat purple stem.
420-magazine-mobile1406643761.jpg

Sinai. Egyptian landrace. Both China Yunnan and this are landraces that can express as either an indica or sativa. This is definitely the sativa leaning pheno.
420-magazine-mobile1095750871.jpg

I have a CBD critical cure in veg that is finally growing. It stalled at the first set of leaves for about a month. Then it started growing 3 leaves at a node, then the stem split in two. I'm not fighting for space so I just let her keep on keeping on and she's taken off in the last couple of weeks.
420-magazine-mobile708348143.jpg
420-magazine-mobile682812351.jpg

That's it for now.

Peace

Wow! I'm so sorry for not being here earlier!
It's all good. I know you've been solidifying your business.

It's taken a bit of tweaking, but I have a stable environment and that coupled with the lighting upgrade and your soil has my plants quite happy.

I saw you're testing a purple strain specific soil, and would like to volunteer to test it for you. 😁 I'd love to see what it can do with my purple Malawi.

Thanks for stopping by.

It's all good. I know you've been solidifying your business.

It's taken a bit of tweaking, but I have a stable environment and that coupled with the lighting upgrade and your soil has my plants quite happy.

I saw you're testing a purple strain specific soil, and would like to volunteer to test it for you. 😁 I'd love to see what it can do with my purple Malawi.

Thanks for stopping by.
I'm still subbed to the old journal and somehow missed this one.

I hear ya on the testing. Gimme some time.

Looking mighty fine over here Morglie!

My next seed drop will include some of your Purple Malawi x Green Malawi. I do have an ACE malawi x panama seedling up and a couple Durban Poisons. Gotta start those sativas now for spring/summer.
Sweet! I've been growing a cut from those seeds. Kick ass green pheno that finishes in 8-9 weeks. Speaking of purple Malawi crosses, I dusted my latest flowering of her with some ultra Dawg. I'm thinking there should be some nice picks out of them.

I'm flowering out cannatonic right now. She's only in a 5 gallon, but I want to see what a pure CBD is like and had a solid clone of her going, so I figured let's get her going. She just started throwing pistols today. I'll post some pics after she's flowering well.

Thanks for the compliments. I've been getting my environment dialed in and it's making a big difference. I've got some elite genetics going and should be having some serious resin issues soon. I've got this strange brew in a 5 gallon that's throwing 11 bladed leaves and I think may give my 5 foot of headroom it's first test.

That Cannatonic is very nice. It's very citrusy like sweet oranges.
Cool. So far it's seemed like a cherry kind of flavor is all I've been getting off her so far. She just started throwing pistols a couple of days ago, so still early. I'm interested to see how it smokes. The early bubba hash I grew a tiny one of outside is evidently a 3:1 CBD:THC ratio from what Ace is finding and that stuff hit new pretty good. Nothing like I expected a high CBD strain to do. It might be that I have almost zero tolerance to indica's though.

Cool. So far it's seemed like a cherry kind of flavor is all I've been getting off her so far. She just started throwing pistols a couple of days ago, so still early. I'm interested to see how it smokes. The early bubba hash I grew a tiny one of outside is evidently a 3:1 CBD:THC ratio from what Ace is finding and that stuff hit new pretty good. Nothing like I expected a high CBD strain to do. It might be that I have almost zero tolerance to indica's though.

Yeah man that Cannatonic will change smells. It's straight up oranges when it's done. The dude who gifted it to me told me that when I told him it smelled like fruit candy. It did change right at the end. It smokes great!
People are discovering the importance of CBD. It changes the high dramatically. My 2:1 Jamaican F's me right up. I love mixing Cannatonic with my other strains. It's like getting a whole new strain. It improves everything in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom