Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

I snapped a few veg room pics today. I thought @neikodog would like to see these girls.
Still waiting on two to show, but I feel confident I'll see them in the morning.

Not long ago I pared down my clones to two, and my veg room seemed so barren. It's not so much anymore.
My upper veg shelf has my herbs and our first tray of garden veggies. I'll be planting several trays more tomorrow morning after I harvest the Panama.

Here's a group shot of the first P13s that are in flower. The younger group are on the right in the lower veg room pic.

I chewed a chunk of early bubba hash today. High ratio CBD strain. I didn't weigh the dose. In hindsight, I probably should have. It was about as around as my pinky, the length of the nail bed. I ingested it around 12:30 today and felt the buzz creeping on around 2:00. I was fairly clear headed, although a bit spacey for most of the day, but It got pretty intense for a while. At the 3:30 mark I was at the holey s**t stage. I burned up the excess energy playing music. It's had a pretty good drift downward without leaving me tired. I think I'll limit it to half the size next time though. I started this wanting to get some pain relief and a nice little buzz going while I chilled today. It turned into a 'buckle up and hang on for dear life' kind of day instead.

Tomorrow should be more chill.

Gotta make sure the wife gets to try this next time we have a good day for it.

I snapped a few veg room pics today. I thought @neikodog would like to see these girls.
Still waiting on two to show, but I feel confident I'll see them in the morning.

Not long ago I pared down my clones to two, and my veg room seemed so barren. It's not so much anymore.
My upper veg shelf has my herbs and our first tray of garden veggies. I'll be planting several trays more tomorrow morning after I harvest the Panama.

Here's a group shot of the first P13s that are in flower. The younger group are on the right in the lower veg room pic.

I chewed a chunk of early bubba hash today. High ratio CBD strain. I didn't weigh the dose. In hindsight, I probably should have. It was about as around as my pinky, the length of the nail bed. I ingested it around 12:30 today and felt the buzz creeping on around 2:00. I was fairly clear headed, although a bit spacey for most of the day, but It got pretty intense for a while. At the 3:30 mark I was at the holey s**t stage. I burned up the excess energy playing music. It's had a pretty good drift downward without leaving me tired. I think I'll limit it to half the size next time though. I started this wanting to get some pain relief and a nice little buzz going while I chilled today. It turned into a 'buckle up and hang on for dear life' kind of day instead.

Tomorrow should be more chill.

Gotta make sure the wife gets to try this next time we have a good day for it.
:yahoo::thanks:

Was the chunk of bubba hash a cob you prepared?
Yes, it's the plant I've been smoking when I want a high CBD strain. I cobbed the last plant to see how it did when ingested. It hit the three month mark recently and I've been wanting to test it out. Next time I'll be weighing my dose.

Impressive line up.
& Thank you for the Cob report. love the reports.
Someday I will do a cob...:Namaste:
You're welcome. I always enjoy reading them as well.

I've actually not cobbed anything recently. I've found I've not really been consuming them like I thought I would. I occasionally will chew some on a Sunday when I'm just staying around the and doing stuff, but they don't go very quickly like that.

I snapped a few pics in the flower room today. I like the overhead view of a nice thin bladed sativa. :yummy:

And since the other tropicals are getting a view, I figured I'd throw in the Kerala as well.
One of the branches on my Purple Malawi is a double bud this grow.
And Cannotonic at 378 days of veg. This is her first day in flower. She's just coming off of a Super Drench and is ready to take off. I hope I vegged her long enough...
Peace

Looking great, as usual! Double bud is weird. You didn't top it?

Thanks again for the PD seeds. Man I think I got a quick oz off the one I just grew in a 1 gallon pot. Harvested a week earlier than the last run.
No, that's the cut I've been running. I just bent her over and let her fill in. I think that's the original top of this cut. I'd have to dig through the branches. She's gotten a lot denser this run than she normally does.

I'm glad you enjoyed them. They are a fun strain. I'm really digging the P13 cross lately. Lots of great smells and flavors in that cross. It doesn't warp the mind quite as much as PD, but it's got a nice clean sativa buzz, and in 7-8 weeks.

I've been looking closer at the Malawi this week and noticed more buds that are doubled. It took serious wind damage sitting right in front of a fan when I first put her in flower. I think that caused the buds to split like they did. I'll have to get some more pics of her. She's currently at the back of my flower room so a bit hard to get at.

On another note, the two last Mulange never came up, so I'm working with 5. They should still make a good cache of seeds though. From what I found on IC, it looks like they originate from Malberry's Mulange Gold. They should make some nice yielding knobby buds. It looks like they run around 11 weeks, so not long flowerers. They're a highland sativa. Not like Nepalese, but up in the altitudes enough to shorten the flowering time. These are going to be some fun genetics to play with.

Watch, you'll get 5 females. What are your cloning plans for those?
God, I hope I get a mix of sexes. That would suck to get all males or females.

I'll top them once they get big enough. I find the tops tend to make the most vigorous and uniform clones for me. I'll keep the female cuts for at least one more round. I want to grow them all out unseeded to see how they smoke. See if there are any I want to keep running or cross with another strain.

I need to remember to take extra cuts of some other strains to put in with the Mulange when I do the open pollination. Purple Malawi, Panama, Bubba Hash, killer A5, hmm.... Maybe the top cut I find in the P13s.

Speaking of which, I think you'll enjoy that cross. I've been smoking on the sour fuel one recently. Nice functional sativa rush. I think I'm going to be looking for this pheno again.

I'm going to start staggering some new seed drops. I have soooo many new strains I want to run. So of all the crosses you sent if I were to pick 1 to start with is p13 the one or purple dog?
That's a tough one. They both have the velvety 'purple' aroma from the Malawi mother in the flavor.

The PD is one that will knock the socks off of even seasoned smokers. You can feel the sativa rush hit before you exhale. I found my other strains seemed flat after I had been smoking mainly on it for a week straight. Since then I pull it out a couple of times a week tops, for a few hits to kick my buzz in the ass.

The P13 overall are tastier and finish faster. They have a nice functional sativa buzz, unless you over indulge, then they can be disorientating. It seem to put me in a happy place as well. PD leaves me feeling numb if I smoke to much of it. The P13 has been my 'go to' for the last month or so and I'm excited to see what I find in the ten I've currently got running.

So I guess it comes down to what buzz you're after. Do you want a rocket ship to outer space or a happy, functional day smoke?

I was rearranging the flower room and took a few pics of the Malawi, showing the odd budage on her. Looking at the pictures now, I see I should have taken a comparison shot. The dimensions don't come through properly in a picture. Well, anyways, without further ado...

While I had the P13 x Kerala under my veg lights, I noticed she's getting a lovely lavender color.

And the Kerala taking her sweet ole time.

I'm testing out the CBD cob again today. 0.7 grams. It gave relief from my hip pain for around 3 hours. The buzz was still a bit more than I'm looking for. I'm going to have to dial it back a bit more. Maybe 0.5 next time. Taking a guess from the weight today, I think I was close to 1.5 grams last week when it got a bit over the top.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom