Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

The Panama I'm running are F2s that I made ages ago. The mother was a green pheno with a nice woody, lime flavor. She had big nuggets of bud as well, instead of growing long colas like I see a lot of people getting from Ace's Panama. The male must have been a similar pheno. All of the seeds I've ran have had a strong lime smell to them with a similar structure. They all have finished fairly early as well. 9 weeks mostly, with a buzz that energizes and makes you feel like you're floating. It's still my favorite buzz for outdoor activities.
Doesn’t that sound lovely!

Nice update M :Namaste:

Doesn’t that sound lovely!

Nice update M :Namaste:
Thank you Amy. I'm excited to try out the Panama. I've been milking the small amount I got last year when I grew one. I still find it to be some of the best bud for outdoor activities. It's one of those buzzes that energizes and makes you feel wonderful.

Kerala is huge :thedoubletake: That's a beautiful variety of healthy plants Morg :thumb:
It's awesome seeing a different plant in every post. The Panama 5 is super frosty :bravo:
It's spindly now, but it's going to get there. I bent her over the other day and started training her around the cage.

I love having the variety. I could smoke a different strain every day of the week, but I find myself drawn to certain ones over and over again.

Speaking of variety, I've got Thai Chang Mai x Panama, A5 x Kali China, and Bangi Congo x new killer Malawi coming along the line. I'm always excited to get my hands on some new Ace seeds. They're at the seedling stage now, but they'll be showing up later down the line.

Thanks for stopping by HG.
:passitleft:

I thought you might enjoy that.

I was reading up on it and found that the Bangi Congo is a compact 10-11 week plant. Cross that with the new killer and this should be a fairly compact KO sativa.

Although, I have to admit the Thai x Pan has me very interested. I've been curious about the Thai they've used since you pointed out it's the same one they used in their Thai Chi cross.

Kushberry TF via @Van Stank

This is my 2nd run on this cut. The Mag deficiency has gotten ahead of me again. For the kit growers, I hit her with snake oil 3 times and also added 2Tbs of epsoms, it looks like she's very hungry for it. 36 days since pistols.

The mother has been hanging for three weeks. She'll be getting trimmed in the morning. I think it's finally dry enough to jar. There's an earthy, mushroom aroma to her with a spiciness in the sinuses on exhale.

And as a parting shot, blueberry at 51 days since pistols. She'll be getting cut next weekend.

You better plan on a stretchy one with that thai x panama. The Thai Chi is a little unruly. If you let her get root bound before flipping you better train her low. The 3rd version of Golden Tiger I did that ended up being a male was stretching out of the tent and it has the same thai. My lazy ass didn't get my soil cooked for 2nd and 3rd run in time and I'm looking at a big thai chi that I can't flip now. I've been training her very low with a lot of tops and just realized I didn't have enough soil to flip her. I'm afraid I'll have to clone and kill her :(.

You better plan on a stretchy one with that thai x panama. The Thai Chi is a little unruly. If you let her get root bound before flipping you better train her low. The 3rd version of Golden Tiger I did that ended up being a male was stretching out of the tent and it has the same thai. My lazy ass didn't get my soil cooked for 2nd and 3rd run in time and I'm looking at a big thai chi that I can't flip now. I've been training her very low with a lot of tops and just realized I didn't have enough soil to flip her. I'm afraid I'll have to clone and kill her :(.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to make sure I treat her like the tropicals I'm running.

What about flipping your Thai Chi in the small pot and let the soil finish cooking? It'll keep her size more manageable if she's that much of a stretcher. Just up pot her after stretch has ended.

And am I remembering right, that your A5 doesn't stretch much?

No the A5 doesn't stretch much at all. I may try cutting her way back and just give her more drenches until I have soil. I really don't want to cull it.
You'll have a hell of a root system built up when you flower her. :thumb:

Cool. I want to make sure she gets big enough to yield well for me. I'm sure she'll be a regular smoke.

I thought it was interesting that the Sinai x Ultra Dawgs are expressing differently in the buds.
Ultra Dawg leaning
Sinai leaning

The UD leaning one has the stronger lime smell, but it's there in the other as well.

Nice pics Morglie, you always have a very interesting group growing in your garden!
:bravo:
Thank you. I love the variety. I want even more variety though.... It's a never ending search.
Any plans to pop some UD f2 seeds?
Absolutely. I'm running a cycle of 10 of my P13 cross to make F2s. Once I get those into seed making mode, I'll be popping 10 UD and doing the same to them.

I keep wanting to pop them, but I'm already busting at the seems on plant counts and I won't have the veg space soon as it's about time to start the veggies.

Plus, you know how ten plants to make make F2s with turns into twenty as you clone them, while you wait to test. Then I'm sure I'll want to run one or two of them again in larger form to get enough bud to share. I'm figuring I'll find a couple of the P13 to put outside this year. A 7 weeker should have no trouble finishing here before our first frost.

Zamadelica and blueberry came down this morning along with the plants I pollinated with a Purple Dawg BX male. (Blueberry, kushberry TF, and P13)

After being saturated with the spicy blueberry smell while washing the big girls, I'm thinking about popping one of the Blueberry x PD BX seeds. It could be a very tasty berry cross.

I didn't take pictures of the Blueberry, but I took a couple of the Zamadelica. I found a couple of nanners on her yesterday. She's endured probably a half dozen days at 115f and the humidity has been spiking into the 70s regularly as well. I have a mini split arriving Monday. Once I get that thing installed my environmental issues should be a thing of the past.

Generally most people want to allow seeds to dry a little after you harvest them before you try and pop them. I have never tried germinating seeds I just harvested so I can't respond with solid first hand knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom